With abrasions on her arms and a bite mark on her shoulder.
我敢说那个咬痕和你闪白的假牙
Which I bet is going to be a match to those
一定匹配
fake veneers you got in there.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我喜欢暴♥力♥性♥爱♥
I like rough sex.
而她皮很厚
She had thick skin.
我调查了一下你
I did my research on you,
在你的档案里确实找到了性侵的记录
and I did find that you have a history of sexual assault.
指控而已 都已撤销
Allegations. All dropped.
你知道我认为整件事是怎样的吗
Well, you know what I think happened?
我认为夏琳醉得很厉害
I think that Charlene was so messed up
她才决定上了你的车
that she decided to get into your car.
当你开始伤害她时 她逃走了
And then when you started to hurt her, she bailed.
于是你跟踪了她...
So you followed her--
因为被一个充气娃娃拒绝让你很不爽
'cause you didn't like getting rejected by a blow-up doll--
然后你捅死了她
and then you stabbed her.
剥去她的橡胶衣
Stripped off her suit,
因为俱乐部的人都认识夏琳
because everybody at the club knows who Charlene is,
但尼尔森·科恩只是个不出名的小人物
but, uh, Nelson Kern, he's a nobody.
事实是...
Well, truth is...
我让她好好享受了一番
I showed her too good of a time.
让她爽到不能自已
She couldn't contain herself.
而她绵绵的呻♥吟♥声
And that voice that groaned out?
把我的兴致弄没了
Deep-sixed the mood.
我把她赶下车后就开走了
I kicked her out and drove off.
我能走了吗
Am I free to go?
在嫌犯的越野车上有发现什么证据吗
Got any evidence from the suspect's SUV yet?
芬恩还在搜查地毯和内饰
Finn is still working the carpets and the upholstery,
但目前为止 我们没找到任何血迹
but so far we haven't found any blood.
即使肯恩是在外面的巷子里遇刺...
Even though Kern was stabbed outside, in the alley...
是啊 按常理来说
Yeah, you would have expected that Graham
格拉汉姆怎么都会沾到一些血迹回车里
would have tracked some of the blood back into the vehicle.
确实如此
You sure would.
这些可爱的小玩意是什么
What is all this lovely stuff?
阿德里安·格拉汉姆的移♥动♥式性♥爱♥物品储藏室
Well, this is Adrian Graham's mobile sex pantry.
乳液 润滑油以及车里的各种性♥爱♥玩具
Lotions, lubes and other sinful sundries that he kept in his SUV.
它们摆放地很整齐
We found them neatly organized.
我还希望能在他的洗液里找到血迹
I was hoping in his cleanup that he left a smear of blood behind,
顺滑润肤液
但是 没有任何发现
but, uh, no such luck.
打扰你一下
Excuse me a sec, here.
婴儿润肤油
婴儿润肤油
Baby oil.
尼克在夏琳的橡胶衣上找到了微量的润肤油
Nick found trace amounts of baby oil on the Charlene suit.
也许有可能...
Now, it's possible that...
橡胶衣上的润肤油沾到了凶手的身上
that some of this got transferred from the suit onto the assailant.
我不确定这对我们有何帮助
I'm not sure what that gets us.
格拉汉姆已经承认了他们当时在一起
Graham already admitted that he was with her.
他只是否认了谋杀她而已
He just denies being there for the murder.
是的 但不管凶手是谁
Right, but whoever the killer is,
没有任何证据显示 在受害者死后
we have no indication of his movements in that alley
凶手有移♥动♥过的痕迹
in the moments right after the death.
没有脚印 没有血迹
No shoe prints, no blood trail.
也许油迹能帮上大忙
Oil trail could be very helpful.
婴儿润肤油在低频下发光
Baby oil fluoresces at a lower
相较生物制剂的频率更低
frequency than biologicals,
所以我将光学扫描值设定在525纳米
so I've set the ALSs at 525 nanometers.
尸体附近有大量油脂
There's a lot of oil here, where the body was.
找到了
Oh, there you go.
油迹沿着这个方向走
Trail of oil going off in this direction.
有油脂的部分一定是被一路拖过来的
Oily part of the suit must have been dragged along.
蹭到了墙上
Huh. Brushed the wall here.
是凶器
It's the murder weapon.
一个指甲锉
It's a nail file.
与罗宾斯博士发现的伤口一致
Consistent with the wounds that Doc Robbins found.
尖端 但呈方棱状
Sharp-pointed but square-edged.
看见商标了吗
See this logo right there?
布洛克家族模特公♥司♥
That's the Brock family modeling agency.
凶手是企业的赞助商
Murder with a corporate sponsor.
我们在凶器上找到了指纹 乔纳
We pulled a fingerprint off of the weapon, Jonah.
是你的指纹
And it's yours.
这东西是我在我妈死后
The weapon is one of 20 I gifted
作为纪念送给二十个公♥司♥伙伴的礼物之一
friends of our agency at the memorial after my mom died.
是一种敬意的表示
It was a gesture in her honor.
不是吧 用指甲锉来悼念她
Really? A nail file as a tribute?
这算是她的个人特色
It was kind of her thing.
跟夏琳·布洛克打交道的人都知道
Those dealing with Charlene Brock
如果她开始修指甲...
knew that if she started working on her cuticles...
就表示她不开心 你最好哄她开心
she wasn't happy, and you better make her happy.
别到我的办公室用借口搪塞我
Don't come into my office with excuses,
你个胆小如鼠的...
you cowardly piece of...
我送出指甲锉以示纪念
I gave the file out as a memento.
每一个上面大概都有我的指纹
My prints might be on every one of 'em.
我可能会信你这一套...
You know, I might buy that...
但另一份文档告诉我
had I not learned about another file.
你最近提交了解除你父亲
Your recent motion to remove
作为模特公♥司♥负责人的动议
your father as head of the modeling agency.
我妈死后 公♥司♥就开始走下坡路了
the company started slipping after my mom died.
她是我父亲的勇气所在
She was the guts,
是不断鞭策他向前的动力
the-the cutthroat, the whip, that my dad needed.
在她死后 我注意到他开始消沉
And after she died, I noticed that he started slipping.
无论是事业上还是生活上
Professionally and otherwise.
你知道橡胶娃娃的事情 我想...
You knew about his Rubber Dolling. I think you...
你在声明中有提到过
talk about it in your statement.
对 我全都知道
Hey. Yeah, I knew about all that.
有一天我借用他电脑时看到了他的自♥拍♥
I saw a few of his selfies when I borrowed his laptop one day.
只要老爷子高兴就行
Hey, whatever the old man needs to get his kicks.
但是...
But...
如果让竞争对手发现他这些照片...
if a rival photo agency pops a picture of him in his...
这样的装扮...
costume...
他和我妈建立的一切都会付之东流
everything that he and my mom built goes away.
除非先落在你手上
Instead of going to you.
董事会否决了你的提议
The board shut you down,
让你没有其他选择
which left you only one other way
只能这样除掉你父亲
to take your dad out of the picture.
你只是不知道
You just didn't know
那件橡胶衣下的男人并不是你的父亲
that the wrong man was in the suit.
芬恩利女士
Ms. Finlay,
我没捅死任何人 我能证明给你看
I didn't stab anyone, and I'll prove it to you.
案发那晚我在拍照片
I spent the night of the crime producing a photo shoot,
之后跟其中一个模特一起过夜
and I spent the rest of the evening in the company of one of the models.
我录了视频
I have video.
你感觉不错吗
You feeling good?
我想她不善言辞
I guess talking isn't her thing.
我们不用说话 美人
We don't have to talk, beautiful.
在查证乔纳·布洛克的不在场证据吗
Checking out Jonah Brock's alibi, are you?
视频上的时间戳显示
Yeah, the time stamp on the video
晚上十一点到凌晨两点间他一直在家
puts him at home between 11:00 p.m. And 2:00 a.m.
凶案发生在午夜时分
Well, the murder was around midnight.
除非乔纳篡改了元数据
So, unless Jonah messed with the metadata...
你看看他那模样 能想象他是
Look at him. Does he strike you as the type of guy
一个长时间玩电脑的技术宅吗
who spends a lot of time playing around with a computer?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean,
我是说 人不可貌相
first impressions aren't always right.
没错 可是你刚进俱乐部没多久就被人
Right. The way you were spotted for 5-O
只看外貌识破真实身份啊 神探可伦坡
in 0.5 seconds at the club there, Columbo.
是罗素告诉我的
Russell told me about that.
随便吧 乔纳·布洛克的
Whatever. So obviously
不在场证据显然成立
Jonah Brock's alibi checks out.
-他不是凶手 -没错
- He's not our killer. - No.
指甲锉上还查到什么了吗
Did we get anything else off the nail file?
在指甲锉上
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表