Mayfield!
起立
On your feet!
转过身来 双手放身后
Turn around, hands behind your back.
梅菲尔德 瞧瞧这个
Hey, Mayfield, lookie here.
你要解释一下吗
You want to explain this?
我是不会对警♥察♥说话的
I ain't sayin' nothin' to no cop.
有问题你找我律师
You got a problem with that, talk to my lawyer.
梅菲尔德叫了律师
Well, Mayfield lawyered up, so,
他什么都不会说的
he won't be talking.
毫不意外
No surprise.
负责复审的地方检察官给了我一份案件档案
D.A. handling the retrial gave me a copy of the case file.
你要看看吗
Care to take a look?
拜托 有精简摘要版吗
Please tell me there's a Reader's Digest version.
作为所谓的蛇背刺客
All right, as the so-called "Snakeback Assassin",
梅菲尔德有超出一打的黑社会凶杀嫌疑
Mayfield was suspected of over a dozen gangland murders.
这件案子我有印象
I remember this one.
年轻的孕妇不幸被卷入交火之中
Young, pregnant woman caught in the crossfire.
-他们认为是梅菲尔德干的是吧 -是
- They thought it was a Mayfield hit, right? - Yeah.
证人当然都不敢出面
Witnesses were, of course, afraid to come forward.
因此地方检察官一直没法起诉他
Consequently, the D.A. never had enough to charge him.
让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
他们决定在监狱里安插线人
They decided to go with a jail informant.
没错 他们把布鲁斯·格雷迪关在梅菲尔德隔壁
You got it. They put Bruce Grady in a cell next to Mayfield.
过了一阵子后 格雷迪成功地套出了他的话
And after a while, Grady got him to talk.
梅菲尔德坦白了
Mayfield confessed?
没有 但是他吐露了只有凶手才会知道的信息
No, but he provided details that only the killer would know.
法庭上是足够用了 总之
It was enough in court, and bottom line is,
因为格雷迪的证词 梅菲尔德被拘了
Grady's testimony put Mayfield away.
这就是梅菲尔德的动机了
Well, there's Mayfield's motive.
报复格雷迪做证
Payback for Grady's testimony.
这我还真没想到
Boy, I didn't see this coming.
尼克说梅菲尔德愿意谈话
Nick says Mayfield wants to talk.
我的律师反对 但是格雷迪的事我有话说
My lawyer here ain't happy, but I got to tell you about Grady.
你是不得不跟我说格雷迪的事
You're compelled to tell me about Grady,
因为他的证词对你不利
'cause he testified against you.
重点就在这里
That's just it.
那全是谎话
That was all lies.
那家伙站在证人席上
Dude stood up there and said
说我们被关押在一起的时候我说了什么话
I told him stuff while we was locked up together?
可我从没跟他说过话
I never told him nothin'.
这让你很愤怒
And that pissed you off.
愤怒到动手杀了他吗
Were you mad enough to kill him?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill homeboy.
你给威尔伯送了纸风筝
You sent a kite to Wilbur,
命令他把格雷迪带到洗衣房♥去
ordering him to take Grady to the laundry room.
我是想跟他谈谈 把事情理清楚
To talk, straighten him out.
那你带上武器干什么
Why'd you bring a weapon?
谁知道谁会先动手啊
Never know who gonna make a move.
我唯一的意愿
Look, all I wanted for him
就是让他公道点 收回谎话
was to do right by me and take back those lies.
所以你们面谈了 之后又怎样
Okay, so you guys talk, and then what?
谈得不太愉快 走火了
Things just go sideways?
那家伙看起来很虚弱 特别奇怪
Dude showed up wasted, makin' no sense.
格雷迪
Hey, Grady?
去告诉他们你撒了谎 听见没
You're gonna tell 'em you lied, hear me?
给我把事情办妥了
You're gonna make things right.
冷静点
Just be cool.
我能让你一直呆牢里
I can hook you up in here.
你看这个 老家伙...
Look here, old man...
所以你就捅了他
So you shank him?
为了让他重视点
To get his attention....
林肯
Lincoln.
我过去捅过一些人
Look, I shanked a few dudes in my day.
捅他的那几下根本就不致命
Poke I gave him wouldn't kill nobody.
总算让他重视了 然后呢
You got his attention. Now what?
我就"强烈"建议他规矩点儿
I... strongly suggested that he come clean.
告诉他们你瞎编的
Tell 'em you lied,
不然我就杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
明白 明白
Okay, okay.
如果你把咱们之间的对话告诉检察官
And if you tell the D.A. about our little talk,
我会让你死得很难看
I'm gonna kill you ugly.
我保证不告诉任何人
I swear, I won't tell anyone.
我保证
I swear.
一个字也不说
Not a word.
你捅了他 却没想杀他
You stabbed him, but you weren't trying to kill him?
我可不能杀了他
I couldn't afford to kill him.
我还需要他活着去告诉检察官他说了谎
I needed him alive to tell the DA that he lied.
这就是我要找你谈话的原因
That's why I'm talking to you.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
他被杀了 对我不利
him being murdered is bad for me.
非常不利
Real bad.
这气味如此恶心又如此熟悉
That odor is disgustingly familiar.
这是成功的气味
It's the smell of success.
那我更不想知道失败是啥气味了
I'd hate to find out what failure smells like.
你搞清楚格雷迪垃圾堆里的
Hey, did you ever figure out
纸杯中装的是什么药吗
what that medicine was in Grady's trash?
那不是药
Wasn't medicine.
是烈酒 梅酒
It was hooch. Pruno.
监狱私酿酒
Jail alcohol.
我正试着酿造一批
I'm making a batch right now,
用的都是在监狱里能获得的材料
using only items available to the inmates.
做法真的挺简单的
It's a simple recipe, really.
发酵就是用酵母将糖转化为酒精
Fermentation is the conversion of sugars to alcohol, using yeast.
你放入水果 果汁 糖和面包
You combine fruit, juice, sugar and bread.
搅拌然后等待
Mix and wait.
面包中的酵母会完成所有工作
The yeast from the bread does all the work.
你只需偶尔打开袋子
You just have to vent it occasionally
释放出里面♥积♥聚的二氧化碳 就做好了
to release the accumulated CO2, and you're good.
有人说格雷迪已经戒酒了
Witness said that Grady was out of it.
可能他只喝梅酒
Maybe he was just drunk on pruno.
也可能是需要喝点酒壮壮胆儿
Maybe he just needed a little liquid courage.
假如让我去见一个想杀了我的人
If I had to face someone who wanted to kill me,
我肯定也喝上两口
I'd drink, too.
看起来就像僵尸电影里的场景
Mm. That looks like something out of a zombie movie.
不 这是布鲁斯·格雷迪的肝脏
No, it's Bruce Grady's liver.
肝硬化导致细胞与瘢痕组织产生小瘤
Cirrhosis causes cells and scar tissue to create nodules,
使肝脏这个身体最主要的过滤系统失效
rendering it ineffective as the body's main filtration system.
让人晚餐都不想再喝第二杯酒了
Makes you not want to have that second glass of wine at dinner.
说的就是你吧
Speak for yourself.
那刀伤呢
So, what about the stab wound?
只有一道划伤
Well, it's a single laceration
穿透了腹外斜肌
penetrating the external abdominal oblique muscle.
这个伤口有二点五厘米宽 三点八厘米深
It's an inch wide, and about one and a half inches in depth.
那不深啊
That's not very deep.
这样就能致命吗
I'm surprised that it killed him.
不能
Well, it didn't.
你看这里
Take a look here.
瘀点
Petechiae.
所以他是窒息而死
So he died from asphyxiation.
被用手勒死的
Manually strangled.
你能看到这里开始形成手指形状的瘀斑
You can see finger-shaped contusions beginning to form.
我从他的脖子上提取了凶手留下的皮肤组织DNA
I swabbed the neck for epithelial DNA from our killer.
已经交给亨利了
Already sent it to Henry.
那么他先是被捅伤 然后被勒死
So, he was stabbed, and then he was strangled.
这样说不通啊
That makes no sense.
用那把小刀就能杀人
That shank could have done major damage.
如果你已经有一个合适的杀人工具了
So, why would you strangle someone
为什么还要用手去掐死对方呢
if you had a perfectly good weapon?
你不会那么做
You wouldn't.
那可能梅菲尔德说的是实话
Maybe Mayfield was telling the truth.
囚犯在藏匿走私品方面
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表