我们用筛子过滤他时找到了子弹
We found this bullet when we poured him through the sifter.
看起来他是被处决了
Looks like he was shot execution style.
医生 你能从他的牙髓里
Doc, you gonna be able to extract DNA
提取到DNA吗
from his dental pulp?
不行 可能会有细菌污染
No, there's a risk of bacterial contamination.
最有可能提取到DNA的
Our best chance for DNA
是他的大腿骨髓
is extracting marrow from the femur.
如果能采到 我们就可以去数据库里找找
If we can get a profile, we'll run it through CODIS.
也许有人正在寻找我们的黏液人呢
Maybe somebody's missing our goop man here.
我不敢相信你给我们报了斯奈德的演讲
I can't believe you signed us up for Snyder's presentation.
那可是两周以前
That was, like, two weeks ago.
我怎么知道你跟简博士
How was I supposed to know you had
有过那么一段历史
some kind of history with Dr. Jane?
我觉得应该挺有趣的
I think it'll be fun.
我在油管上看过一些她的视频
I went on YouTube, watched some of her videos.
我觉得她应该讲得挺有意思
I think she's gonna be pretty entertaining.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
也许是某个销♥售♥员
A certain vendor, perhaps?
对 他叫马克 要来这里找我喝一杯
Yes, his name is Mark, and he is meeting me here for a drink.
你可得小心点
Well, please be careful.
上次你跟一个人搞艳遇...
Last time you picked up a guy...
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我已经认识他很长很长时间了
I have known him for a very, very long time.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
五年前我在一次研讨会上遇到了他
Well, I met him five years ago at a conference.
我们一起度过了美好的时光
We spent some quality time together,
从那之后这就成了一年一度的传统
and it's been an annual tradition ever since.
所以你们一年只见一次面
So, you only see him once a year?
他住在波士顿
Well, he lives in Boston.
剩下的时间你们就聊聊天发发短♥信♥吗
And the rest of the time, you just talk and text?
其实并不是那种关系
It's not really that kind of relationship.
这是...
It's, um...
我们只是娱乐一下
We're just having a good time.
我真希望我也能这样
That's what I wish I could do.
有男人约我出去的时候 我...
When a guy asks me out, I...
答应之前都要列个利弊表
it's like I have to make a pro and con list before I say yes.
没关系 听起来你是在找真命天子
That's all right. It sounds like you're looking for Mr. Right.
这没有什么错
There's nothing wrong with that.
对 我只是觉得维持关系太难
Yeah, and I just think that relationships are really hard,
有时候保持乐趣比较简单
and it's just easier sometimes to... keep it fun.
这样受伤的几率比较小
Less of a chance of getting hurt.
对 不用太失望
Yeah, not so many disappointments.
这倒是真的
Well, that's true.
但这样你就永远没法跟一个人真正亲密起来
But then you never get to make a real connection with someone.
跟一个真正了解你的人在一起
I mean, to be with somebody who really gets you,
一个因为你本身而爱你的人 如此之类的
who loves you for who you are-- I don't know.
我觉得这值得冒险
I think it's worth the risk.
尤其是在他如此性感的时候
Especially when he's as hot as that.
拜拜了姑娘们
Bye, girls.
接下来她会消失多久...
We're not gonna see her for the rest of this...
彻底没影 她走了
The whole time-- she's gone, she's gone.
变成一罐黏液
Reduced to a jar of goop.
我可不想这么死
Not how I'd want to end up.
我们的受害人肯定也不想这么死
Pretty sure our victim didn't want to end up that way, either.
我计划将我的遗体做精心的防腐处理
No, I plan on being meticulously embalmed.
我精致的容貌将被永久地保存下来
My chiseled features perfectly preserved for all of eternity,
然后埋葬在大理石陵墓里我母亲的身边
before being entombed alongside my mother in a marble mausoleum.
你还真是想了很多啊
You've given this a lot of thought, haven't you?
你没想过吗
Haven't you?
我不知道 把我火化了就行
Oh, I don't know. You know, cremate me.
然后撒在田野里 这样我还有点用
Sprinkle me over a farm so I can be of use.
你弄清楚这家伙是怎么变成黏液的了吗
Have you figured out how this guy got turned into goop?
用了盐酸
Muriatic acid.
凶手可能以为尸体会完全溶解
Killer probably assumed that it would dissolve the entire body,
但他没想到溶解过程会渐渐
but didn't count on the fact that the decomp process itself
降低酸的浓度
gradually weakens the acid.
不幸的是 盐酸在家装店里
Unfortunately, you can find this stuff
随便就能买♥♥到
in any home improvement store in the country,
所以无法帮助我们查出凶手的身份
so it doesn't really help us I.D. the killer.
DNA查到了
DNA paid off.
确认了受害人的身份
Got an I.D. on our vic.
保罗·卡森
Paul Carson.
亨德森公♥司♥的保安
Security guard from Henderson.
他的妻子上报了失踪
His wife reported him missing.
说他三天前离家工作
Said he left for work three days ago,
再也没有回来
never came back.
他的货车已经被全境通缉了
There's a BOLO out on his van.
他之前在哪里工作
Do we know where he worked?
地中海酒店
The Mediterranean.
研讨会不就是在那开的吗
Isn't that where the conference is?
而且 据酒店经理所说
Yeah, and get this -- according to the hotel manager,
就在几小时前 某人刷了卡森的通行卡
Carson's key card was used just a few hours ago.
凶手可能现在就在酒店
So, his killer could be at the hotel right now.
到这来
Come on.
摩根 这里有人坐吗
Hey, Morgan. Is anyone sitting here?
-没有 你坐吧 -谢谢
- It's all yours. - Thanks.
还打闪光灯 开什么玩笑
Strobe lights? Really?
我不是说过吗 她就会搞这一套
I told you, she puts on a good show.
我是简·斯奈德博士
I am Dr. Jane Snyder.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
很高兴能来到这里
I am so excited to be here
教导你们如何辩护自己的证据
to teach you how to defend your evidence.
首先 法庭就是舞台
First and foremost, the courtroom is a stage.
你的工作
And it is your job
就是演出
to perform!
我的天
Oh. My. God.
薇基
Vicki!
没事了
It's all right.
已经结束了
It's over.
安全了 安全了
It's clear! It's clear.
我去找人帮忙
I'll go get some help.
薇基
Vicki! Hey.
你挺住
Just hang on, okay?
我是现场调查员赛德尔
This is CSI Sidle.
地中海酒店的法♥院♥讨论会上
There's been a mass shooting
刚刚发生了枪击事件
at the Mediterranean Hotel forensic conference.
急需急救车和警♥察♥ 要求三♥级♥响应
Roll paramedics and PD. Code 3!
醒醒啊 醒醒
Come on! Come on!
摩根
Morgan...
起来啊 不要
Come on. Come on.
摩根
Morgan..
拜托你了
Please, come on.
她已经死了
She's gone.
你没事的 你没事
You're good. You're good.
摩根 摩根
Morgan. Morgan...
醒醒啊
Come on.
摩根 她没救了
Morgan, she's gone.
已经走了
She's gone.
摩根 你看着我
Morgan! Look at me!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你有受伤吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No.
刚刚发生什么事了
What the hell just happened?
开枪的有几个人
How many shooters were there?
只有一人
Just one.
冲♥锋♥枪♥ 看起来像AR-15自动步♥枪♥
An assault rifle. It looked like an AR-15.
你看到他了
So you saw him?
他从后门逃走了
He went out the back door.
我跟芬恩联♥系♥
I'm gonna call Finn.
你就承认吧 拉塞尔·威尔逊哪比得上汤姆·布拉迪
Admit it, Russell Wilson is no Tom Brady.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表