亨利化验了这种血液
And Henry hath run said blood.
发现它是属于男性的
He found a male familial match
并与梅斯纳祭台蜡烛上提取的DNA血缘性匹配
to touch DNA from a candle recovered from Messner's altar.
和它匹配的不是艾德·卢斯科
The match was not to Ed Lusk,
而是另一个邪恶女巫
but to a different wicked witch.
布鲁尔女士
Ms. Brewer?
你们对我儿子还没问够吗
Haven't you asked my son enough questions?
适可而止吧
Enough is enough.
我们让你把梅森带来
We asked you to bring Mason here
是因为我们非常担心
because we're concerned.
担心
Concerned?
将要发生在他身上的事
About what will happen to him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
布鲁尔女士 你现在得跟我来一下
You need to come with me, Mrs. Brewer. Now.
我们知道你儿子梅森病了 瑞贝卡
We know that your son, Mason, is sick, Rebecca.
他得了朗格汉斯细胞组织细胞增多症
That he has Langerhans cell histiocytosis.
一种孩子特有的血癌
The blood cancer that affects children.
他上学期落下了很多课
He missed a lot of school last semester.
成绩开始下滑
His grades started to falter.
我们知道他一直在接受治疗
We know that he was receiving treatment,
但是你却在寻找一种更强大的帮助的力量
but you were seeking help of a higher power.
我不明白你的意思
I'm not following.
我们发现了艾德·卢斯科的坩埚
We found Ed Lusk's cauldron.
我们知道是你用你儿子的血
We know that you're the one who prepared the ritual
在准备仪式
with your son's blood.
还有特克的血
And Turk's.
你需要用它来救梅森
You needed it to save Mason.
是你杀害了特克和梅斯纳
You're the one who killed Turk and Messner.
你本来计划得不错
Your original plan wasn't too bad.
你听到学校里的风声
I mean, you heard the rumblings around school
说特克正在找化学(四)考试的答案
that Turk was looking for the Chem IV test answers.
这样杀他就很容易了
It's pretty easy, setting him up.
这是你一点十六分进入学校图书馆的画面
This is you entering the school library at 1:16.
就在同一天 切特·梅斯纳被杀
That's the same day that Chet Messner was killed.
那天一点十九分 你用汉娜·亨特的密♥码♥
that 1:19, you logged on to a computer
打开了一台电脑
using Hannah Hunt's password.
登陆了闪信账号♥
You logged on to VidTree,
然后给罗伯·特克拉发了一条信息
and you sent a message to Rob Turkla.
告诉他答案的位置
Telling him where to find the cheat sheet,
但是却被梅斯纳先发现了
but Messner found it instead.
所以你不得不再想办法杀罗伯
And so you had to try and kill Rob again.
你知道特克的时间表
You knew Turk's schedule.
知道在哪能找到他
You knew where to find him.
为什么 瑞贝卡
Why, Rebecca?
梅森的病情恶化了吗 为什么
Was Mason getting worse? Why?
癌细胞转移到他的骨头了
The cancer spread to his bones.
医生发现了垂直病变
The doctor found vertical lesions
并宣告他只有六个月可活了
and gave him six months to live.
所以你没有时间了
So you were running out of time.
我们懂了
We get it.
为什么特克那种渣滓能活下来
Why does a piece of crap like Turk get to live?
而一个好孩子却...
Why does a good boy...
为什么你的梅森要死
Why does your Mason have to die?
这一点都不平衡
Where's the harmony in that?
我们搜查了你的车
We searched your car.
找到了你的《影子之书》
We found your Book of Shadows.
里面有替梅森治疗的咒语
Inside there was a healing spell dedicated to Mason.
法术的材料
The spell's materials
与我们在艾德·卢斯科的坩埚里发现的
were all the same items that we found
完全一样
in Ed Lusk's cauldron.
我可以...
I can...
-拜托 -听我说 我知道
- Please. - Listen, I know
你爱你的儿子 毫无疑问
that you love your son. No doubt.
没什么不好的
It's all right here.
"如果我能释放自己的灵魂来拯救你 我会的
"If I could set my own soul free to save you, I would,
可我却困于尘世
but I'm earthbound,
所以我向众神们祈求
so I can call on thee, Gods.
让初升的太阳驱走疾病的严寒"
Let the rising sun sear the cold serpent of disease."
"我的孩子..."
"My child..."
"让风带走你的痛苦"
"...let the wind carry your pain away."
"让盈月照亮你心中的黑暗"
"Let the waxing moon alight the darkness within you."
"让这力量之血治愈你"
And let this blood of the powerful allow you to heal.
"我的儿子 你将重生"
My son, you shall be reborn.
你将重生
You shall be reborn.
我儿子不应该死
My son doesn't deserve to die.
我不是恶人
I'm not an evil person.
艾德告诉我们这些是治疗咒语
Ed told us that they were healing spells.
而且药物治疗毫无效果
And-and medicine hadn't worked,
我只能不顾一切地去尝试
and I was desperate to try anything.
两人因此而死
Two people died because of this.
《影子之书》说得非常非常明确
The Book of Shadows is very, very clear.
上面说只有祭品死了
It says that a spell will only work
咒语才会生效
if the sacrificed dies
另一个人才能活下来
so that the other one can live.
我必须要救我的孩子
I had to save my boy.
最后你还是失去了他
And you ended up losing him anyway.
梅森
Mason?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我能帮忙打电♥话♥给谁吗
There anybody I can call?
还有什么家人吗
Any family?
从我爸去世后 就只有我和我妈了
Ever since my dad died, it's just been me and Mom.
现在我差不多...
This is when I get dumped
要被扔到孤儿院里去了 对吗
in an orphanage with Oliver Twist, right?
-不 不会的 -那就好
- No, that's not gonna happen. - Sure.
你还在接受治疗吗
You still getting your treatments?
是啊 下个月开始新一轮化疗
Yeah. I start a new round of chemo next month.
医生说他们会微调一些方案
Doctors said they're gonna be tweaking the protocols.
觉得也许还有转机
Think maybe things might turn around.
我虽然无家可归 但希望并未破灭
I'm homeless, but I'm not hopeless.
他可以去我家住
He can stay with my family.
我父母已经同意了
My parents already said it was okay.
汉娜 你...
Hannah, what...
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说了你妈妈的事
I heard about your mom.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你一直对我很好
You've always been really sweet to me,
即使我对你那么刻薄
even when I was so mean to you.
我不能更抱歉了
And I couldn't be more sorry.
所以...
So...
如果你想一起踢个罐子什么的...
if you want to play kick the can or something...
我们不是小孩子了 汉娜
We're not little kids anymore, Hannah.
我知道
I know that,
可是...
but...
你觉得呢
what do you say?
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
一个母亲的爱 怎能变得如此扭曲
How could a mother's love get so twisted?
至少汉娜站出来了
Well, at least Hannah stepped up.
算是看到了一丝希望 是吧
Kind of gives you hope, right?
挺好的
That'd be nice.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表