《犯罪现场调查》前情提要...
Previously on CSI...
杰拉德·布里斯克 吉格港杀手
Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer.
谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟
Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin?
计划有变 我甚至给你准备了一份小礼物
Plan's change. I'll even have a little gift for you.
玛雅
Maya.
指纹是丹尼尔·肖的
The prints came back to Daniel Shaw.
肖是温斯洛普的同伙
Shaw is Winthrop's partner.
所有受害者都参与过性♥交♥易
All of our victims are involved in the sex trade.
我们一直不知道给她们拉皮条的人是谁
We never knew who was pimping them out.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们商量好的 我女儿呢
We had a deal. Where's my daughter?
艾米
Amy.
-爸 -快跑
- Dad. - Run.
布里斯克死了
Briscoe's dead
温斯洛普在逃
and Winthrop's on the run, a fugitive.
不
No.
走投无路 狗急跳墙
Animals are most dangerous when they're cornered.
我不明白
I don't understand...
所有这一切
any of this.
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
本来的计划不是这样的
This was not the plan.
你说过 如果我做出牺牲
You said if I make a sacrifice,
作为回报 我将得到永生
in return, I would live forever.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛 我的眼睛就是你的眼睛
Look in my eyes. My eyes are your eyes.
我的心就是你的心
My heart is your heart.
D.B. 我听说你...
Hey, D.B. I heard you...
这是过了多久 一周吗
Whoa. How long's it been? Like, a week?
是 我老婆不太喜欢
Yeah. My wife's not too crazy about it.
她喜欢我像你这样 都刮干净
She'd like to see me all cleaned up like you.
毕竟有句俗语叫"死里逃生"「剃干净胡子」
Yeah, well, there's something to be said for a close shave, you know.
我跟埃克利谈了一下
I spoke with Ecklie.
我们都收到了圣地亚哥实验室主管的消息
He and I both heard from the lab director down in San Diego.
我不知道他会打电♥话♥给你们
I didn't know he was actually gonna call you guys.
不止这样 他还把你放在候选名单第一位
He did more than that. He put you on the top of the list
让你接替他的职位
of candidates to succeed him.
他不应该这么做
No, he shouldn't have done that.
为什么 听起来是个不错的机会
Why not? It sounds like a good opportunity.
你这是想我把赶出去吗
You trying to kick me out of here now?
我最不想让你离开了
Last thing I want is you leaving.
但你若是要走 我也支持你
But I would support you making the move.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我把实验样本给了霍奇斯
I sent the samples over to Hodges,
我要走了
and I'm heading out.
好 回头见
All right. See you later.
妈 这次你又给我寄什么了
Mom, what did you get me this time?
卡斯托与普鲁克斯 双胞胎
Castor and Pollux. The twins.
未知来电
收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my present?
若你想引起我的注意 你做到了
If you wanted my attention, you've got it.
我想要的远不止如此
Oh, I want more than your attention.
因为这只是个开端而已
Because this is just the beginning.
或者说...
Or should I say...
末日的开端
the beginning of the end.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十五季第十八集
谨以此片献给陪伴我们十五年的尼克·丝多克斯
这个混♥蛋♥用我妈的名字寄包裹给我
That son of a bitch put my mother's name on the package,
所以我让费城的警♥察♥去她家保护她
so I had to get the Philly cops to put protection on her house.
对 我接到你的电♥话♥以后
Yeah, as soon as I got your call,
也立即将玛雅和芭芭拉保护起来
I did the same with Maya and with Barbara.
你们觉得这意味着什么
So what do you think it all means?
神话中 当卡斯托被杀死时
Mythology says that when Castor was killed,
普鲁克斯去求宙斯 将哥哥复活
Pollux went to Zeus and asked him to let him share
把自己的生命分给哥哥
his own immortality with his twin.
使两人永不分离
To keep them together.
宙斯同意了
Zeus agreed,
于是让他们在天上长相左右
and so they were cast into heaven.
成为双子星座
The constellation Gemini.
所以他切掉一根手指
So cutting off his finger is part of the message
表示他和他弟弟化为一体吗
that he and his brother are now one?
他是在宣告 虽然我们夺走了他弟弟
He's saying we may have taken his brother,
但他却比以往更加强大
but he's more powerful than ever.
神话推论都很有趣 但我们在地球上
All very interesting, you guys, but here on planet Earth,
温斯洛普在他弟弟坐牢期间找了个同伙
I thought Winthrop had a partner while his brother was in custody.
你们不是在帕梅拉·克雷默被杀的录音中
Didn't you hear another set of footsteps on the recording
听到另一个人的脚步声了吗
of Pamela Kramer's murder?
-是的 -你们不认为此人是丹尼尔·肖吗
- We did. - And you don't think it's Daniel Shaw?
我是说 "被绑♥架♥的女儿"这件事
I mean,come on, this whole thing with the estranged daughter
很可能是个骗局
could still have been a setup.
不是骗局
It was not a setup.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure about that? - I am.
那为什么肖的律师
Then why is Shaw's lawyer
声称其委托人掌握了温斯洛普的重要信息
saying his client has information on Winthrop
愿意跟警方做交易
that he's willing to trade for a deal?
我是第一次听说此事
It's the first I'm hearing this.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
看来我要跟肖好好谈谈了
Guess I need to go talk to Shaw.
我去全球快递查了一下
I checked with World-Send.
快递单号♥和条形码都是假冒的
The tracking number and the bar code were bogus.
我想应该是温斯洛普伪造的
I'm guessing that Winthrop faked them.
你有发现吗
You got something?
对 我们以前见过这个
Yeah, we've seen this before.
用人体组织制成的血迹线 看一下
The strings are made of human tissue. Take a look there.
比常规轨迹线要薄一些
Yeah, thinner gauge than the trajectory strings
但概念一样
but same idea.
我们会让亨利去查证一下
We'll have Henry confirm,
看DNA属于谁
see if DNA can tell us who it is.
不错
Sounds good.
问你点事
Hey, let me ask you something.
关于圣地亚哥的事吗
Is this about San Diego?
因为芬恩提了几句
Because Finn mentioned something.
是 诺兰要辞去那边实验室主管一职
Yeah, Nolan is stepping down as the lab director there.
他觉得我是接任他的最佳人选
And, um, he seems to think I'll make a good replacement.
你确实是
Wow. You would.
那问题是什么
So what's the problem?
像我说的
It's just like I said,
我在这里有很多朋友 还有...
I have a lot of friends here, and...
当主管责任重大
it's a big responsibility.
对 但那里有沙滩
Yeah, but there's a beach.
也就四个半小时的车程
And it's a four-and-a-half-hour drive.
你可以常来看我
You'd see me all the time.
萨拉 经过这么多年
You know, Sara, after all these years,
我领悟到了什么对我最重要
I realize what's important to me.
不是晋升
It's not a promotion.
这事...
Well...
你知道葛瑞森会说什么
you know what Grissom would say.
你得去能够发挥自己最大作用的地方
You got to go where you can do the most good.
你就这点能耐吗
This is what you got, huh?
我要跟你说多少次 我不会这么做
How many times I got to tell you I am not doing this?
我不想耍花招 我不要什么交易
I'm not playing the game. I don't want a deal.
我想与警方合作 你那个死脑筋
I want to cooperate. If you can't get that
要是想不明白 就给我走人
through your thick head, there's the door.
行
Fine.
-要请个新律师吗 -对
- Need a new lawyer? - Yeah.
看来从现在起 我要自我辩护了
Looks like I'll be representing myself from here on in.
我觉得这计划不怎么好
Yeah, I don't think that's the best plan.
为何要打破连败纪录呢
Why break a losing streak?
我听说你掌握了一些信息
So I've heard that you have information
想要跟警方做交易
that you'd like to trade for a deal.
不是我的主意 是我律师的
Yeah, that wasn't my idea. That was my lawyer's.
此外 我更希望跟你谈
Besides, I'd rather talk to you.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表