Oh, that's all in the past. I'm talking about now.
我说的是保罗 他已经发现了
I'm talking about Paul. He's figured it out.
他知道梅的真实身份了
He knows who May really is.
我要保护她 因为一旦他找到她
And I need to protect her, 'cause if he finds her,
他就会杀了她
he's gonna kill her.
他永远都找不到她 你也是
He'll never find her, and neither will you.
你就从一棵植物那知道这么多
And you got all that from a plant?
好了不管它了
Yeah, don't worry about it.
我同意温斯洛普的想法
You know, I agree with Winthrop.
我受够了这些谎言
I'm tired of all the lies.
根据这对话 我对于温斯洛普的家族
Based on that conversation, I did a little digging
做了些小调查
around the Winthrop family tree.
发现科林·温斯洛普有个女儿
And it turns out that Collin Winthrop had a daughter.
梅
May.
梅在十五岁时失踪了
May went missing around age 15.
当时的警♥察♥认为她没有被绑♥架♥
Police at the time determined that she was not kidnapped.
只是离家出走了
She just ran away.
而且 拉森兄弟
And, Brother Larson,
我觉得你知道她去了哪
I think you know where she ran to.
我不知道
I do not.
听着 上次我给了你一张
Look, I gave you a
免罪金牌
"Get out of jail free" card last time
因为你帮了我
because you helped me.
但如果你现在不坦白 我保证
If you do not come clean here, I promise you,
事情会违你所愿
it's gonna go the other way.
大概认罪的确对灵魂有好处
I guess confession is good for the soul.
我来给你讲个小故事
I'm gonna tell you a little story.
不是什么好听的故事
Not a pretty one.
是一个十五岁的姑娘
About a young girl, 15.
天真浪漫 或者说 看上去天真
Innocent... or so it seemed.
未婚先孕
Pregnant,
跑到了一个修道院
she ran off to a convent.
她在那里生了一对双胞胎兄弟 保罗和杰拉德
There she gave birth to twin boys, Paul and Jared.
但她不想要他们
But she didn't want them.
不仅如此
More than that, though,
她也不要她的父亲认他们
she didn't want her father to lay claim to them,
因为 他们是他的骨肉
because... they were his blood.
你 你是说保罗和杰拉德
You're-you're saying that Paul and Jared
是乱♥伦♥的产物
were the product of incest?
是的
Yes.
现在 梅用化名躲了起来
Now, May hid behind a name,
南希·哈珀 就像她把孩子们藏起来一样
Nancy Harper, just like she hid the boys.
南希·哈珀
她为杰拉德找到了新家 但保罗体弱多病
She found a home for Jared, but Paul was sickly.
保罗 杰拉德
她想要争取时间 假装保罗死了
She tried to buy time by pretending he died,
但是科林找到了他
but Collin found Paul.
把他养大
Raised him.
但他一直没找到杰拉德 或者梅
But he never found Jared... or May.
她消失了
She vanished.
你很可悲 你知道吗
You're pathetic, you know what?
我们测试了你的DNA
We ran your DNA.
测试结果说明你和保罗·温斯洛普是血亲
It's a familial match to Paul Winthrop.
所以 别再编你的传奇故事了
So, you can forget your Chinatown story.
你才是保罗和杰拉德的父亲
You are the father of Paul and Jared.
你要听真♥相♥吗
You want the truth?
谎言是很强大的东西
A lie can be a powerful thing.
它能够用来欺骗 能够用来保护
It can be used to deceive. It can be used to protect.
我承认我骗了你
I admit I deceived you,
但我全是为了保护梅
but I only did it to protect May.
我跟这些谋杀案无关
I had nothing to do with these murders.
罗素先生
Come on, Mr. Russell.
你知道这件事究竟是怎样的吗
You know what this is all about?
保罗·温斯洛普已经一次次杀了他的母亲
Paul Winthrop has been killing his mother over and over,
为最终审判日做着准备
getting ready for his End of Days.
而杰拉德死后
And with Jared gone,
那个时刻已经来临
that time has come.
保罗会找到梅
Paul will find May.
他会给予她审判
He will render judgment.
除非你保护她
Unless you protect her.
因为 很明显 我没法保护她了
As, apparently, I no longer can.
好吧
Okay.
如果我要保护梅
If I'm gonna protect May,
我需要知道她在哪
I need to know where she is.
你已经知道了
You already do.
她从来没离开过当年去的修道院
The convent she ran off to, she never left it.
你的调查员芬恩利
Your CSI Finlay--
她见过梅
she's met May.
或者应该说
Or should I say...
爱丽丝修女
Sister Alice.
每次我跟这家伙说话 我都感觉需要洗个澡
Every time I talk to that guy, I feel like I need a shower.
我都不知道为什么还要相信他
I don't even know why I bother to believe him anymore.
我一直在想温斯洛普在录音里
I keep thinking about what Winthrop said to you
跟你说的话 这么多人为了
on the digital recorder-- that so many have paid
对杰拉德和保罗的不公付出了代价
for the injustice done to him and Jared.
然而 那些真正应该负责的人
"And yet, those who are truly responsible
却至今逃避着他的怒火
have escaped his wrath until now."
你想想
Think about it.
他杀了科林·温斯洛普 他想要杀芬恩
He killed Collin Winthrop, he tried to kill Finn.
说不定什么时候 他会想要杀了你
At some point, he's probably gonna come after you.
但是他的首要目标必须是他的母亲
Yeah, but top of his list has to be his mother
那个抛弃他和他兄弟的人 不是吗
who abandoned him and his brother, right?
不仅仅是抛弃他们
Not only abandoned them.
拆散他们 让他们流离失所
Separated them, cast them adrift.
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
她是我们抓住这家伙的突破口
She's the way we're gonna catch this guy.
好 所以
Okay, okay, so,
芬恩和我会去西雅图
Finn and I will go up to Seattle.
我们会对爱丽丝修女进行保护
We'll put this Sister Alice into protective custody.
用她做诱饵
Use her as bait.
对
Right.
帮我一个忙 打给西雅图警方
Do me a favor. Call Seattle PD.
我们要盯着这个修道院
Let's get eyes on the convent.
我去机场的路上会接芬恩
I'll pick up Finn on the way to the airport.
朱莉 是我
Jules, it's me.
朱莉 开门
Hey, Jules, come on, open up.
你好 罗素先生
Hello, Mr. Russell.
杰拉德和我一直在等你
Jared and I have been waiting for you.
你干了什么
What have you done?
不明显吗 她死了
Isn't it obvious? She's dead.
淡定点 淡定点
Easy! Easy, now.
我们不要急
Let's not rush this.
收到 尼克 一旦你搞定圣地亚哥的事
Yeah, copy that, Nick. As soon as you
我需要你马上回来
wrap things up in San Diego, I need you back here.
罗素和芬恩正在去西雅图的路上
Russell and Finn are on their way to Seattle.
好的 出发了再打给我
All right. Yeah, call me when you're on the road.
西雅图警方回电了
Seattle PD called back.
他们去了修道院
They went to the convent.
没有找到爱丽丝修女
No sign of Sister Alice.
修女们都不知道她去哪了
Nuns have no idea where she is.
你跟罗素说了吗
Did you tell Russell?
我打给了他和芬恩
I tried calling him and Finn.
但是不管谁的电♥话♥都打不通
I can't get a hold of either of them.
你知道他们在哪吗
Do you know where they are?
他们应该在北上的路上
They're supposed to be on their way up north,
但是我有种不祥的预感
but I got a bad feeling.
听着 去找格雷格 在芬恩的公♥寓♥跟我碰头
Listen, find Greg, then meet me at Finn's condo.
好
Okay.
你个变♥态♥
Aah! You sick bastard!
失去你爱的人
How does it feel...
心被人掏走
to lose someone you love,
是什么感觉
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表