Uh, your height's gonna cost you.
什么
Pardon me?
标准娃娃一千五一个 但你有将近一米九吧
It's $1,500 for the standard doll, but you're, what, six-two?
长这么高大是要多花钱的
Big and tall ain't cheap or easy.
不 我不是来买♥♥东西的
No. No, I'm not interested in purchasing.
我是...
I'm, um...
我有几个问题要问你
I got a few questions for you.
好吧
Okay. Um...
不如你去把它脱下来吧
why don't you go get comfortable in your skin.
好吧 让我猜猜
Okay, let me guess.
你是在做社会学调查的大学教授
College professor doing a sociological survey,
题目是《探寻橡胶娃娃的奇异世界》
uh, "Inside the Bizarre World of Rubber Dolls."
其实我的兴趣不是学术方面的
Actually, my interest is not academic.
是犯罪方面的 我是犯罪实验室的D.B.罗素
It's criminal. I'm D.B. Russell with the crime lab.
你能帮我看看这些照片
Can you take a look at these for me
然后告诉我你认不认得他们吗
and tell me if you recognize them?
他穿着她的时候被人杀了
He was killed while wearing her.
她是我做的
Yeah, she's my work.
好吧 那么...
Right. Okay. And...
肯恩先生呢 你知道什么关于他的事吗
what about Mr. Kern there? What can you tell me about him?
不知道
Nothing.
来这里的男人们都不出名
The men who come here, they're not big on names.
他们用现金付账
They-they pay with cash.
一旦我的作品出了这个门
And-and when my creations walk out this door,
她们就有了自己的生活
they take on a life of their own.
她们都做什么呢
Doing what, exactly?
听着...
Look...
换装之后 娃娃们可能会一起出去
once transformed, the dolls might go out together,
炫耀她们的身材
flaunt their curves.
用他们让我
Depending on whatever
在娃娃上安装的隐私部位
intimate anatomy they've paid me to install,
他们可以...
they can...
我明白 我明白
No, I see. I see.
差不多明白
Kind of.
橡胶娃娃只是让男人
Look, Rubber Dolling is just a way
居住在美女身体里的一种方式
for men to inhabit the bodies of beautiful women.
无论是出于什么原因
For whatever the reason,
从性别焦虑症到...
from gender dysphoria to...
纯粹的好奇
pure curiosity.
你说那些娃娃们会一起出去玩
Um, you said that the-the dolls hang out together.
你知道是去哪儿吗
Do you know where?
有个人被谋杀了
A man was murdered.
也许跟他一起的娃娃可以...
Maybe one of his fellow dolls might be able to...
你能拿一下吗
Can you hold?
去这个地方
Go here.
别说是我告诉你的
Just don't say I sent you.
我是说如果你吃了闭门羹的话
If you get bounced, I mean.
欢迎来到玩偶之家
Well... welcome to the dollhouse.
你在盯着他们看
You're staring.
没错 你也是
Yeah. Well, so are you.
至少我们不是唯一没变装的人
At least we're not the only ones underdressed.
这些娃娃有自己的仰慕者
The dolls have their admirers.
我们这里离犯罪现场
So, we're, like, what, a couple of blocks
大概两个街区远 对吧
from the crime scene, right?
尼尔森·肯恩昨晚很可能来过这里
That odds are pretty good that Nelson Kern was here last night.
凶手可能是从这里开始跟踪他的
Killer could have stalked him from here.
昨晚肯定有人看到什么了
Somebody must have seen something last night, right?
我们分头行动吧
Shall we... shall we mingle?
好
Sure.
有事叫我
Call me.
停下
Stop!
别紧张
Hey. Take it easy.
你为什么要跑
Now, why are you running off?
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
LVPD.
姑娘们 姑娘们 散开吧
Ladies, ladies. Come on, now.
姑娘们 都散开
Hey, girls, come on.
大家都放松一下
Let's everybody just take a breath now.
我们都不想把衣服弄坏 对吧
We don't want to mess up our suits, do we?
我需要告诉你我的名字吗
Do I have to tell you my name?
你可以先告诉我你为什么要跑
Or you can start with telling me why you ran.
我是高中的辅♥导♥老师
I'm a high school counselor.
我不想让我的课余生活为人所知
The last thing I need is my extracurriculars going public.
我只是...
I just...
我发现你和另一个警♥察♥在搜查这里
I figured that you and the other cop were raiding the place.
是什么让你觉得我是个警♥察♥
What made you think I was a cop?
拜托
Please.
这里有三十一种怪咖
It's 31 flavors of freak in here.
然后单纯的你走了进来
In walks Mr. Vanilla.
像北欧终结者一样扫视这里
Scanning the place like some Nordic Terminator.
你怎么知道我是... 算了
How'd you know I was...? Never mind.
其实我们是犯罪现场调查员
Actually, we're CSIs.
我们是来调查这个人的谋杀案的
We're here investigating the murder of this man.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不
No.
那她呢
What about her?
夏琳
Charlene.
夏琳死了
Charlene's dead?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你能跟我说说她的事吗
What can you tell me about her?
夏琳是新来的
Charlene was a newcomer.
大约六周前才出现的
Started showing up maybe six weeks ago,
但很快就成了舞会的焦点
but quickly became the belle of the ball.
其他娃娃都被她迷住了吗
Were all of the other dolls as charmed by her?
我很确定这里有些人很嫉妒
Well, I'm sure some of the more Raggedy Anns around here
一屋子女神
were jealous. Roomful of divas,
肯定会有竞争
there will be rivalries.
这些衣服又不透气 人就会容易上火
And these suits don't breathe, so it can get heated.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们能谈谈吗
Do you mind if we chat?
你能让我们单独聊一会吗
Will you excuse us just for a second?
谢谢
Thank you.
面对面
Face-to-face?
这样可以吗
Would that be all right?
我注意到你的膝盖上
I couldn't help but notice you've got a
有一处讨厌的划痕
nasty scratch on your knee there.
我摔倒了
I tripped.
这些十厘米的高跟鞋
These, uh, four-inch heels.
我猜像杀人一样
Murder, I bet.
疼是值得的
Worth the pain.
你是在哪里摔倒的
Where'd you take your tumble?
我这么问是因为那种暗蓝色...
I'm-I'm only asking because that-that shade of blue--
离这里不远的一条巷子里
there's a wall painted that color in an alley
有一面墙是那种颜色的
not too far from here,
昨晚有个娃娃在那里被杀了
and one of the dolls was-was killed last night.
我想她的名字叫夏琳
I believe her name was Charlene.
如果你能告诉我们一些情况就太好了
If there's something you can tell us, we'd appreciate it.
任何情况都行
Anything.
我没摔倒
I didn't fall.
好吧
Okay. All right.
那发生了什么事
What-what happened?
我穿这个不是为了引人注意
I don't wear this for attention.
只是 让我在照镜子的时候
It's just, it's something to see in the mirror
觉得这个世界没那么糟
to make this world suck a little bit less.
我明白
I understand.
有人不明白
Someone else didn't.
我被袭击了
I was attacked.
上周末离开这里之后
Last weekend after leaving here.
我猜这层橡胶皮一定让你满身大汗
Yo, I bet it makes you sweat.
这件橡胶衣
That costume.
让你身上臭得不行
It makes you stink.
你知道我的想法吗 我觉得恶心
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表