You're talking about your separation.
是的
Yeah.
他们把我从我哥哥身边拿走
They ripped me away from my brother,
把我从我唯一知道的母亲身边带走
took me away from the only mother I ever knew,
唯一一个
the only woman who ever...
想要我的女人
wanted me.
你是说你的养母
You mean your adoptive mother.
你知道从一个寄养家庭被送到
You know what it's like to be handed
另一个寄养家庭的是怎么样的
from foster family to foster family.
他们只是想要钱 仅此而已
They just want the check, that's all.
我是说 得了吧 除了连环杀手
I mean, come on. How can they expect me
他们还能期望我成为什么
to be anything other than a serial killer?
那是你的真实想法吗
Is that what you really think?
那是你承认所有这些犯罪的原因吗
Is that why you confessed to all these crimes?
我不想再说了
I don't want to talk anymore.
我再问你一次 杰拉德
I'm gonna ask you one more time, Jared.
你真的认为你是吉格港杀手吗
Do you really believe that you are the Gig Harbor Killer?
如果我不是 那我是谁
If I'm not, then who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
把摄像机关掉
Turn the camera off.
关掉
Turn it off!
不管温斯洛普给精神病学家付了什么
Whatever Winthrop's paying that psychiatrist,
都不够
it's not enough.
好像这个表演是用来说服陪审团
Well, it is if this performance convinces a court
布里斯克有精神病
that Briscoe's mentally ill.
我不确定这是不是表演
I'm not so sure it is a performance.
在寄养过程中被虐待 被抛弃
Abandoned and abused in the foster care system,
让他很容易屈服于强大的意志力
it would make him vulnerable to a stronger will,
尤其是那个意志力是他自己的倒影
especially if that will was a reflection of himself.
双胞胎中 强势的一方控制弱势的一方
Dominant twin manipulates the weaker,
利用他来帮他犯罪
uses him to commit his crimes.
让他来代罪
Let's him take the fall.
那为什么现在温斯洛普
Then why does Winthrop
要把布里斯克从死刑中救出来
save Briscoe from death row?
没有了倒影 自恋者也会死的[古希腊神话]
Without the reflection, the narcissist dies, too.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
听霍奇斯说在血迹线里又找到人体组织了
Heard Hodges found human tissue in the strings again.
他说你找到DNA了
He told me you found DNA.
两个人的
Two contributors.
都是女性 一个跟犯罪现场的血液吻合
Both female. One was a match to the blood at the crime scene.
我们的受害人 现在知道她的名字了
Our victim, who now has a name--
帕梅拉·克雷默
Pamela Kramer.
利用面部识别在大学数据库找到了匹配
Ran facial recognition against the college database.
她是西城大学的学生
She was a student at WLVU.
通知了近亲
Notified next of kin.
他们正把DNA样本送过来确认
They're sending over DNA exemplars to confirm.
很好
Good.
不幸的是 我不需要样本
Unfortunately, I won't need exemplars
来确认第二位女性
to identify the second female contributor.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在DNA联合索引系统找到匹配的了
I found a match in CODIS.
是凯莉·托里斯的
It's Keri Torres.
考虑到这一切
I guess, given everything,
对她的命运应该不会感到惊讶
her fate should come as no surprise,
但仍然...
but still...
你对第二个DNA确定吗
Are you sure about that second DNA?
是的 我测了两次 怎么了
Yeah. I mean, I ran it twice. Why?
因为凯莉·托里斯刚被送进棕榈树医院
'Cause Keri Torres was just brought into Desert Palm.
在哪儿找到她
Where was she found?
在杰弗逊街和撒哈拉街的交界处
At the intersection of Jefferson and Sahara.
她蹒跚在车流中
She was staggering through the cars.
警♥察♥说她很有攻击性 语无伦次
Police said she was combative, incoherent.
在他们给她采集证据前
They thought she was a meth-head
都以为她吸了冰♥毒♥
until they ran her.
她看上去糟了很多罪
Looks like she's been through hell.
她的手腕和脚踝上都有绑痕
She's got ligature marks on her wrists and her ankles.
肚子上有他切开她的伤口
An incision mark on her abdomen, where he opened her up...
他没有放走她
He didn't let her go.
而是继续玩弄她
He was still playing with her.
但她逃出来了
But she got away.
她想办法逃出来了
Nah, she fought her way free.
他低估了她
He underestimated her.
终于犯了一个错误
He finally made a mistake.
没错
Yeah.
凯莉会挺过来的
Keri's going to make it.
毒药报告显示她被下过药
Tox report says she was drugged.
鸦♥片♥和迷幻药的混合体
Combination of opiates and hallucinogens.
有被折磨的痕迹吗
So there were signs of torture?
有
Yeah.
包括拿走她身体的一部分做更多的绳线
Including taking a piece of her to make more of his strings.
我不明白 他干嘛不直接杀了她
I don't get it. Why didn't he just kill her?
我认为温斯洛普很可能想
I'm sure Winthrop was probably trying
从她那儿得到信息
to get information out of her.
我们知道她离揭开真♥相♥很近了
We know she was close to learning the truth.
你们在墓里找到的头发有DNA结果了吗
Did you get DNA results on the hair you found in the coffin?
有了 绝对是布里斯克和温斯洛普的
Yeah. It was a definite match
亲生母亲
to Briscoe and Winthrop's birth mother.
D.B. 温斯洛普肯定去过那个女修道院
D.B., Winthrop was definitely at that convent.
去那儿找他的弟弟
He was there searching for his brother.
但我们无法证明 对吧
We can't prove that, though, right?
我们会的
Oh, we will.
我们会坐第一班飞机回来
We're gonna catch the first flight back.
现在已经在去机场的路上了
We're on our way to the airport right now.
好的 一路平安
All right, fly safe.
真没想到她还活着
I can't believe she's still alive.
真不敢想象她经历的那些痛苦
Can't imagine what she went through.
不要...住手
No... stop...
住手
Stop.
求你了
Please!
住手
Stop!
凯莉 凯莉
Keri, Keri, hey, hey.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
You're okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我叫摩根 是犯罪现场调查员
I'm Morgan. I'm a CSI.
我逃出来了
I got away.
没错
Yeah, you did.
但现在我需要你的帮助
But right now, I need your help.
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
我记不得了
No, I can't...
我只...
I just...
我只记得有个房♥间
I just remember... a room.
房♥间里有线
There were strings.
到处都是
Everywhere.
线
Strings?
是犯罪现场做轨迹标记的那种线吗
You mean like trajectory strings from a crime scene?
不是
No, um...
那些线就挂在那
they were just hanging there.
像是在晾干的钓鱼线
Like fishing line hung out to dry.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get away?
有好几天
For days,
我以为我周围都是水
I thought there was water all around me.
是蓝色的
It was blue.
像海水一样
Like the ocean.
后来我发现那不是水
And then I realized it wasn't water.
是玻璃
It was glass.
我努力挣脱捆绑
I was able to cut my way out.
找到了一个通风口
I found a vent.
看见了光
I saw light...
阳光
daylight.
我就一直朝着光往前爬
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表