她被关在那间屋子里
She was in that room being held.
如果我们的猜测是正确的
And if we are right,
她会想起温斯洛普在那里出现过
she will put Winthrop in there with her.
也许吧
Maybe.
摩根说那女的什么也想不起来了
Morgan says she can barely remember anything.
她曾是个警♥察♥
She was a cop.
而且是个优秀的警♥察♥ 她会想起来的
And a good one. She's gonna remember.
只是需要一点时间而已
It's just gonna take a little time.
我要联♥系♥我们的一个朋友来帮下忙
I'm gonna reach out to a friend of ours.
不如你回到医院去看看凯利
Why don't you go back to the hospital and check in with Keri?
看看还有什么是你能做的
See what you can do.
看来你已经休息过了
Hey, it looks like you're getting some rest.
医生等一下会过来查看你的情况
The doctor should be by in a few minutes to get some readings.
你很快就能出院了
You should be out of here soon.
先生 你不能待在这儿
Sir, you can't be here.
我就是她的一个朋友
I'm just a friend.
她现在不适宜见你
I don't think now is a good time.
托里斯女士需要休息
Ms. Torres needs her rest.
没关系 我可以等
That's okay. I can wait.
楼下有休息厅
There's a lounge downstairs.
你把名字给我 我到时候会叫你
If you give me your name, I can have you paged.
不用了 我回头再来好了
That's all right. I'll-I'll check back.
D.B. 见到你真好
D.B., good to see you.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for doing this.
我知道你是个大忙人
I know you're a busy lady.
对你我永远有时间
I'm never too busy for you.
我很高兴在你这里稍作停留
Glad I had that layover.
我给你发的文件你看了吗
Did you get the e-mail files I sent you?
读起来很有意思
Oh, interesting reading.
我一向对双胞胎连环杀手很有兴趣
I'm always a sucker for twin serial killers.
鉴于我们一直被他们耍得团团转
Well, given the games they're playing,
我很需要犯罪心理学专家帮帮我
I could really use an expert in criminal psychology.
网络心理学还是啥的
Cyber or otherwise.
我只能说
Well, I can tell you this much.
就杀手层面来说
As far as killers go,
温斯洛普是侧写人员的理想分♥析♥对象
Winthrop is a profiler's dream.
此话怎讲
How so?
他的行为表现出了他有能力独自作案
His behavior suggests that he is incapable of working alone.
为了完成杀人 他似乎需要一段
Seems he needs a dominant-submissive
具有支配与从属地位的合伙关系
partnership in order to kill.
所以他竭力寻找自己的弟弟
Which is why he sought out his brother.
杰拉德很容易被掌控 被引导
Jared was easily manipulated, easily led.
一直被利用到了进监狱
All the way to prison.
温斯洛普让他弟弟背了黑锅
Winthrop let his brother take the fall.
但这么做也让他失去了那美妙的感觉
But, in doing so, he lost that loving feeling.
所以他现在想解救他弟弟
Which is why he wants to spring him now.
他想让他的老搭档回来
He wants his old partner back.
但与此同时 他又是个连环杀手
But in the meantime, he's a serial killer.
他享受杀戮
He enjoys killing.
但是他需要帮手
But he needs help.
我们认为他找到了
And we think he found it.
从犯罪现场找到的音频分♥析♥资料来看
Based on our audio analysis of the last crime scene,
我们听到了屋子里还有别人
we heard somebody else in that room.
他有一个帮凶
He has an accomplice.
杰拉德入狱了 所以这只是个临时工
With Jared in prison, it's more like a temp.
我们都清楚临时工做事总是不会那么用心
And we both know temps are never fully committed to the job.
这么说那个同伙才是关键
So, the partner's the key.
我稍微侧写了一下现在的状况
The little bit of profiling I'm doing right now tells me
我说的这些你其实都知道了
I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
你在文件中有看到杰拉德·布里斯克
You read the part of the file where
跟踪我女儿玛雅那一部分了吗
Jared Briscoe stalked my daughter Maya?
你在她的房♥子外面安置了保安人员
And you put a security detail outside her house.
我做错了吗
Was that a mistake?
不 你必须保护她
No. You have to protect her.
但她也是你抓到凶手
But she is also your best chance
阻止其继续杀人的最好机会
of catching a man who is going to kill again.
舍不得孩子套不住狼
The greater good.
D.B. 如果你不愿意把玛雅
D.B., if you're not willing to put Maya
放到他们的游戏中
into play in some kind of a way,
那你需要就此放手了
you need to take yourself out of the equation.
你知道你在要求我做什么吗
You know what you're asking me?
你一直想要自己做的事情
The same thing you're asking yourself.
你表现不乖啊
You've been a bad boy.
上车
Get in.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表