There's a database being assembled in Connecticut,
康涅狄格州的数据库
with help from the Feds.
他们根据大♥麻♥的DNA收录了所有数据
They're cataloging marijuana by its actual DNA.
大♥麻♥联合索引系统吗
CODIS for cannabis?
如果亨利能够分离出艾莉森·鲍尔
You know, if Henry can isolate a DNA profile
所持大♥麻♥的DNA
for Allison Ball's marijuana,
那我们也许能有幸调取
then we might get lucky and
匹配联调局的数据库
run it against the Feds' database.
早日康复 约翰祝
这些都是什么
Hey. What's all this?
艾莉森·鲍尔的生活
Allison Ball's life.
她的经济状况 健康状况和工作
Her finances, her health, her job.
她感化到的每个小孩子
All the little lives that she touched.
我刚去搜查了下她弟弟的家
Well, I, uh, just checked out her brother's apartment.
我觉得他可能有点随意
I'm thinking that he might be a little sketchy.
怎么说 你发现什么了
Oh, what do you mean? What'd you find?
更应该关注我所没有发现的
Well, it's more what I didn't find.
没有工作的迹象
No evidence of employment.
没有支票存根 银行账单或纳税单
No check stubs, no bank or tax statement.
但却住在豪华的地方
Yet he lives in this nice place.
有大屏电视 游戏机种种
Has a big TV, gaming system and all that.
我不知道 可能他姐姐是他的经济来源
I don't know, maybe big sister was, uh, helping him out financially.
我不知道怎么够养活两个人
I-I don't know how.
我是说
I... I mean,
从我看过的内容分♥析♥
from what I've seen, it looks like
似乎治疗癌症已经用光了她的积蓄
her cancer pretty much obliterated her finances.
她基本上一无所有了
She basically had nothing left.
除了...
Except...
这可真奇怪
Wow. This is weird.
怎么了
Uh... What?
你觉得这是什么情况
How do you think that happened?
罗素 有空吗
Hey, Russell, you got a sec?
有 查到什么了
I do. What do you got?
艾莉森·鲍尔的银行账单
Uh, bank statement for Allison Ball
显示在六周前有五万美元存入她的账户
shows a $50,000-deposit made to her account just six weeks ago.
-五万 谁给她的 -没有记录
- $50,000? From whom? - No record.
全部现金存入
It was all cash.
一位年薪最多六万五的老师
So how does a teacher who makes, what, 65K tops
怎么会突然有五万元的现金
come across $50,000 cash?
可能她不只是位无辜的被害者
Maybe she wasn't just an innocent victim.
好吧...
All right...
两位
Uh, gentlemen?
我查到了一些有趣的事情
I've got something you might find interesting.
你买♥♥我送网
"Us-2-U Wellness".
在线大♥麻♥送货服务
It's an online marijuana delivery service.
本地有许多个这样的网站
There are dozens that operate locally.
可以浏览不同种类的菌株
You can scroll through their various strains--
籼稻 亚麻荠 混合型
indicas, sativas, hybrids.
选定 点击 两小时后送货上门
Point, click and the order's at your door in two hours.
这和我们的案子有什么关系
And- and what does this have to do with our case?
联调局最近突击检查了你买♥♥我送网
The Feds recently raided Us-2-U.
缴获的大♥麻♥被记录进了
And the pot that they seized was entered
不断扩大的大♥麻♥DNA数据库
into their burgeoning marijuana DNA database,
数据库里有一种
where they found a match
和你在艾莉森家发现的大♥麻♥匹配
to the pot that you found in Allison's apartment.
所以她是网上购买♥♥的大♥麻♥
So that's where she got her marijuana.
运营你买♥♥我送网的人是
And the guy behind Us-2-U...
卡尔文·雷诺兹
Calvin Reynolds.
卡尔文·雷诺兹驾驶一辆黑色野马
Calvin Reynolds drives a black Mustang.
尼克和萨拉说他们通过监控
Nick and Sara said that they saw
在药店门口看到一辆黑色野马
a black Mustang in front of the dispensary.
听到艾莉森中枪后开走了
It took off after Allison was shot.
卡尔文 你最近好像又触犯法律了
You seem to be running afoul of the law lately, Calvin.
怎么了
What's up with that?
你是指联调局突击检查吗
You mean the Fed bust?
那都是胡扯
That's crap.
我的律师已经提出诉讼使其撤诉了
My attorneys already filed to have the case dropped.
网站已经重新运营 开业三天了
The Web site was back up and running in three days.
医用大♥麻♥在内华达州已经合法化了
Medical marijuana use is legal in Nevada.
用不了多久 消遣性毒品也会合法化
Pretty soon, recreational use will be, too.
你要是对此有意见 我只能说很遗憾
You got a problem with that, that's too bad.
老实说 我根本不在乎
To be honest, I really don't care one way or another.
我关心的可不是大♥麻♥的问题
This isn't about marijuana for me.
你认识这个女人吗
You know this woman?
这是艾莉森·鲍尔
That's Allison Ball.
奇怪的是
Strange thing--
她今早被枪杀后
she had molasses on the soles of her shoes
我们在她尸体的鞋底上找到了糖浆
when she was shot dead this morning.
糖浆是用于大♥麻♥种植的 对吧
Well, molasses is used in the cultivation of cannabis, right?
没错 很多大♥麻♥种植者都会用它
Yeah, sure. Lot of the growers use it.
那你呢
Do you?
我会这么问 完全是因为
Hey, the only reason I'm asking is because
我们检查了你的那辆福特野马
we had a look inside of that black Mustang of yours
发现糖浆洒满了车内的地毯
and we found molasses spilled all on the carpet.
让人不得不怀疑艾莉森就坐在你的车上
Now, in my mind, that puts Allison in your car
而你 卡尔文
and you, Calvin,
在她被枪杀时就你在药房♥外面
in front of the dispensary when she was shot.
小伙子
Hey, buddy...
我理解你的动机
I get the motive.
以前你是这个城里唯一的药王
You know, you used to be the only game in town.
现在各种小药房♥如雨后春笋般涌现
Now you have these dispensaries opening up.
他们抢了你的生意
I mean, they're stealing your business.
他们在抢你的钱
They're stealing your money.
告诉我
Tell me,
为什么选她
why her?
为什么把一个可怜无辜的姑娘卷进你的阴谋
Why would you rope a poor, innocent girl into your scheme?
没人能说服艾莉卷进任何事
Nobody ever roped Ally into anything.
实际上 是她打电♥话♥找的我
The fact is, she called me.
这么说她才是这一切的幕后主谋
Oh, so she was the criminal mastermind behind all of this.
是吗
Is that it?
我和艾莉有很多年的交情了
Ally and me go way back.
我们是在桥石一起长大的伙伴
We both grew up in Bridge Rock.
那时都加入了魔鬼帮
We were both Devils.
她后来离开了
She got out.
过上了更好的生活
Made a better life.
但她有困难的时候总会打给我
But she always called me when she needed me.
比如说 当她患了癌症
Like when the cancer came and the doctor
医生建议使用大♥麻♥时 她找我帮忙
suggested pot might help, she called me.
当治疗费越来越贵
When her medical bills started piling up
医药费超出她的负荷时 她找我帮忙
and the treatment became too expensive, she called me.
所以你就把钱给她了
So you gave her money?
五万美金 我眼睛都不带眨一下的
$50,000. And I'd do it again in a second, gladly, just...
就因为是她我才给的
just because of who she was.
这么说你一直都在时不时帮助她
So you helped her out from time to time.
那事情怎么会发展到今天这一步呢
How does that get us to today?
她今早打给我
She called me this morning.
完全慌了神 说什么...
She was panicked, said...
有人抓走了她弟弟
said somebody had grabbed up her brother.
然后他们
And they had, uh,
给了她那个能救回她弟弟的指令
you know, given... given her instructions on how to get him back.
但是她...非常害怕
But she was, uh... she was scared.
她吓坏了...不敢一个人去
She was... she was too freaked out to do it alone.
所以她打给你 让你载她去
So she called... and she asked you to drive.
如果可以 我宁可替她完成整件事
And I would've done the whole thing for her if I could.
当我意识到...
When I realized she...
她出不来了 我...
she wasn't coming back out, I...
我就开走了
...I just left.
她就应该让那个畜生自生自灭
She should've just let that bastard rot.
你说她弟弟斯图尔特吗
You're talking about her brother-- Stuart?
艾莉说他在帮博♥彩♥经纪人跑腿买♥♥彩票
Ally said he'd been running numbers for some bookie.
她觉得是那些人绑走了她弟弟
She thought that's who would be behind the kidnapping.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表