There were minute bits
提取了残留在缝隙处的指甲屑
of fingernail lodged in with the crosshatches.
是未知女性残留的
DNA came back unknown female.
里面还掺杂着其他一些奇怪的物质
Oh, and there was some unusual trace mixed in.
金子颗粒
Particles of gold.
金子
Gold?
等等
Hang on a second.
快看
Check that out.
你认识伊琳娜·图瑞小姐吧
Ms. Irina Turri. You remember her, right?
她现在回到赫尔辛基了
She's back in Helsinki right now.
她无法亲自前来
We couldn't bring her in,
但我们和她进行了电♥话♥交谈
but we talked to her on the phone,
她说在拍摄时她的助手帮她
and she said that her nails were filed by the assistant
锉了下指甲
at the photo shoot.
这位助手就是你吧 爱普尔
That would be you, right, April?
和杀死尼尔森·肯恩用的是同一把指甲锉
That same file found its way into Nelson Kern's neck.
我早就说过我不认识这个人
I already told you I didn't know that man.
我为什么要杀他
Why would I stab him?
因为你杀的不是他
Well, because you weren't really stabbing him, were you?
而是你的母亲 还有你的父亲
You were stabbing your mother. And your father.
我爱我父亲
I love my father.
当我弟弟想要毁他的前程的时候
I was the one who defended him
是我挺身而出帮他说话
when my brother tried to destroy him.
我知道 解任你父亲的事是吧
Right. The business deposition, right?
你说你父亲一直
You painted your dad as having...
处在你母亲的专♥制♥之下
suffered under your mother's tyranny.
这可不是什么好词啊
It's quite the eulogy for your... for your mom.
这是事实
It was the truth.
从我小的时候开始 我和我父亲就
Dad and I always stood up for each other, ever since
相依为命 每当我妈她...
I was a kid, every time my mom would...
她...
Would...
她干了什么
Would what?
如果谁不按照我母亲的想法做事
If you didn't live up to my mother's expectations,
她就毁了谁
she would crush you.
我觉得我不是她想要的乖女儿
And I guess the perfect daughter that she wanted wasn't me,
当我从母亲眼中得知这一真♥相♥我很难过
so... it's hard enough to see that in your mom's eyes.
当她开始拿我出气时...
It's harder when she...
我更加难过
starts taking it out on you.
我懂
I can see that.
所以当你母亲去世之后
So when your... when your mother passed away,
你肯定觉得你
you must have felt like you were...
逃脱了她的暴行
free of her cruelty.
你父亲也逃脱了
Your dad was free, too.
我们都逃脱了
We'd survived.
不会再受她欺凌了
We were done with her.
但是你父亲不想这样
Only, your father didn't want to be.
他还爱她 爱你母亲
He still loved her. He loved your mother.
爱到让他
He loved her so much
想要让你母亲复活
he wanted to bring her back to life.
我想你肯定感觉自己被背叛了
See, I think that was a betrayal that you just...
你无法忍♥受这一点
you couldn't live with.
是吗
Could you?
我本可以无视
I would have ignored it.
假装不知道那个上锁的房♥间和那件橡胶衣
Pretended like I didn't know about the locked room, the suit.
我跟踪他的那天晚上看到的东西...
What I saw when I followed him that night...
虽然画面很诡异 但我也可以原谅他
As ghastly as it was, I could have forgiven him.
但他却做了那个选择
But then he made his choice.
什么选择
What choice?
四天前是我三十岁生日
Four days ago, I-- I turned 30.
我只想和我父亲共同庆祝生日
The only person in the world I wanted to celebrate with
但他却打电♥话♥给我
was Dad, and then he called
说他身体不舒服 不能来庆祝了
and said he didn't feel well and he needed to cancel.
我都能听到电♥话♥背景里的俱乐部音乐
And I could hear the club music in the background.
他又一次没选择你而选择了你母亲
He chose your mother over you. Again.
然后呢 你跟出去了
Then what happened? You go out,
一直跟到小巷
follow her into the alley,
等待她孤身一人的时机
you wait for her to be alone?
然后你发现你杀错人了
Then you realized your mistake.
你为什么要扯掉橡胶衣
Why did you rip off the suit?
我必须得扔了她
I had to throw her away.
爱普尔
April?
为什么你就是忘不了她 爸
Why couldn't you just let her die, Dad?
她是个怪物
She was a monster.
爱普尔
Oh, April.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我以前从没仔细看过
I never saw this before.
但你...
But you...
你确实和她有几分相似
you remind me so much of her.
把她带走
Go on. Get her out of here.
下班了 格雷格
Shift's over, Greg.
我没在工作
It's not work.
有人在昏暗的俱乐部里
A guy could tell I was
一眼就看出我是执法人员
law enforcement across a dark club.
只凭我的外貌
By just looking at me.
你确实是啊
So? You are.
但我不是这样的人
But... it's not who I am.
我不能就这么被定义死了
It doesn't define me.
所以我就看看老照片
And so I've just been looking at old photos
还有以前做过的其他事
of all the different... stuff I used to do.
格雷格·桑德斯
聚会 旅游
Parties, traveling.
你的照片
一大早六点纠结身份认同不太适合啊
6:00 A.M. kind of early for a... identity crisis.
确实
I guess.
听我说 格雷格
Listen, Greg...
人并非单一身份
people are never just one thing.
看看你的朋友们
Like, look at your friends.
比如这位 甜心老爸
This guy, Mr. Sweet Dad.
你真觉得他就是这样吗
You really think that's all he is?
我曾经看到这人啃啤酒罐
I once watched that guy eat a beer can.
真的
True story.
人很复杂
People are complicated.
从来都不单一
It's never that simple.
每个人都有伪装
Everybody has layers.
要是别人看出我是警♥察♥
People read "cop",
至少我能免费得到一杯咖啡吧
maybe I'll at least get a free cup of coffee.
要是免费给你甜甜圈
If they give you free donuts,
那就是他们在取笑你呢
that means they're making fun of you.
要不我改个状态说
Well, how about if I update my status to say,
"准备带我朋友去喝杯啤酒"
"Taking a friend out for a beer."
带我吗 好啊 我喜欢
Me? Yes. I would love that.
好的 等等
All right, hold on.
我喜欢这地方
Ooh. Yeah, I love that place.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表