all over the tube there when you blew in it.
我们还找到了枕头
We also found the pillow
你用来闷死黛西娅的枕头
that you used to suffocate Daycia.
听着 我们掌握了所有的证据
Look, we have everything we need.
断定你是凶手
We know you did it.
房♥子里的所有人中
Of all the people in that house,
你是最不容有失的
you were the one with the most to lose.
为什么你会做这种...
Why would you do something...?
因为我是最不容有失的 因为...
Because I had the most to lose, because...
因为我的孩子
because of my children.
你知道黛西娅是什么吗
You know what Daycia was?
黛西娅就是...
Day-Daycia was that, um...
她就是个小恶魔
She was that little devil.
坐在你肩膀上的那种小恶魔
And the little devil sits on your shoulder,
引诱你做尽坏事
tempts you to do bad things.
等一下 你是说...你这话什么意思
So, wait. What are you... what are you saying?
黛西娅引诱你什么了吗
Wh... Daycia tempted you in some way? What?
酒精吗
With alcohol?
我半夜醒来
I woke up... to go the bathroom
去上洗手间
in the middle of the night.
刚过四点的样子
It must have been just past 4:00.
我回到房♥间
I got back to my room.
看见我床头上放了瓶酒
There was a bottle sitting on my nightstand.
一瓶波本威士忌 它是我的耻辱
A bottle of bourbon, my brand,
瓶子上还系了丝带
with a damn ribbon on it.
你认为是黛西娅放在那里的
And-and you think that Daycia put it there.
就是黛西娅放在那里的
I know Daycia put it there.
我跟你说了
Like I just told you,
她就是个小恶魔
she was that little devil.
所以 我起身 过去找她对质
So, I got up, and I went, and I confronted her.
这是什么意思 黛西娅
What the hell is this, Daycia?
你为什么把它放到我房♥间里
Why did you put this in my room?
天呐 莱恩 放松些 这是个礼物
Geez, Len, lighten up. It's a gift.
你明知道这个戒疗项目对我很重要
You know how important the program is to me,
戒除酒瘾 我就不会失去孩子
that I stay clean so I don't lose my kids.
你内心其实是想喝的
You know you want some.
别闹了
Stop it.
不要让人家一人独饮嘛
Don't make me drink all by myself.
她不停地怂恿
She wouldn't stop.
不停地诱惑
She wouldn't back off.
不停地引诱
She just kept at it.
不停地引诱我喝酒
She kept trying to get me to drink.
听着 我只是想让她闭嘴而已
Look, all I wanted to do was shut her up.
用枕头让她安静
With the pillow, I mean.
我是说
I mean,
拜托 就是个枕头而已
come on, it was a pillow.
我用枕头捂住她
I put it over her face
只是想让她别再说了
just to get her to stop talking.
别说了 别说了 别再说了
Stop it! Stop it! No, stop!
我付出那么多努力 不会就此失足
I've worked too hard. I'm not gonna throw my life away.
对不起
I'm... sorry.
黛西娅房♥间的浴缸本来就是满的
The bathtub in Daycia's room was already full,
所以我就想 不如...
so I thought, why not...
不如把这件事伪装成一场意外
why not just make it look like an accident?
伪装成她不小心溺水了
Make it look like she just... slipped away.
我把她放进水里
I put her in the water.
从鱼缸那儿拿来了管子
I got the piece of tubing from the fish tank,
伪装成她溺水了的样子
and I made it look like she drowned.
整件事最不可思议的就是
Insane part of this whole thing is,
我做到了 你知道吗
I made it, you know that?
我一滴酒都没喝
I didn't drink.
即使是在她死后
Even after she was dead...
整个房♥间都寂静无声
and it was quiet in that room.
我拿起那瓶酒 把它倒进了马桶
I took that bottle, and I poured it in the toil... toilet.
我没喝
I didn't touch it.
一口都没喝
I didn't take a sip.
我必须这么做
I needed to do that.
为了孩子们
For them.
我们正要清理东西撤退呢
So, we are just about cleared out,
房♥间正式解禁了
and I'm officially releasing the rooms.
太好了
Good.
有两个新患者就要过来了
We got two new patients coming in.
真是分秒必争啊 对吧
Wow. You don't waste any time, do you?
不能怠慢
We can't afford to.
很多人需要帮助
A lot of people need help.
那天我跟你谈黛西娅的事
You know, I-I was really harsh the other day
话说得有些难听了
when I talked to you about Daycia,
我不该那么说的
and I shouldn't have been.
她不清楚自己的瘾症
She didn't understand her addiction.
没意识到自己是在和一场疾病做斗争
Didn't realize that she was battling a disease.
大部分人都不清楚
Most people don't.
患者来到这里 心想着
Patients come in here thinking
只要付出时间就可以了
all they have to do is put in the time.
戒瘾是一项工程
Beating addiction is work.
异常艰辛的大工程
Really hard work.
很遗憾 不是每个人都愿意接受这种挑战
And sadly, not everyone's up for the challenge.
我不知道你是如何做好你的工作的
Well, I don't know how you do what you do.
我还想这么问你呢
I was gonna say the same thing to you.
但我想我们都会继续做下去
Guess we just keep doing it, though.
我们不做的话 那由谁来做
If we don't, who will?
祝您好运
Hmm. Good luck.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表