You ever do a little bit of hustling yourself?
女孩总得想法赚点啤酒钱 对吧
Girl's got to make her beer money somehow, right?
啤酒钱 仅此而已吗
Beer money? Is that all?
只能告诉你这么些了
Well, that's all you're getting.
我告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing.
我打球时看过很多很棒的比赛
I saw a lot of really great games when I was playing,
真正的高手知道
and the real hustlers know
怎么在别人反应过来前就把他干掉
how to clear a guy out without the mark even knowing.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
在工作
Uh, working.
我能帮你点什么
Can I help you?
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help you.
我们在图雷里尸体上找到的
Got a hit off of the hotel key card
酒店房♥卡有线索了
that we found on Turelli's body.
不是酒店的
Not from a hotel.
是公♥寓♥的门禁卡
It's a condo security card.
图雷里的公♥寓♥吗
Turelli's condo?
是的 我去那儿收集了证据
Yeah, so I processed the place,
我在图雷里的床上
and I found a few long female hairs
找到一些女性的长发
in Turelli's bed.
亨利找到了匹配者
Henry got a hit.
你不是在跟我开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我没有跟吉米·图雷里上♥床♥
I wasn't having sex with Jimmy Turelli.
我在他那里睡觉 那只是躲避
I was sleeping at his place. It was an escape.
躲避谁
From?
卡尔文
Cal.
我们吵得很厉害
Our fights were getting really bad.
你干嘛不直接离开他
Why didn't you just leave?
很复杂
It's complicated.
是时候化复杂为简单了 佐伊
Well, it's time to uncomplicate things, Zoe.
吉米·图雷里被残忍♥地杀害了
Jimmy Turelli was brutally murdered.
你假装很多年没见过他了
You pretended not to have seen him in years.
你干嘛要对此撒谎
Why would you lie about that?
你必须澄清一下
You need to come clean here.
当我最开始见到卡尔时
When I first met Cal,
我知道他有很野的一面
I knew that he had a real wild side.
我喜欢那一面
I liked it.
我是那种乖乖女 想找点刺♥激♥
I was the straight-A student that wanted a thrill.
我以为我可以驯服他
And I thought I could tame him,
但最后我变得跟他一样
but I became just like him.
那是什么意思
What's that mean exactly?
一年前 我和卡尔文开始一起诈骗
A year ago, Cal and I began working on a scam together.
一个很老套的芝加哥骗局叫"面子骗局"
An old-fashioned Chicago sting called the "Honor Hustle."
面子骗局
The Honor Hustle?
卡尔文会挑出酒吧里最有钱的人
Cal would find the richest guy in the bar.
我就上去调情 顺便提及...
I'd flirt with the mark, mention to him how
自己和卡尔的婚姻很不愉快
I was unhappy in my marriage to Cal.
然后他再找目标打球
Cal would end up playing the mark.
不是吧
Nah!
他会故意输掉比赛
He'd lose intentionally.
此时再出绝招
Then he'd go in for the kill.
听我说 老兄 再给我一次机会
Listen, man, give me one more shot.
好吗 一局一千块
All right, for a grand.
不玩了
No, no, man.
爽快点
Straight up.
把钱给我
Give me my money.
要不这样吧
Actually, you know, how about this?
如果我输了 就让佐伊陪你一晚
If I lose, you can have Zoe for one night.
我会劝她的
I'll make her do it.
那就再来一局
You're on.
就这样
You got it.
稍等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
我突然想起来怎么打球了
I remember how to play this game.
我是不是赢了
Did I just win?
那当然啦
You bet I did.
棒
Yes!
这事做起来并不容易
It was a real rush.
我知道
Yeah, I bet.
诈骗是件危险的事
Ripping off people is a dangerous game.
吉米觉得我们玩得有点过
Jimmy thought we were taking it too far.
他很担心我
He was worried about me.
我就像他干女儿一样
I'm like the daughter he never had.
那天晚上他们的矛盾突然激化
And it all came to a head that night.
吉米和卡尔不是为了赌钱
Jimmy and Cal weren't playing for money.
"一生的赌注"
"Stakes of a lifetime."
这下我明白了
I get that now.
这是吉米和娜塔莉·巴罗说的话
That's what Jimmy told Natalie Barrow.
吉米是为你而战
Jimmy was playing for you.
那天吉米状态神勇
But Jimmy ran the table that night,
卡尔输掉后匆忙就走了
and Cal left in a hurry.
我从没见他那么不爽过
I have never seen him so upset.
你觉得他会不爽到去杀人吗
You think he was upset enough to kill?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
你和吉米一起离开铁轨酒吧的吗
So, you left the Rails with Jimmy?
我们去了他家
Uh, we went back to his place.
我在吉米床上睡着时大概是两点
I fell asleep in Jimmy's bed about 2:00 A.M.
我三点醒了 听见吉米出门
Woke up at 3:00 A.M., I heard Jimmy going out.
我想他是回铁轨酒吧了
I guess he was going back to the Rails.
要是我当时阻止他就好了
I wish I'd stopped him.
你知道卡尔现在在哪儿吗
And Where's Cal now? Do you know?
自从警♥察♥走后我就再没见过他
I haven't seen him since the cops came.
拉斯维加斯警局 卡尔文·泰特 你在吗
LVPD. Calvin Tate, you in there?
这里就像被飓风席卷过一样
Looks like a hurricane hit this place.
星型伤口
Star-shaped wound.
一枪爆头
Single GSW.
还拿什么啤酒
Forget the beer.
有人给了他一发子弹
Somebody fetched him a bullet.
找到了
Here we go.
看起来是九毫米子弹
Looks like a nine-mil.
膛线痕迹清晰
Decent rifling impressions.
死亡时间是什么时候
How we doing on T.O.D.?
肝温表明大约在十一点到一点之间
Liver stick puts that between 11:00 and 1:00.
就是几小时前
That's just a few hours ago.
是的
Yeah.
谢了 大卫
All right, thanks, David.
目前没有发现任何目击者
All right, so far, no luck with, uh, any of the witnesses.
佐伊·泰特把责任
Well, it's kind of convenient
推到一个死人身上确实方便
that Zoe Tate pinned Turelli's murder on a dead guy.
我刚问了罗素
Well, I just checked in with Russell.
佐伊·泰特从今早九点起就被羁押
Zoe Tate's been in custody since 9:00 A.M. this morning.
凶手不可能是她
There's no way she could have done this.
没错 没准她雇了杀手
Yeah, maybe she put out a hit.
那就不知道了 我是说
I don't know. I mean, mattress in the bedroom
连卧室里的床铺都好像被碎纸机搅过一样
looks like it's been through a paper-shredder.
也就是说凶手在找什么东西
All right, that says our killer was looking for something.
一件卡尔藏得很好的东西
Something Cal Tate hid well.
屋里乱成这样说明他们应该空手而归了
And all the damage says they came up empty-handed.
也许凶手要找的东西还在这里
Maybe whatever the killer was looking for is still here somewhere.
泰特是个骗子
You know, Tate was a hustler.
常常转移阵地
Always on the move.
他这种人会把贵重物品随时带着
Guys like him like to keep their valuables close.
如果你想藏点东西
Yeah, so if you wanted to hide something,
不能太远又不要太近 你会放在哪里
where would you put it to make it close, but not too close?
藏在台灯里吗
Inside the lamp?
不
No.
在帽子里
Inside the hat.
这样随身携带怎么样
How's that for close?
我们来看看杀害卡尔·泰特的凶手在找什么
Let's see what Cal Tate's killer was looking for.
那是佐伊·泰特
That's Zoe Tate.
卡尔的老婆
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表