卡尔文 你知道他的老版是谁吗
Okay, Calvin, do you know who he was working for?
给我名字 那个博♥彩♥经纪人的名字
I need a name. I need the name of the bookie.
不知道
No.
艾莉不知道他叫什么
No, Ally didn't know the name.
什么情况 你那边有消息吗
What's going on? Have you heard anything?
还没有 罗伊德 我很抱歉
No. Not yet, Lloyd. I'm sorry.
没道理啊 这时候他们应该打来的
This doesn't make any sense! They should have called by now!
他们应该联♥系♥我要赎金的
They should have made contact!
为什么还没来电♥话♥
Why haven't they called?!
罗伊德 听我说
Lloyd! Listen to me.
不管绑匪是谁 此刻他们一定很慌乱
Whoever the kidnappers are, they are scrambling right now,
忙着想出新对策
trying to come up with a new plan.
我们只能等待
We just have to wait.
还要等多久
For how long?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我知道这值得我们等待
But I know they're worth waiting for.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
也许你能帮帮我
maybe you can help me.
你有见过这个男人吗
Have you seen this guy?
他叫斯图尔特·鲍尔 今早被枪杀的那个女人
His name is Stuart Ball, He's the brother of the woman
是他的姐姐
that was shot in here this morning.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
他或许有来过这里
Has he been in here, maybe?
没有 我没见过他
No. I don't recognize him.
这事儿和他有关系吗
Is he involved somehow?
他一直和一些坏人打交道
He's in business with some bad people.
目前我们就知道这么多
That's all we know right now.
等一下 罗伊德 还没到时候
Hold on, Lloyd, hold on. Not yet.
好了 我准备好了
All right, I'm ready.
可以开始了
Go ahead,
接电♥话♥吧
answer it.
你好
Hello?
不做生意了 我们关门了
No. We're closed right now.
我也不知道什么时候再开张
I don't know for how long.
我还有事儿 没时间废话
I have to keep this line free.
我是奇斯
This is Keys.
你找到他了 在哪里
You got him. Where?
好的 你不是要找斯图尔特·鲍尔吗
Yeah. You were just asking about Stuart Ball?
我们的同事刚打来说找到他了
Well, it sounds like our guys just found him.
蓝色货车
Blue van.
跟那个目击者描述的一样
Just like the woman saw
是飞速逃离绑♥架♥现场的那辆车
speeding away from the kidnapping.
只有斯图尔特一个人
It's just Stuart.
没有母亲或是孩子们的踪迹
No sign of the mother or the kids.
但显然抓走他们的人
Well, now we know whoever has them
下手毫不留情
isn't afraid to kill.
刚跟货车车主联♥系♥过
Just talked to the van's owner;
我貌似搅黄了他的夏威夷之旅
pretty much sure I ruined his Hawaiian vacation.
他在夏威夷吗 所以货车是被偷的
He's in Hawaii? So the van's stolen?
枪击是近距离发生的
Well, the shot was at close range.
枪手跟被害人都在车里
The shooter was in the van with the victim--
很可能是在副驾驶位
most likely in the passenger seat.
然而...
Although...
这里有不少高速喷溅留下的痕迹
that's a good amount of high-velocity impact spatter up here.
喷点鲁米诺应该就知道了
Maybe a little luminol will tell a better story.
副驾驶位到处都溅了血
There's blood splatter all over the passenger seat.
不全是 看那里 座位侧面
Not all of it. Look there, on the side of the seat.
这里没有血迹
There's a blood void.
怎么回事
From what?
枪手不是坐在前面
The shooter wasn't up front.
他坐在后面
He was in back.
从座位之间伸出手来开枪
He reached between the seats to fire.
他的手臂挡住了喷到这里的血
His arm kept the blood from hittingthat part of the seat.
结果血留在了他胳膊上
It settled on his arm instead.
那子弹呢
But what about the round?
子弹穿透了伤口
The shot was through-and-through.
却没有打碎玻璃
Didn't break any windows.
它打在了车内前立柱上
It caught the A-pillar.
据罗宾斯医生所说
According to Doc Robbins,
斯图尔特·鲍尔死于六到十小时之前
Stuart Ball died between six and ten hours ago.
六到十小时 就在抢劫失败后不久
Six to ten-- that's shortly after the robbery went bad.
没错 这对我们确认母亲和孩子
Yeah. That can't help our chances
是否活着毫无帮助
of finding the mother and her kids alive.
斯图尔特·鲍尔已经没有利用价值了
Stuart Ball had served his purpose, right?
母亲和两个孩子还能值一些钱
Mother and the two kids could still be worth some money.
冲这一点也许能让他们活着
That might be reason to keep them alive.
希望你是对的
Well, I hope you're right.
各位 我们貌似在弹道分♥析♥上有了突破
Hey, guys, I think we just caught a break with ballistics.
我对杀死斯图尔特·鲍尔的子弹
I got an IBIS hit off the bullet
做了综合弹道识别
that killed Stuart Ball.
与五年前一起致命车辆劫案里
It matches a round that was fired five years ago
射出的子弹弹道吻合
in a fatal carjacking attempt.
他们抓住劫车者了吗
Did they catch the carjacker?
事实上
In a matter of speaking.
我猜死的是劫车者
I guess the carjacker was the fatality.
车主开枪自卫
The owner of the car shot him in self-defense.
所以枪属于车主 你应该查了名字吧
So the gun belonged to the car owner-- tell me you got a name.
雷米·瓦雷罗 他是个廉租地♥产♥业的大佬
Remi Volero-- he's kind of a low-rent real estate mogul.
主要是脱衣舞俱乐部和小型购物中心
Mostly strip clubs and mini-malls.
不过看一眼刑事犯登记表
But take a look at the rap sheet--
上面似乎都是跟博♥彩♥和诈骗相关的记录
everything on it is related to bookmaking and racketeering.
这家伙是个博♥彩♥经纪人
Guy's a bookie.
斯图尔特·鲍尔替一个博♥彩♥经纪人跑腿
Well, Stuart Ball was running numbers for a bookie.
巧合的概率有多大
What are the odds?
肯定是同一个人
It's got to be the same guy.
这是你的杰作吗 雷米
That your handiwork, Remi?
这不是我♥干♥的
That is not my handiwork.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what the hell that is.
你不认识他吗 斯图尔特·鲍尔
You don't know him? Stuart Ball?
我很确定他为你工作
'Cause I'm pretty sure he worked for you.
我说的是我不知道这是怎么回事
I said I didn't know what that is.
我没说我不认识他
I didn't say I didn't know who.
是 斯图尔特替我跑腿
Yeah, Stuart worked for me running errands.
他在你违法的赌博生意里
He worked for you running numbers and making collections
替你跑腿追债
as part of your illegal gambling operation.
你竟然都不问一声他发生什么事了
You're not even gonna ask what happened to him?
我能看出来他发生什么事了
I can see what happened to him.
有人把他干掉了
Someone capped him.
对 有人 用的是你的枪
Yeah, somebody-- with your gun.
你忘了吗 雷米 你的枪可是有记录的
Did you forget, Remi? Your gun's in the system.
你五年前朝一个劫车者开了枪
You used it five years ago to shoot a carjacker.
问题是 这已经不是我的枪了
The thing is, it's not my gun anymore.
我几年前就给了斯图尔特
I gave it to Stuart a couple years back.
他们在哪里 雷米
Where are they, Remi!
蒂娜·布莱恩特和她的孩子们在哪儿
Where's Dina Bryant and her children?!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
你有十几处房♥产投资亏了钱
You are underwater on a dozen real estate investments.
那间药房♥是个相当容易的目标
That dispensary was an easy mark.
那里有大量的现金
All that cash just sitting there.
我对这种谈话不感兴趣
This isn't a conversation I'm interested in having.
我要求见律师
I want my lawyer.
你不觉得
It's awfully convenient
他太轻易就把枪给斯图尔特了吗
he gave his gun to Stuart, don't you think?
克罗福德可以将他拘留四十八小时
Crawford's willing to hold him for 48 hours,
不知道那样能否帮到蒂娜·布莱恩特和她孩子
but I don't know if that's gonna help Dina Bryant and her kids.
你说过这个叫雷米的家伙有很多房♥产对吧
You said that this Remi guy had a lot of real estate, right?
至少二十五处
At least 25 properties.
他可能用任何一处 也可能不用
He could be using any of them or none of them.
我们找到了绑♥架♥用的货车
We have the kidnap van.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表