Cal's wife.
没错 似乎是和那些"面子骗局"的目标在一起
Yeah, looks like she's with some Honor Hustle marks.
等等 我以为骗局的重点
Wait a minute, I thought the whole point
在于不用和目标上♥床♥呢
was for her not to have sex with them.
这种角度的照片
The style of shots indicate
看来是偷♥拍♥的 用于敲诈勒索
a hidden camera-- that says extortion.
已婚男人为了不让妻子发现会花大价钱
Married man would pay a lot to stop his wife from seeing those.
卡尔手上有照片 肯定有他的份
Cal had the photos, so he had to be in on it.
从银行户头上看不出来 他都快破产了
Not according to his bank account. Guy was broke.
不过这些隐藏摄像头 各个角度都有
But hidden camera, lots of angles--
一定是某个人拍的
someone had to have taken those shots.
也许她还有另一个搭档负责勒索
Maybe she had a different partner for the extortion.
卡尔无意中发现了这些照片 也想分一杯羹
Cal came across the photos, wanted a piece of the action.
佐伊的搭档没有兴趣
Zoe's partner wasn't interested
用一发九毫米子弹表明态度
and made that clear with a nine-mil.
所以她的搭档是谁
So who's the partner?
佐伊·泰特请了律师
Zoe Tate lawyered up,
即使她参与了勒索
so if she's part of an extortion scheme,
也不会很快说出她搭档的名字
she's not gonna be diming out her partner anytime soon.
如果我们不再需要佐伊·泰特了呢
Well, what if we don't need Zoe Tate at all?
我一直在尝试重现血迹
I've been trying to replicate this blood pattern.
一开始 我以为那是台球弄出来的
At first, I thought it was made by a billiard ball.
不过似乎我一直都弄错了
But it looks like I was chasing the wrong trick shot.
现在你能看见球在桌面上滚动的轨迹
Now, you see how the ball rolled over the felt,
每隔几英寸留下血印
leaving blood prints every couple of inches?
没错 因为球只有一部分
Right, 'cause only part of the ball
沾上了血
went through the blood.
母球的周长是十八厘米
A cue ball has a 7.07-inch circumference,
因此血迹应该每隔十八厘米出现一次
so the blood should have left a cue mark every 7.07 inches.
应该
Should?
血迹间的距离在每次旋转中
The distance between the cue marks reduced
以百分之一英寸递减
by a hundredth of an inch every revolution.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
你这是说台球在缩小吗
You're telling me that the billiard ball was shrinking?
正是 我可以解释 我还发现桌上的
Exactly. I can explain. Now, I also found traces
血迹里混有波旁酒
of bourbon mixed with the blood on the felt.
我还在维加斯铁轨酒吧的网站上
And I found this photo
发现了这张照片
on the Vegas Rails Web site.
看看这位的酒杯里面是什么
Take a look at what's inside the guy's glass.
看着像是球形的冰块
Looks like a round piece of ice.
差不多正是台球大小
About the size of a billiard ball.
血迹不是台球滚出来的
The blood trail was not made by a billiard ball.
而是...
It was made...
冰球滚出来的
by an ice ball.
我做了个样品 测试了几次 每次都能对上
I made an exemplar, tested it-- worked every time.
我想冰球在图雷里被袭击时
I'm thinking the ball accidentally rolled onto the table
恰巧滚上了桌面
while Turelli was being attacked.
在炙热的灯光之下
Under the hot lights,
冰球在桌上滚动时逐渐融化
the ball melted as it rolled down the table.
等我们到达现场时 冰球已完全融化
When we arrived at the scene, the ball was completely melted.
真是最花式的桌球
Trick shot of all time.
还不止这些
But that's not all.
图雷里戒酒了
Turelli was sober.
他在监狱里戒得酒
He got sober in prison.
法医证实他体内没有任何酒精
Doc confirmed it-- said he had no alcohol in his system.
所以喝酒的只有凶手
So, the killer was the only one drinking.
知道我在想什么吧
You know what I'm thinking?
知道
Yeah.
皮兜不仅吸收了融化的冰
Leather pocket absorbed not only the melted ice
还有凶手的唾液
but our killer's saliva.
DNA进了底袋
DNA, corner pocket.
有发现吗
Did you get anything?
冰球里的DNA检测结果
Results from the, uh... the ice ball DNA.
艾丽斯·麦希 对吧
Elise Massey, right?
有种感觉 我能从她眼睛里看到纯粹的邪恶
Had a feeling. I could see pure evil in her eyes.
这可是我们没认出的邪恶
This is an evil that we did not see.
玛丽·海蒙德 这又是谁
Mary Haymond? Who the hell is that?
开车撞了图雷里的那个女人
It's the woman who hit Turelli with her car.
她在现场给图雷里做了心肺复苏
She gave Turelli CPR on the scene.
格雷格为做嫌犯排除提取了她的DNA
Greg had to get some DNA from her for exclusionary reasons.
这是她犯的一个错误
It was her one mistake.
最厉害的骗子懂得如何
The best kind of hustlers know how to take you
骗人于无形之中
when you don't even know it.
这要花很长时间吗
Will this take long?
我让一个姑娘帮我照看着美容院
I've only got one girl covering at the salon,
我发誓 她连足球比赛都看不懂
and she couldn't highlight a football game, I swear.
说完了吗
Are you done?
我只是说我很忙
I'm just saying I'm kind of busy. I...
省省吧 海蒙德小姐
Give it a rest, Ms. Haymond.
我们从德罗萨控股公♥司♥说起吧
Let's start with DeRosa Holdings.
我们从你家里的电脑还原了银行账单
We recovered bank statements from your home computer.
发现你是德罗萨控股公♥司♥的董事长
Turns out that you are president of DeRosa Holdings.
德罗萨控股公♥司♥旗下有维加斯铁轨酒吧
DeRosa Holdings owns the Vegas Rails,
两家自助洗衣店和三家美容院
two Laundromats and three beauty salons.
我是个商人
I'm a businesswoman.
什么时候这也算犯罪了
Since when is that a crime?
从他们通过勒索和卖♥♥淫
Well, since they're all fronts to launder money
来洗钱开始
from extortion and prostitution.
玛丽 我们发现了你的地下事业
Mary, we found your black book.
我们知道艾丽斯·麦希为你工作
We know that Elise Massey worked for you
她还只是冰山一角
and that she was just the tip of the iceberg.
我在你的相机上发现了这张照片
I found this photo on your camera.
你雇了佐伊去勒索这些她和卡尔一直在敲诈的
You recruited Zoe Tate to extort all the old rich guys
有钱的老男人
that she and Cal had been extorting.
面子骗局 三流伎俩罢了
Honor Hustle? Small-time.
你才是一流的
You're big-time.
我们已经审问了佐伊 她什么都招了
We already questioned Zoe-- she told us everything.
照片只是佐证
Uh, the photos just confirm it.
我跟城里的任何赌场都没有区别
I'm no different than every casino in this town.
我从那些蠢货身上赚钱 他们还笑着乖乖送钱
I take money from fools who smile while they're losing it.
最蠢的莫过于男人
And the biggest fools are men.
寂寞的男人就像空白支票
A lonely man is like a blank check.
这是我是在法国宫殿跳舞时悟出来的
I figured that out when I was dancing at the French Palace.
有一天 我厌倦了把一半的收入都上交给老鸨
One day, I got tired of giving half my take to management,
我就自己当老鸨了
so I became management.
你要是想浪费时间训斥
You want to waste your time blowing up
我的所作所为 请便
everything I worked for? Fine.
但我不是凶手
But I'm not a killer.
杀人又赚不了钱
There's no money in it.
当然能 我是说你是为了赚钱而杀人
Sure, there is. I mean, that's why you did it.
为了保证你的骗局顺利进行
To protect your scams.
你真以为我们会相信你开夜车
You think we just believe you were out on a midnight drive,
碰巧经过吉米·图雷里的坟墓吗
just happened to be near Jimmy Turelli's shallow grave?
玛丽 我们在铁轨酒吧提取到了你的DNA
Mary, we found your DNA at the Rails
跟图雷里的血液混在一起
mixed in with Turelli's blood.
看下这个
Try this one on.
杀死卡尔文·泰特的枪属你名下
The bullet that killed Calvin Tate came from your gun.
这把枪是在你的美容院办公室里发现的
Recovered from your office at the salon.
我认识警♥察♥局里的很多人
I know a lot of people in this building.
再这样下去可能会很不好做
This could get very uncomfortable.
看来你还没明白啊
You just don't get it, do you?
骗局已经结束了 玛丽
The hustle is over, Mary.
我理解你杀卡尔文的动机
I get why you killed Calvin.
他也想从你的骗局里捞点钱
He wanted a piece of your action.
但你一分钱都不想给别人
You didn't want to give up any.
但为什么要杀了图雷里
But, uh, why Turelli?
你以为所有人都很好骗 是白♥痴♥
Everybody in your world is a sucker. A fool.
但他改邪归正 不想再做非法勾当
Guy makes a change, he wants to try to do the right thing and, what,
你就忍♥受不了他变好了吗
you just... you just wouldn't stand for it?
说实话 他那样令我作呕
Honestly, it made me sick.
和卡尔比赛完之后
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表