不管怎样 你的打猎生涯都结束了
Either way, your hunting days are over.
所以...他们都不认识我们
So... they didn't even know us?
他们只是坏人
They were just bad people.
而你和你的家人只是在错误的时间
And you and your family were in the wrong place
出现在错误的地点
at the wrong time.
太糟糕了
That's messed up.
你父亲是无辜的
Your father was innocent.
这些年来 我都在怪罪他
All these years, I blamed him.
恨他
Hated him.
以为是他杀了妈妈和汉娜
Thought he killed Mom and Hannah.
还想要杀我
Tried to kill me.
现在可以原谅他了
You can let that all go now.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your dad was a good man.
他非常爱你
And he loved you very much.
准备好回家了吗
Hey, ready to go home?
好了
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
随时效劳
Any time.
周六晚上 单向乐队会在硬摇滚酒吧
Oh, One D's playing at the Hard Rock
有演出 一起去吗
Saturday night. You in?
单向乐队[英国男子乐队]
One Direction?
真的吗
Seriously?
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding.
是洛儿[新西兰女歌♥手] 我七点去接你
It's Lorde, I'll pick you up at 7:00.
好
Cool.
你真像你♥爸♥爸
You look like your dad.
他在我小时候常给我讲故事
He used to read to me when I was a kid.
《夏洛的网》是我的最爱
Charlotte's Web was my favorite.
肯定讲了有上百遍了
Must've read it a hundred times.
美好的回忆
That's a nice memory.
关于他有太多美好的回忆
I have a lot of nice memories of him.
关于我妈的也是
My mom, too.
虽然他们在一起的时候 简直水火不容
They were toxic when they were together, though.
你妈说你♥爸♥家暴
Your mom said your dad was abusive?
她为了自卫而杀了他
She killed him in self-defense?
她是那么说的
That's what she said.
你不相信她
You don't believe her?
我知道我爸不是什么圣人
Look, I know my dad wasn't a saint,
但我妈是个酒鬼
but my mom was an alcoholic
饱受精神疾病的折磨
who suffered from mental illness.
我只是不确定...事实是不是像她说的那样
I'm just not sure that things were as black and white
黑白分明
as she made them out to be.
你确实说过他们的关系很不稳定
Well, you did say they had a volatile relationship.
事实是...
Fact is...
我不知道那晚发生了什么
I'll never know what happened that night.
这听起来也许会有点可怕
This is gonna sound horrible,
但我还挺嫉妒艾比的
but I'm kind of jealous of Abby.
她可以重写整个家族的历史
She gets to rewrite her whole family history.
可什么都改变不了我妈的所作所为
Nothing will ever change what my mother did.
你没法改变过去
Well, you can't change the past,
但你总有未来
but you always have the future.
你妈妈还活着
Your mom's still alive.
重新来过还不算太迟
Not too late for you to start over.
我不知道做不做得到
I don't know if I could.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表