Keri's my partner. I need to help.
所以我们...
So can we...
能从头开始 好好相处吗
get back on the right foot?
可以试试看
We can try.
警♥察♥局
Uh, P.D.
找到了凯莉·托里斯的车
found Keri Torres's car.
萨拉现在正在对车做调查取证
Sara's processing it now.
还真干净
Talk about clean.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
抱歉 你们俩有见过面吗
Um, I'm sorry, have you two met?
当然 见过了 私♥家♥侦♥探♥肖
Oh, yeah, we have. Yeah, P.I. Shaw
就是那位喝光我们咖啡的先生
is the one who's been drinking all our coffee,
"干净"对这车来说 算是太保守的形容词
and "Clean" is an understatement.
这车不仅被清洗过 还被精心布置过
The car was washed and detailed.
没有指纹 也没有任何痕迹
No prints, no trace.
纤尘不染
There's not a speck of dust.
连里面都一样吗
Even the inside?
是的 我熏过了 一个指纹都没有
Yeah, I fumed-- not a single print.
但这个得让你们看下
But you do need to see this.
这是什么
What the hell?
看起来像是高速飞溅形成的血渍
Looks like high velocity spatter.
我刚开始也这么认为
Yeah, that's what I thought at first, too.
但车内没有别的血迹 而且...
But there's no other blood event in the car, and...
这个血迹图案也不合理
the pattern doesn't make any sense.
像是某人故意让血滴在那里
It's like someone placed the blood drops deliberately.
那么凶手大费周章是想要干什么
So why go to all that trouble?
目前我还不知道他想干什么
I don't know the answer to that yet,
但我相信
but I do think it had something to do
本案和吉格港杀手有关
with the Gig Harbor Killer.
你为什么会这么想
Why do you think that?
因为凯莉·托里斯先我一步 想到了这点
Because Keri Torres thought it before me.
想让我们发现血迹的人
Whoever wanted us to find the blood
同时也想让我们发现这些东西
wanted us to find these, too.
-这是凯莉的笔记本 -还有卷宗
- This is Keri's notebook. - And case files.
都在后备箱里
They were all in the trunk.
我们一直都以为凯莉来这里
You know, we were all thinking that Keri was here
是为了调查艾米丽·巴特森之死
investigating the death of Emily Bartson,
但这里大部分的文件都与吉格港杀手有关
but most of these files are related to the Gig Harbor Killer.
如你所说 她确实在调查这个案子
Well, like you said, she did work that case.
根据这上面所记录
According to this,
她发现了吉格港杀手的受害者
she's finding similarities between
与艾米丽·巴特森之间的共同点
the Gig Harbor victims and Emily Bartson.
她的确符合其侧写 金发 大学生 兼♥职♥陪睡
She does fit the profile-- blonde, college student, part-time escort.
看来凯莉已经认定了是吉格港一案的模仿犯
Seems like Keri was already onto the idea of a Gig Harbor copycat.
而且我们知道她是跟踪一名客户到了拉斯维加斯
And we know she was on the trail of a client here in Vegas
这位客户买♥♥了艾米丽整个周末
who hired Emily for the weekend.
那名客户可能就是凶手
A client who may be the murderer,
不仅杀了艾米丽·巴特森 还有凯莉
not only of Emily Bartson, but also Keri.
你发现了什么吗
Did you find something?
凯莉草草地记了一个预约
Keri scribbled in an appointment.
"周一下午两点 奈尔街咖啡屋"
"Monday, 2:30 p.M., Nell's Street Coffee House."
最后一次见到活着的她
Last time she was seen alive.
是在录像上和我们的神秘男子见面
Meeting our mystery man on that video.
现在我们知道他的名字了
Who now has a name.
马克·特纳
Mark Turner.
你知道他
You know who he is?
知道 多亏了华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录
Yeah, thanks to Washington State prison logs.
他是那里当地人
He's a local guy who just
在过去的一年内
happened to have visited Jared Briscoe
探视过杰拉德·布里斯克五六次
five or six times in the past year.
抱歉 你不能就这么直接进来
I'm sorry, you can't just walk in here.
我有这个警徽就可以
This badge says that I can.
这份报价今晚必须送出
This offer has to go out tonight.
没做完都不许回家
No one goes home until this is done.
你们走错地方了吗
You lost?
马克·特纳吗
Mark Turner?
我是
That's right.
维加斯警局 我们需要问你几个问题
LVPD. We need to ask you some questions.
都出去
Leave us.
什么事
What's this about?
关于艾米丽·巴特森的
It's about Emily Bartson.
从来没听过她
Never heard of her.
那凯莉·托里斯呢
What about Keri Torres?
谁
Who?
你周一在奈尔街咖啡屋见过她
You met her at Nell's Street Coffee House on Monday.
那不是我
That isn't me.
我周一在华盛顿
I was in D.C. On Monday.
你有证据吗
Can you prove that?
当然
Certainly can.
作为温斯洛普国际公♥司♥的总顾问
As general counsel for Winthrop International,
我所有出行都有记录
my travels are carefully documented.
你到访华盛顿州立监狱的行程也一样
Same as your visits to the Washington State prison.
除非你要告诉我们
Unless you're gonna tell us
你也不认识杰拉德·布里斯克
that you don't know who Jared Briscoe is, either.
我跟布里斯克先生确实认识
I am acquainted with Mr. Briscoe.
不过我跟他的关系属于保密信息
However, my dealings with him are privileged information.
为什么要保密
Privileged how?
如果一定要说的话 我受邀为一位
If you must know, I have been enlisted to defend
含冤入狱的人做辩护
a man who has been wrongfully imprisoned.
含冤入狱
Wrongfully imprisoned?
谁说的
Says who?
我说的
Says me.
我明白你们的感觉
I know how you feel.
我第一次在新闻里见到自己的孪生兄弟时
The same way I felt when I first discovered
也是这种感觉
my brother on the news.
连环杀手 性♥虐♥狂 被判了死刑
A serial killer, a sadist, sentenced to death,
他们这么说
they said.
我那时不认识他 但我看到的是自己的脸
I didn't know him, yet the face I saw was mine.
所以你和杰拉德·布里斯克
So you and Jared Briscoe...
我们一出生就被收养了
We were adopted at birth.
在两个不同的世界里长大
And raised in different worlds.
从不知道对方的存在
We never knew of each other.
从未见过面
Never met.
至今都没见过
We still haven't.
我为杰拉德提供的支持是匿名的
The support I've been lending Jared is anonymous,
通过我的代理人特纳先生进行
carried out through my emissary, Mr. Turner.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
温斯洛普先生 你为什么不让我...
Mr. Winthrop, why don't you let me...
请你出去
Give us the room, please.
我为我的粗鲁道歉
I apologize for my rudeness.
我们也是素昧平生
We haven't met either.
我是保罗·温斯洛普 你们是
I'm Paul Winthrop. And you are?
我们在调查一起大学女生被谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of a college student,
艾米丽·巴特森
Emily Bartson.
以及一位为寻找她而失踪的探员
And the disappearance of an investigator sent to find her,
我的搭档 凯莉·托里斯
my partner, Keri Torres.
你们认为我的总顾问特纳先生参与其中吗
And you think my general counsel, Mr. Turner, is somehow involved?
有证据显示他是她生前见到的最后一个人
The evidence suggests he was the last person to see her alive.
不管你的证据是什么
Whatever your evidence is,
我能担♥保♥特纳先生的人品
I can vouch for Mr. Turner's character.
他不会伤害任何人
He wouldn't harm anyone.
那你呢
What about you?
也许照片里的人是你
Maybe that's you in the photograph.
又发生这种情况了 对吧
It's happening again, isn't it?
死亡的女生 失踪的女性
Dead co-eds, missing women,
警♥察♥找错了方向
the police searching in the wrong places,
开始冤枉无辜
accusing the innocent.
杰拉德·布里斯克并不无辜
Jared Briscoe is not innocent.
杰拉德是一位受害者
Jared is a victim.
被命运捉弄
First of fate.
两个被遗弃的男孩 一个找到了温暖的家
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表