Unless, of course, you know what you're looking for.
帕卡德汽车公♥司♥
真是辆漂亮的车
That is a beautiful car.
1938年的帕卡德旅游车
1938 Packard Touring Sedan.
六缸引擎
Pushrod straight-6.
一百三十的马力
130 horsepower.
而且是一个逝去时代的标志
And a symbol of a dying era.
你知道 那家公♥司♥几年前破产了
You know, they went out of business a couple years later.
所以呢
So, what?
你觉得艾娃·蒙特罗斯撞上了这辆车
You thinking that Ava Montrose had a run-in with this car?
对 至少从她背上的瘀伤来看是的
Yeah, well, bruising on her back says so.
而且我相信她
And I believe that the trauma
颈部的伤口
to her neck
是由帕卡德著名的引擎盖标志
was caused by the famous Packard
"速度女神"造成的
"Goddess of Speed" hood ornament.
好吧 我觉得有道理
All right, I buy that.
维加斯肯定没那么多1938年的帕卡德
Can't be that many 1938 Packards in Vegas.
我从车管局找到两辆
I found two in the DMV.
第一辆是一个收藏家的
First one is owned by a collector
他把它放在车♥库♥里 半年前被烧毁了
who kept it in his garage which burned down six months ago.
把帕卡德一号♥划掉吧
Scratch Packard number one.
帕卡德二号♥还活着
Number two is alive and well,
车主为一个叫卡罗·迪罗萨的投资银行家
and owned by an investment banker named Carlo Derosa.
我们对他了解多少
What do we know about him?
他不回我的电♥话♥
He won't return my calls,
所以他要么很忙 要么是在隐藏什么
so he is either a very busy man, or he may be hiding something.
你想赌多少这是迪罗萨
How much you want to bet this is Derosa?
也许是吧
Maybe.
卡罗·迪罗萨 专属车位
好吧 要我说我们就把罚款交了
All right, you know, I say that we just pay the fines,
然后我们就能让上面的人把这事摆平
and then we can tell the regulators to shove it.
抱歉 是卡罗·迪罗萨吗
Excuse me, uh, Carlo Derosa?
你好 我是朱莉·芬恩利 这是萨拉·赛德尔
Hi. I'm Julie Finlay. This is Sara Sidle.
我们是犯罪实验室的 要跟你谈谈
We're with the crime lab. We need to speak with you.
不不不 我很忙 给我办公室打电♥话♥吧
No, no, no, I'm busy. Just call my office.
我来
I got this.
抱歉 刚刚发生了什么
Oh, oh, I-I'm sorry, did that just happen?
我听不见你说话
I can't hear you.
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening here?
你是不是有一辆1938年的帕卡德
Do you own a 1938 Packard?
对 关你什么事
Yes, I do. What's it to you?
昨晚一个女人被杀了
A woman was killed last night,
证据追踪到了你的车
and the evidence traces to your car.
什么女人
What woman?
你们在说什么
What-what are you talking about?
艾娃·蒙特罗斯
Ava Montrose.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我的天呐
Oh, my God, uh...
那是我的前女友
That's my ex-girlfriend.
-你的前女友 -对
- Your ex? - Yeah, yeah.
我们大约一年前分手的
No, we broke up about a year ago.
后来我就再没见过她了
I haven't seen her since.
等等 发生什么事了
Hang on. What happened here?
你把你的帕卡德放在哪里
Where do you keep your Packard?
在地窖里
In the vault.
地窖
"The vault"?
对 我说的就是地窖
Yeah, that's what I said, the vault.
在城里的一个仓库里
It's in a warehouse downtown.
我爸爸是个老爷车收藏家
My dad was a classic car collector,
他建了这个地方来保存他的宝贝
and, uh, he built this place to keep his babies safe.
有人忘了付电费吗
Somebody forget to pay the power bill?
不是 我爸爸喜欢炫耀他的车
Nope. No, my dad liked to show his cars off.
他最喜欢的就是揭幕的时刻
His favorite part was the unveiling.
欢迎来到车的天堂
Welcome to car heaven.
他们现在不出这样的车了
They don't make 'em like these anymore.
那是57年的雪佛兰吗
Is that a '57 Chevy?
没错
You got it.
八缸引擎
Uh, V-8 engine
还有二重管什么什么的
and twin barrel... blah, blah, blah, blah.
我只知道它又老又慢
All I know is that it's old and it's slow.
那只是一个方面而已
That's one way to look at it.
那辆帕卡德呢
Where's the Packard?
对了 它要上漆了
Oh! Um... yeah, it's getting a touch-up.
现在在技师房♥里停着呢
It's in the mechanic's bay.
这是在搞什么鬼
What the hell's going on?
你知道你在干嘛吗 卡罗
What do you think you're doing, Carlo?
我说过 不能卖♥♥
I told you, no buyers!
-你得冷静点 伙计 -你是谁
- No, you need to back up, dude, okay? - Who are you?
这些车的主人
The owner of these cars.
这是我迷人的弟弟 亚伦
This is my charming brother, Aron.
而且你也不是车的主人
And you are not the owner.
你也不是 它们是不卖♥♥的
Neither are you. They're not for sale.
我们不是买♥♥家
We're not buyers.
-她们是警♥察♥ -我们是犯罪现场调查员
- They're cops. - We're CSIs.
我们正在调查一场谋杀案 一个叫艾娃·蒙特罗斯的女人
We're investigating a murder-- a woman named Ava Montrose.
艾娃
Ava?
我的前女友 亚伦
My ex, Aron.
你记得她
You remember her.
记住你的那些前女友可不容易
It's hard to keep track of your bimbo parade.
我不明白 那跟地窖有什么关系
I-I don't understand. What does this have to do with the vault?
喂 萨拉
Hey, Sara.
你能过来一下吗
Can you come here a sec?
你看着他们俩 行吗
Hey. You keep an eye on them, please?
这是那辆38年的帕卡德吗
Is this our '38 Packard?
是的
Yes, it is.
她肯定拼死挣扎来着
And there definitely was a struggle.
最后就成了致命的镀铬浴
That ended with a fatal chrome bath.
看看这个
Oh, check it out.
有几滴铬
Couple of drops of chrome.
看起来他们是朝门外去的
Kind of looks like they're heading out the door.
对 也许带着我们的银色女人
Yeah, maybe carrying our Silver Woman.
痕迹到这里就停了
Yep, the trail ends right over here.
这是这里唯一空着的
The only empty parking spot
停车位
in the whole place.
伙计们 能过来一下吗
Hey, guys, can you join us?
我猜这里本来有一辆车
I assume there's usually a car parked here.
天呐 那辆车哪去了
Oh, my God, where's the car?
什么车
What car?
76年的凯迪拉克
The '76 Cadillac.
是藏品中最值钱的车
The most valuable car in the collection.
天呐 真不敢相信
God, I can't believe this.
凯迪不见了 艾娃死了
Caddy's gone. Ava's dead.
到底都发生了什么事
What the hell happened here?
对 这就是我们想知道的
Yeah, that's what we'd like to know.
还有 你们那辆被偷的车
Along with, what is it about your stolen car
到底有什么特殊的
that was worth dying over?
我真不敢相信这些
I-I can't believe this is happening.
谁会这么干呢
I mean, who would do this?
亚伦 我们没发现任何闯入痕迹
Aron, we found no signs of any break-in,
那除了你和你哥哥
so besides you and your brother,
还有谁能进入这里
who else had access to the place?
只有卢比奥 我们的机械师
Uh, just Rubio, our mechanic.
他是知道安保密♥码♥的
Uh, he's the only other person who would know
-唯一的外人 -你有多了解他
- the security code. - And how well do you know him?
如果你是指 我是否信任他 那肯定
If you're asking if I trust him, absolutely.
他在我们家工作二十年了
He's been with the family for 20 years.
他现在都不在国内
He's not even in the country right now.
两天前他去意大利了
He left for Italy two days ago.
那你呢
What about you?
昨晚你在哪儿
Where were you last night?
我在我的工作室画画
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表