微博名 三♥级♥CSI
这条裙子很赞
This dress is sick.
绝对能震翻全场
You'd totally rock it.
好像有点短
It looks a little short.
相信我 男人就喜欢这样稍微露点的
Trust me, guys like when you show a little bit of skin.
这不像我
I don't know, it's not really me.
凯拉 你总不能一辈子
Cara, you can't wear baggy jeans and
都穿牛仔垮裤和板鞋
skater shoes your whole life.
要四百块呢
It's $400!
没事儿 我顺来了爸的信♥用♥卡♥
Relax. I swiped Dad's credit card.
莱克希
Lexi...
来吧
Come on.
我要让你彻底大变身
I'm giving you a makeover.
大家都在盯着我看
People are staring at me.
因为你辣啊
You're hot.
享受瞩目吧
Own it.
你好啊 莱克希
What's up, Lex?
你妹妹吗
Your sister?
对 她叫凯拉
Yeah, that's Cara.
那是我兄弟皮特
My buddy Pete.
我和阿克塞尔要离开一会
Um, so, Axel and I are gonna split for a while,
你和皮特待会儿吧
so you just stay with Pete?
我们不能一起去吗
Can't we all just hang out together?
别担心 我一小时后就回来
Don't worry, I'll be back in an hour.
-那个... -你想去哪儿吗
- So... - Do you want to go somewhere?
我想我应该在这等着
I should probably wait here.
这里人有点多
It's kind of crowded.
我知道有个地方 能让我们俩单独坐会儿
I know a place we can hang, just the two of us.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
谁都不该死成这种惨样吧
Nobody should have to die like this.
这里地板上有许多血滴
Lot of blood drops on the floor over here,
所以我觉得他应该不是吐死的
so I don't think he puked himself to death.
伤口很深
Pretty big gash.
好像有人割破他的喉咙
I-It looks like somebody cut his throat
然后任他在马桶上 血流至死
and just left him to bleed out in the toilet there.
尸体还是温的
The body is still warm.
还没开始僵硬
The rigor hasn't even started.
才死了不到一小时
He's been dead less than an hour.
等一等
Hang on a second.
看到什么了吗
You see something?
好像是某种虫子的尸体
Looks like some type of bug carcass.
可能是从凶手身上掉下的
Could have fallen off the killer.
装好送回实验室
I'll scoop it up, get it back to the lab.
可以动了
Yeah, now.
没有钱包
There's no wallet.
但有...
But we got...
一部手♥机♥
a cell phone.
说不定能查到身份
Maybe we could get an I.D.
有锁
Locked.
用他的大拇指
Use his thumb.
爱死高科技了
Got to love technology.
根据手♥机♥信息 被害人叫皮特·科达
According to the phone's I.D., the victim's name is Pete Corday.
摄像头还开着
His camera app was open.
有几张照片上的时间戳
Some of these pictures were time-stamped
正好在他遇害之前
right before he was murdered.
也许他拍到了凶手
Maybe he got a shot of the killer.
是他和一位女孩
It's him and a girl.
看起来他约会很开心呢
Looks like he's having a pretty good time.
直到有人终结了他的性命
Right up until someone ended it.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十五季第十七集
询问了发现尸体的清洁工
Talked to the janitor who found the body.
他说他看到洗手间门口
He said he got suspicious when he saw
挂着"保洁停用"就觉得很可疑
the "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the restroom door.
凶手想要延迟尸体被发现的时间
Killer was trying to buy more time till the body was found.
水槽里有血迹 肯定在这清洗过
Got blood in the sink-- he must've cleaned up in here.
所以在马桶上割被害者的喉咙
So the victim's throat was slashed over the toilet
是为了血不外流
to catch the blood.
然后在水槽清洗了凶器
Then the knife was washed off in the sink,
在门口挂了标示
put the sign on the door.
很聪明
Smart.
他遇害前和这个女孩在一起
You know, he was with this girl right before he was murdered.
我猜要么她也涉案
I figure either she was involved,
要么至少是目击者
or at the very least she's a witness.
知道她是谁吗
Any idea who she is?
不知道 芬恩利在调取监控
No. Finlay's pulling surveillance now.
看看能否找到她的行踪
Seeing if we can track her movements.
说不定有人认识她
I mean, maybe somebody knows her.
那是"登普西"的购物袋
Well, that's a Dempsey's bag.
根据袋子大小 我猜是珠宝或化妆品
Judging by the size, I would say jewelry or makeup.
可以把她照片给店员看
We could show her photo to the store clerks.
如果是用信♥用♥卡♥付款 就能查到名字
If she paid with a credit card, we might be able to get a name.
-罗素 -什么事
- Russell. - Yeah?
查到条神秘女孩的线索
Got a lead on our mystery girl.
她今天早些刷的信♥用♥卡♥
The credit card that she used earlier today
卡主叫约翰·诺兰
belongs to a guy named John Nolan.
诺兰 听上去有点耳熟
Nolan. Why do I know that name?
他是圣地亚哥罪案实验室的主管
He's the director of the crime lab in San Diego.
没错 她在维加斯用了他的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Right. She used his credit card here in Vegas?
他有挂失信♥用♥卡♥吗
Did he report it stolen?
还没有 但据诺兰助理所说
Not yet, but according to Nolan's assistant,
他来这是参加亲戚婚礼
he's here in town for a family wedding.
尼克正跟他了解情况 说是认识他
Nick's talking to him now; says he knows him.
诺兰几年前曾邀请他工作来着
Nolan offered him a job a few years ago.
约翰
Hey, John...
抱歉把你叫到这来
sorry to drag you down here.
你不是在调查年轻男子被杀事件吗
I thought you were investigating the murder of a young man.
没错 但一名嫌疑人用过你的信♥用♥卡♥
We are, and a person of interest has been using your credit card.
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you recognize that girl?
天呐
Oh, my God.
是凯拉
It's Cara.
凯拉
Cara?
我十三岁女儿
She's my 13-year-old daughter.
那你...
Do you, uh...
认识被害人皮特·科达吗
do you know the victim, Pete Corday?
从来没见过他
No, I've never seen him before.
他是谁
Who is he?
二十三岁 来自菲尼克斯
23-year-old from Phoenix.
曾有一些非法持有毒品等轻罪
He's got a couple of misdemeanors for drug possession.
她为什么要和这样的人一起出去
Why would she be hanging out with a guy like that?
尼克 她在哪儿
Where is she, Nick?
我能见见她吗
Can I see her?
我们不知道她在哪儿
We don't know where she is.
什么
What?
你上次看到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
今早上十点
Uh... at 10:00 this morning.
她想跟莱克希一起去商场
She wanted to go to the mall with Lexi.
莱克希
Lexi?
对 我的大女儿
Yeah, my oldest daughter.
她十七岁了 她们不经常见面
She's 17. They don't get to see each other very often.
为什么
Why is that?
我离婚后
Well, after the divorce,
莱克希想跟她妈妈一起住在维加斯
Lexi wanted to live with her mother here in Vegas.
我强烈反对
I was dead set against it.
托里 我的前妻
Tori, my ex.
她更像是个朋友而不是家长
She'd rather be a friend than a parent.
你今早之后跟她们联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to either one of them since this morning?
没有 我在跟外地来访的客人吃午餐
No, I was at a lunch with out-of-town guests.
她们却没出现
They didn't show up.
我发了短♥信♥ 但她们一直没回
I texted them-- they never answered.
那你的前妻呢
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表