I'm gonna get this run in.
得让脑子清醒一下
Got to clear my head.
刚和你说的酒吧和女人的话题
All this talk of bars and women--
开始让我往不好的方向胡思乱想
start tugging me in the wrong direction, you know?
之后我可能会再找你谈话
Well, I may need to talk to you again later.
只是对我温柔点儿
Just, uh, take it easy on me.
记得我说的吧 美女是我的弱点
Remember what I said about kryptonite.
忘不了的
How could I forget?
找到了
Bingo.
金龙舌兰酒
我这回带来的消息比上回好点
Hey. I've got slightly better news than last time.
我从你给的浴巾上提取到了DNA
I was able to pull DNA from your bath towels.
来自于两个人
Two contributors.
我想其中一个是受害人的吧
One the, uh, victim, I assume.
那另一个呢
What about the other?
未知男性 系统中没有 但有意思的是
An unknown male, not in CODIS, but this is interesting.
浴巾上的DNA与受害人指甲中的DNA
The DNA from the towel has the same four core loci
有四个核心基因点一致
as the DNA under the victim's nails.
同一个未知男性 就是我们的凶手
Same unknown male-- our killer.
还是不能确认他的身份
Still no way to put an I.D. To him.
你在忙什么呢
What are you working on here?
在剩余的证据里
These pieces of wax were found in the bag
找到了这些蜡片
with the rest of the evidence.
我想它是这个蜡烛上的
I think it came from this candle.
蜡油还热的时候溢出来的
Spilled while the wax was still hot.
底部是平滑的 就像浴缸的边缘
The bottom's smooth, like the rim of a bathtub.
我想蜡烛可能是在杀人时被打翻了
I'm thinking the wax was knocked over during the murder.
然后等蜡油凝固后 凶手用这个指甲锉
After the wax hardened, the killer used this lovely nail file
把它刮下来 清理干净
to chip it up and clean up the mess.
那里看起来像是某种印记
Looks like there's some kind of impression there.
我猜可能是凶手的手或者胳膊的印记
I'm thinking it's the killer's hand or arm.
如果我能把整块拼起来
If I can get this whole thing put together,
可能就会...
I might be able to...
看见尼克了吗
Hey, have you seen Nick?
刚没看见
No, not recently.
指纹自动识别系统中
Well, I got AFIS results
有从出租车上和你提取的指纹信息
on the lifts from the cab. Yours, too.
它们与2007年的一起酒醉驾驶案吻合
They match a felony DUI arrest from 2007.
那家伙的指纹到处都是
The guy's prints were everywhere.
是谁的指纹
Well, whose prints?
亚当和我刚才正在讨论
Adam and I were just talking about
鉴于黛西娅的死 我们该如何继续
how we should proceed in light of Daycia's death.
而且我们一直认为
And we both agree that
如果我们停业的话 即使短暂关门
it would be detrimental to your treatment
都会对你们的治疗造成不利影响
if we were to shut down, even for a little while.
这将会很困难
It's not gonna be easy,
但我们需要...
but we need to...
重新恢复到一切正常的状态...
reestablish a sense of normalcy...
大家好啊
Hey, everybody.
当 当 当
Knock, knock.
在你又要开始滔滔不绝前
And before you start spouting off again,
我的回答是肯定的 我们有指令
the answer's yes, we have a warrant.
只不过这次是逮捕令
Only this time it's an arrest warrant.
天哪 太难以置信了
Oh, my God, I don't believe this.
你在说什么 什么逮捕令
What are you talking about? Arrest?
把他铐起来 埃克斯
Hook him up, Akers.
亚当·金
Adam King,
你因谋杀黛西娅·福克斯而被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Daycia Fox.
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back.
亚当 这-这怎么回事 出什么事了
Adam, what-what is this? What's happening?
我不知道 一定搞错了
I don't know. It's a mistake.
我没杀黛西娅
Hey, I didn't kill Daycia.
你知道的
You know that.
走吧
Let's go.
你们都清楚的
You guys know that.
这太荒唐了 我没杀她
This is ridiculous. I didn't kill her.
她是我的病人 我在帮她
She was my patient. I was helping her.
你听到我的话了吗
Hey, do you hear me?
听到了 听到了
Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
你将来会有大把时间在法庭上申辩的
And you'll have plenty of time to plead your case in court.
但是现在...福克斯先生
But right now... Mr. Fox?
双膝跪下
Down on your knees!
跪下
Get down on the ground!
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam.
埃克斯 呼叫急救人员
Call the paramedics, Akers. Call them.
我是埃克斯警官 我这里需要急救人员
This is Officer Akers. Roll paramedics to my location.
福克斯先生
Mr. Fox,
我原以为你是个有点头脑的人
I had you pegged as someone with just a little more sense.
你就没想过后果吗
Did you put any thought into how this was gonna turn out?
我错信他了
I trusted him.
我把我生命中最宝贵的
I took the thing most precious in my life,
交到了亚当·金的手中
and I put it in Adam King's hands.
他却背叛了我对他的信任
He betrayed that trust.
所以你...
So you...
你就去开枪打他
you just go and you shoot him?
你应该庆幸自己没挨枪子儿
You know, you're lucky you weren't shot yourself.
你更该庆幸没打中我的执法人员
And you're damn lucky you didn't hit one of my officers.
你不了解黛西娅 罗素先生
You didn't know Daycia, Mr. Russell.
我知道你听说了
I know you know about her,
她酗酒 泡吧
okay, her-her drinking and partying
她的挣扎
and her-her struggles.
但你不知道...
You didn't know the...
在这之前的她...
the person that she was before this...
在被这些毒瘾控制前的她...
this-this sickness took hold of her.
毁了她
Destroyed her.
毁了一切
Destroyed everything.
说实话吧 我不太在乎现在会怎样
God's honest truth, I don't much care what happens now.
他不应该用那些药
Uh, he shouldn't have those.
他过去是个瘾君子
He's a former drug addict.
用止疼药可不好啊 是吧亚当
Painkillers probably aren't a good idea, right, Adam?
我看你只能强忍♥着了
Guess you're just gonna have to tough it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你认为我是个恶魔
I know you think that I'm some sort of monster,
认为我杀了黛西娅 但你错了
that I killed Daycia, but you're wrong.
这是距发现黛西娅尸体的房♥子
This was taken from a traffic cam
五个街区的交通摄像头
about five blocks away from the house
所拍到的画面
where Daycia's body was found.
这是你 准备去抛掉黛西娅的尸体
This is you, about to dump Daycia's body.
你还想说 你没杀她吗
You want to tell me again how you didn't kill her?
我没有
I didn't.
我只是运走了尸体
I only moved the body.
从戒疗所运到游泳池
From rehab to the swimming pool.
但她那时已经死了
But she was dead already.
我发誓
I swear.
这谎也真是够糟糕的
That is not even a good attempt at a lie.
出租车里到处都是你的指纹
We found your fingerprints all over the taxicab.
你还清理了卫生间的犯罪现场
And, uh, you did clean up the crime scene in the bathroom.
是的 我都知道
Yeah, I know all that.
该死 黛西娅那天晚上没有回家
Damn it, when Daycia didn't come home that night,
我出去找她 好吗
I went out looking for her, all right?
这不是我第一次去找她了
Not the first time I had to hunt her down.
转了一圈俱乐部后
After searching a couple of clubs,
我找到了她
I found her.
我搭出租车带她回家
And I brought her home in the cab.
把她放上♥床♥
I put her to bed.
那还是不能解释这个 亚当
That still does not get us to here, Adam.
几个小时后 我进去看她
After a couple hours, I went in to go check on her,
看她是不是没事
to see if she was okay.
她没在床上
She wasn't in her bed.
我发现她在浴缸里
I found her in the tub.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表