After his game with Cal,
图雷里在佐伊钱包里找到了有照片的U盘
Turelli found the drive with the photos in Zoe's purse.
他以为她在和卡尔做非法勾当
He assumed she was in on it with Cal.
男人就是爱擅作主张
Guys always call the shots, right?
所以他去找卡尔理论
So he confronted Cal.
以为卡尔装聋作哑 其实卡尔毫不知情
Cal plays dumb, but it was no act.
他根本不知道佐伊其实是在跟我实施骗局
He had no idea Zoe was running a scam with me.
佐伊发现她存照片的U盘丢了
Zoe realizes she's lost the photos.
她知道图雷里看过照片了
She knows that Turelli's seen them.
她立刻跟你联♥系♥
She gets in touch with you.
然后呢 你干了什么
Then what? What happened then?
我决定和图雷里在铁轨酒吧碰面
I set up a meet with Turelli back at the Rails.
本打算也拉他入伙
I figured I'd cut him in on the action.
也该让前辈尝点甜头嘛
Old-timer deserves a taste.
但没想到他居然是个不买♥♥账的白♥痴♥
But suddenly, he's the one fool in this town who won't be bought.
把钱收了 别犯傻
Take the money. Don't be stupid.
佐伊是个好女孩
Zoe's a good kid.
她可以重头再来 就像我一样
She deserves a second chance, just like I had.
不行 我要报♥警♥ 只有这样才能救她
No, I'm calling the cops. It's the only way to save her.
现在滚出我的俱乐部
Now, get out of my club.
滚出我的俱乐部
Get out of my club!
这已经不是你的俱乐部了 吉米
It's not your club anymore, Jimmy.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
你已风光不再
You're a ghost.
就像墙上挂着的那些老千一样
Just like those hustlers on the wall.
之后我埋了吉米
Later, I put Jimmy to bed.
花了二十分钟重新开回到公路上
Took me 20 minutes to get back to the main road.
发现吉米还没有死透
Guess Jimmy wasn't finished dying.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
该你死时 你就该死
When it's your time, it's your time.
你说得很对
I couldn't have said that better myself.
好奇怪 我还以为佐伊·泰特会找律师
You know, it's funny, but I thought Zoe Tate lawyered up.
她找了
Yeah, she did.
她从来没说过她和玛丽共同行骗吗
So she never said a word about her and Mary working together?
完全没说过
No. No, not a word.
别告诉我你在审讯时骗了嫌疑人
You're telling me that you lied to a suspect in interrogation?
螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后
Best kind of hustle.
霍奇斯
Hey, Hodges.
快来 在球桌被搬走之前我们赶紧来一局吧
Come on, let's get a game in before they take this thing.
还是让我保留我仅存的一点尊严吧
Uh, I would prefer to hang on to what little dignity I have left.
快来嘛 可以赌点好玩的
Come on. We'll make it interesting.
我左手持杆
I'll play left-handed and...
输的人清洗质谱仪一个月
loser has to clean the GCMS for a month.
我知道你就是在骗我上钩
Okay, now you're just hustling me.
好吧
Okay.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
用左手
Left-handed?
是啊 还可以让你先开球
Yeah. And I'll even let you break.
好的
Okay.
如果这样能让你开心
If it'll make you happy.
开球吧
Let's do it.
运气真好呀
Well, that was lucky.
是啊 太好了
Yeah. Lucky.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表