Mr. Winthrop, where is your son?
听着
You know...
要么你们逮捕我
if you're not going to arrest me,
要么请离开
I would like you two to leave.
快看这
Oh, yeah, look at this.
温斯洛普曾经止过血
Winthrop was licking his wounds.
温斯洛普肯定在这待过
Yeah, Winthrop was definitely here.
现在已经逃了
And he's gone now.
冷冻柜
Freezer chest.
你怎么想
What do you think?
肯定不是好事
That's never good.
芬恩 是我 尼克
Finn, it's Nick--
客房♥里找到两具尸体
I've got two bodies here in the guesthouse.
双胞胎
Twins.
收到
Copy that.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
已经进展一半了
Well, there's half the battle.
还是没法帮我们找到他儿子
It's not gonna help us find his son.
我们会找到他的
So we'll find him.
我们
"We"?
你是说我永远也摆脱不了你了吗
You mean I'm never gonna get rid of you?
看到你遇到我老爹了
I see you met dear old Dad.
我知道你肯定在想
I know what you're thinking:
子如其父
"Chip off the old block."
你就是这点想错了
But that's where you're wrong.
所有人都趴下
Get down, everybody!
趴下
Get down!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
天啊
Oh, God!
我是现场调查员芬恩利
This is CSI Finlay.
-我处需要急救 紧急情况 -趴下
- I need medical at my location, code three. - Get down.
救护车很快就到
The ambulance is gonna be here any minute.
坚持住
Come on, hold on.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe! Breathe!
距枪击点450米远的山坡上
Found the sniper's nest on a ridge
发现狙击手曾处位置
above the property 500 yards away.
他目标明确
He had a clear shot.
安排搜寻小队了吗
Did you scramble the search team?
有空的小队全派去搜了
Got every available unit on it.
问题是 温斯洛普可能
The problem is, Winthrop probably knows
比我们所有人都了解这里
this area better than any of us.
没错
Yep.
让他占了上风
Gives him the upper hand.
你要检查这支来♥复♥枪♥吗
You gonna process the rifle?
我以为你想自己查
I thought you'd want to do it yourself.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
D.B. 肖替我挡了子弹
D.B., Shaw took the bullet for me.
我很遗憾 朱尔斯
I'm sorry, Jules.
你能确定温斯洛普就是狙击手吗
Were you able to confirm that... that Winthrop was the shooter?
尼克刚检查了那把枪
Uh, Nick, uh, just processed the gun.
上面有他的指纹
His prints are on it.
各单位都在搜寻 但是...
Units are searching, but...
仍未找到他的踪迹
still no sign of him.
这混♥蛋♥肯定早跑了
Son of a bitch is long gone.
我待在现场搜集证据
I'm gonna stay here and collect the evidence.
尼克正在配合圣地亚哥犯罪实验室
Nick's coordinating with the San Diego crime lab
将证物送回维加斯
to, uh, transport it all back to Vegas.
不行 你现在就得回来 朱尔斯
No, no. You need to get back here now, Jules.
我说过我没事了
I told you, I'm okay.
你这是幸运 温斯洛普已经不止
No, you're lucky-- Winthrop's beyond targeting
局限于杀害大学女生了
college girls now.
他开枪射杀他父亲 还想杀了你
He shot his father, and he tried to kill you.
这开始变成私人恩怨了
This is getting personal.
我赞同康拉德
I agree with Conrad.
好吧 我会把
All right, I will transport
肖和其他人的尸体运回法医那
Shaw's body and the others back to Doc.
好的 但之后你得立刻回家
All right, but afterwards, you go straight home.
没得商量
No arguments.
我确定了两位女死者的死因
I confirmed C.O.D.'s on our female victims.
头部钝器外伤致死
Blunt force trauma to the head.
两位女性全身和头骨
Women had so many fractures
有太多处骨折 差点数不过来
to the body and skull, I almost lost count.
不止是钝器外伤致死
It's not just the blunt force trauma--
温斯洛普的作案手法似乎也有了变化
Winthrop's M.O.'s seemed to have changed as well.
早期的被害者
With his earlier victims,
都没有发生过性行为
there's no sign of sexual activity.
找到精♥子♥吗
You found semen?
对 两位都有
Yeah. On both victims.
瘀伤和勒痕表明
Latent bruising plus the ligature marks
至少是粗暴性♥爱♥
suggest, at the very least, rough sex.
好吧 把DNA发给亨利
All right, let's get the DNA to Henry.
喂
Hello?
你好 德芙林女士
Hi, Mrs. Devlin.
我是朱莉·芬恩利
My name is Julie Finlay.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局探员
I work with the Las Vegas Police Department.
我想和你的孙女艾米谈谈
Uh, I need to speak with your granddaughter, Amy.
是有关她爸爸的事
It's about her dad.
查到了什么
What'd you get?
科林·温斯洛普在他家装有全方位高清摄像头
So, Collin Winthrop had extensive HD surveillance at his house, all over the property.
所以摄像头能拍到保罗·温斯洛普
I mean, it's no surprise that cameras caught Paul Winthrop
在客房♥的场景也不会惊讶
in his guesthouse, but...
我想让你看看这个
this is what I wanted you to see.
是科林·温斯洛普 对吧
That's Collin Winthrop, right?
他在和谁争吵
Who's he arguing with?
我们的老朋友 拉森兄弟
Our friend, Brother Larson.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
他跟我们说他已经和老温斯洛普没联♥系♥了
He told us that he had stopped having dealings with Winthrop Sr.
说明我们查错方向了
Could be we've been wrong.
保罗·温斯洛普不止有一个共谋者
Paul Winthrop had more than one coconspirator.
要是能知道他们在吵什么可能会有帮助
It would help if we knew what they were talking about,
但显然这是不可能的
but obviously, that's impossible.
虽然听起来很荒谬
This is gonna sound crazy...
但这些植物可能会帮到我们
but maybe the plants can help us.
多谢温斯洛普留给我们
Thanks to the wealth of digital recordings that
大量的视频信息
Winthrop has been leaving for us,
我和萨拉调用了所有的音频分♥析♥软件
Sara and I requisitioned every audio analysis program on the planet.
里面有能听植物说话的吗
Including one that listens to plants?
这软件能够追踪空间内
This one tracks minute vibrations of
所有不同物质的细微震动
all sorts of different objects in a space,
然后分♥析♥出造成该震动的声音
and analyzes the sounds that created them.
我知道声音能够让叶片震动
Okay, I-I get that the sound of a voice can vibrate the leaves,
但如果都看不到震动 要怎么测量呢
but if you can't even see it, then how do you measure it?
这就是将不可能变为可能的地方
Well, this is where the impossible becomes possible.
这个软件能够监测小于0.01像素的运动
This software is able to detect motion less than one 100th of a pixel.
通过结合过滤所有图像中的细微运动
By combining and filtering all that minute motion over the image,
就能够复原他们发出的声音
it can actually recover the sound of their voices.
令人叹服
I'm impressed.
我受够了勒索
I am tired of the blackmail.
受够了谎言
I'm tired of the lies.
我没有说谎 我说过我真的不知道
I am not lying. I'm telling you, I don't know.
你知道 你一直都知道
Oh, you know. You've always known.
她在哪里
Now, where is she?
我来不是想说这个的
That's not the reason I came here.
你和往常一样是来要钱的
No, you came here for money, as usual,
你不会再拿到一分钱
and you're not gonna get another cent
直到你说出我女儿在哪里
until you tell me where my daughter is!
你觉得我会伤害她
I-I know, you think I'm gonna hurt her.
就像你以前做的那样
Like you did before.
那都是过去了 我是说现在
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表