But I noticed she wasn't in any
谋杀案发生那晚贴出来的照片里
of the posted club photos from the night of the murder.
也许因为她在外面的巷子里
Well, maybe because she was outside in the alley
等着袭击夏琳
waiting to attack Charlene.
便衣警员刚找到夏琳
UNIS just found Charlene's-- well,
应该是尼尔森·肯恩的车
Nelson Kern's--
离俱乐部几个街区
car a couple blocks from the club.
你想去看看吗
You want to check it out?
当然 我们去吧
Absolutely. Let's do it.
便衣警员排查了车 但没有搜查它
UNIS cleared it, but they didn't search it?
萨拉
Whoa. Sara.
我们知道肯恩被杀那晚
We know Charlene was Kern's rubber ride
穿的橡胶衣是夏琳
the night of his death,
但看看这个
but take a look at this.
看上去很眼熟
This looks familiar.
是莱克茜
That's Lexy.
橡胶夏琳的竞争娃娃
Rubber Charlene's rival doll.
我不明白
I don't get it.
尼尔森·肯恩死的时候穿的是夏琳的外壳
Nelson Kern was wearing the Charlene suit when he died.
他的后车厢里怎么会装着莱克茜呢
What's he doing with Lexy in the trunk?
据我所知
As far as I understand,
每个人只会有一个橡胶娃娃
every guy only has one Rubber Doll persona.
肯恩既是莱克茜又是夏琳
Doesn't make sense that Kern would be both
这说不通
Lexy and Charlene.
好吧
Okay.
我找到了铁撬和断线钳
I got a crowbar and bolt cutters.
入室行窃的工具
Break-in gear.
肯恩有过一些盗窃的前科
Kern had a few priors for burglary.
或许这次准备去冒险干一回
Taking a flier on this one, maybe,
但我们这么想吧 尼尔森·肯恩晚上
but let's just say that Nelson Kern usually
通常以莱克茜的形象示人
stepped out at night as Lexy,
是橡胶娃娃舞会中的焦点
the belle of the rubber ball.
直到夏琳出现
Until Charlene shows up,
让莱克茜和肯恩
making Lexy and Kern
变得过气了
old news.
那会让肯恩很嫉妒 对吗
That would make Kern jealous, right?
鉴于他有入室行窃的历史
Jealous enough, maybe,
或许嫉妒到
with his history of B-and-Es,
从夏琳的拥有者那里偷走了她
to break in and steal Charlene from her owner.
然后晚上穿上夏琳的橡胶衣
And then don Charlene for the night.
我认为可信
I buy it.
但如果我们是对的
But if we're right,
那谁是夏琳的拥有者呢
then who's charlene's owner?
肯恩是从哪偷来的呢
And where did Kern steal her from?
也许这些能帮我们找到答案
Maybe these will help answer that question.
刀片那里有一些痕迹
There's some trace in the blades.
看上去像是混凝土粉末
Looks like concrete powder.
今天早上我注意到
This morning I noticed you were doing
你家后院在做混凝土工程
some concrete work back here.
是啊 尽量让这地方看上去好一点
Yeah, just, uh, just trying to keep the place looking nice.
我妻子很爱这栋房♥子
My wife loved this house.
看上去这里有被闯入的痕迹
You appear to have had a break-in back here.
布洛克先生 我需要进去看看
Mr. Brock, I'm gonna need to take a look inside.
我的妻子就是我的一切
My wife was my world.
那件夏琳橡胶衣是你的 对吧
That Charlene suit was yours, wasn't it?
尼尔森·肯恩闯入并偷走了它
Nelson Kern broke in and stole it.
从我这 偷走了她
Stole her. From me.
我爱她
I loved her.
我为她而活
I lived for her.
你为她杀人吗
Did you kill for her?
斯坦 你骗了我
Stan, you lied to me.
跟我说你完全不知道那件橡胶衣的事
Told me you didn't know anything about the suit.
我的孩子就坐在那儿
My children were sitting right there.
他们不会明白
They wouldn't have understood
我为什么会这么痴迷于
how I-I clung to everything
他们母亲留下的一切
that was left of their mother.
那就是你去找
Is that why you went to this, um,
贝琳达·高夫
Belinda Goff--
让她给你做橡胶衣的原因吗
had her make you one of those suits?
我在网上偶然发现了她的作品
I stumbled across her work online.
我给她发了几张夏琳的照片
And I sent her some pictures of Charlene.
我让我的爱人复活了
And I brought my love back to life.
那不仅仅是装扮
It wasn't just dress-up.
我能感受到夏琳的气息围绕着我
I could feel Charlene's spirit all around me.
其他人也能感受到
Others could feel it, too.
一个特别人物的存在
The presence of a special being.
但其中有一个娃娃
But one of the other dolls
并不喜欢你吸引了大家的注意
didn't appreciate that you stole the spotlight.
莱克茜
Lexy.
是的 我们找到了莱克茜的橡胶衣
Right. We found the Lexy suit.
我们知道它属于
We know that it belonged to a
尼尔森·肯恩 上面到处都是他的DNA
Nelson Kern. His DNA is all over it.
肯恩先生看了你和夏琳一眼
Mr. Kern took a look at you and Charlene,
他意识到
and he figured that
如果他不能比这个新来的女孩更耀眼
if he couldn't outshine the new girl,
他就要找到某种方式成为她
he'd find some way to become her.
他闯入你的房♥间 偷走了那件橡胶衣
Broke into your place, he stole the suit
然后他变成你的妻子出去兜风了
and he took your wife out for a spin.
这让他付出了他的性命 不是吗
And it cost him his life, didn't it?
罗素先生 我是如此珍惜
Mr. Russell, much as I may cherish
对我妻子的回忆 她的美貌
the memory of my wife, her beauty,
并且想拥有它
and wanted to possess it,
我绝对不会去伤害一个
I would never hurt someone else
也想要拥有它的人
for trying to possess it, too.
我做了一些调查
I was doing some digging,
我查了谋杀案那晚的
and I checked police activity in the alley
警♥察♥活动记录
the night of the murders.
有张开给一辆凯雷德的违章停车罚单
There was a parking ticket issued to an Escalade, and...
在夏琳橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维
the carpet fiber trace that we found on the Charlene suit
受害人 尼尔森·肯恩
与凯雷德的内部地毯纤维是一致的
is consistent with the interior of an Escalade.
那辆车登记在这个人名下
And the vehicle is registered to this guy.
驾照 格拉汉姆·阿德里安
我在俱乐部见过他
I met him at the club.
他是他们的一个爱慕者
He's one of their admirers.
我们把他带过来问话
Let's bring him in.
你好 阿德里安
Hi, Adrian.
我是犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
I'm CSI Finlay.
我想跟你谈谈夏琳
I, uh, would like to talk to you about Charlene.
我们知道她去过你车里
We know she was in your vehicle.
我们在她的橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维
We found carpet fibers that are consistent
与凯雷德里的一致
with the interior of an Escalade on her doll suit.
你知道我喜欢
You know what it is
俱乐部里那些娃娃的哪一点吗
I love about the dolls at that club?
她们很少说话
How little they speak.
她们是我遇见过的
They're as close to the ideal woman
最理想的女人
as I've ever met.
我无法想象
I can't imagine
你是怎么把真正的女人排除在外的
how you could have struck out with real women.
真正的女人一样假
Well, real women are just as fake...
只是不愿承认
...but lie about it.
如果我告诉你
Well, if I were to tell you
我的睫毛其实没有这么长的话
that my eyelashes are not this great...
你愿意跟我说实话吗
...would you be honest with me?
很公平
Fair enough.
夏琳确实去我车里了
Charlene did join me in my vehicle.
过去几周我们在俱乐部
We'd been flirting with each other for the past
互相调情
few weeks at the club.
那告诉我车里发生了什么
So tell me what happened in the car.
我们调了调情
Oh, we, uh, played around.
然后她就走了
Then she left.
走时胳膊上带着擦伤 肩膀上留着咬痕
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表