Let me see some hands.
你们错了
You're making a mistake.
不 你才是错的那个人
No, you're the one who's made the mistake.
亚伦 你能告诉我
Aron, you mind telling me what you were
你在死者那个停有赃车的仓库里做什么吗
doing in a murdered woman's storage space with a stolen car?
不是你看到的那样
It's not what it looks like. No?
让我告诉你 我是怎么看的
Well, I'll tell you what it looks like to me.
你雇了艾娃·蒙特罗斯
You recruited Ava Montrose,
你都不记得她是
your brother's ex,
你哥哥的前任
the one you barely remembered,
来帮你在你哥把你♥爸♥的
to help you steal your Daddy's Caddy
凯迪拉克卖♥♥出去前把车偷走
before your brother could sell it.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
艾娃 一个发了疯的瘾君子
Uh, Ava-- the whacked-out drug addict--
她是不是想跟你耍花招
did she try to play you somehow?
你生气了
You get angry.
结果就糟糕了
Things get ugly.
你弄错了
You got it wrong.
不管是关于艾娃还是我
About Ava and about me.
我错了吗
I do?
好啊
Oh, uh, okay.
还望赐教
Well, e-enlighten me.
我不是小偷 也不是杀人犯
I'm not a thief, and I'm not a murderer.
至于艾娃
And Ava?
她是个瘾君子 但不是疯子
She was an addict, but she wasn't a whack-job.
她的内心还是很正直的
She was a beautiful soul.
听上去是你挺喜欢她的
It sounds like you're the one that had a thing for her.
她爱我
She loved me.
她为了我离开了卡罗
She left Carlo for me.
没错 这种事每时每刻都在上演
Right. No, that kind of thing happens all the time.
女孩抛弃了前途光明
Uh, girl dumps a high-rolling,
开着奔驰的投资银行家 为了一个...
Mercedes-driving investment banker for a...
抱歉 你在哪工作来着
I'm sorry, where do you work?
我开着一家复印店
I manage a copy store.
这也无可厚非
And there's nothing wrong with that,
但你应该知道我的意思了
but maybe you see my point.
随你怎么想
Believe what you want.
关我屁事
I don't give a rat's ass.
我知道是卡罗去找的她
All I know is Carlo is the one who got to her.
他非常清楚该怎么做
He knew exactly how to do it.
用毒品吗
With drugs?
是卡罗唆使艾娃去偷凯迪拉克的 我就知道
Carlo's the one who put Ava up to stealing the Caddy. I know it.
想要卖♥♥的人是他 我不会...
He's the one who wanted to sell it. I wouldn't...
故事编的挺好 亚伦 但还是解释不了
It's a great story, Aron, but it still doesn't explain
为什么我们在那间仓库里找到的是你
why you're the one we found in that storage locker!
我那是想要回我的车
I was trying to get my car back.
我帮艾娃办了张信♥用♥卡♥
I set up a credit card in Ava's name.
账单都寄到我这 我看到她租了间仓库
Bills came to me, I saw she rented a storage unit,
我推理了一下 才会出现在那儿
I put two and two together-- that's why I was there.
那辆车就是我的一切
That car means everything to me.
用来纪念我的父亲
It's the way I remember my father.
是啊 因为他就死在那车上
Right, because that's where he died.
不
No.
不是 因为那才是他真正生活的地方
No, because that's where he really lived.
我曾经熬夜画画
I used to stay up late drawing.
卡罗早就睡着了
And Carlo would be asleep.
我爸会过来 带上我
My dad would come in and grab me,
我们一起去兜风
and... and we'd go for a ride.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
等我长大你会给我买♥♥辆这样的车吗 爸爸
Will you buy me a car like this when I'm grown-up, Daddy?
买♥♥二十辆都行 亚伦
I'll get you 20 of them, Aron.
一直堆到天上去 孩子
Sky's the limit, kid.
亚伦 你父亲被害当晚你跟他在一起吗
Aron, were you with your father the night he was murdered?
那是我俩最后一次一起兜风
It was our last ride together.
他送我到一家饭店
He, uh, dropped me off at a diner.
说他过一小时就回来
Said he'd be back in an hour.
我知道我爸爸不是什么圣人
I mean, I know my dad wasn't a saint,
但他对我很好
but he was good to me.
那对卡罗呢
What about Carlo?
他们争执不休
They fought.
他俩太像了
They were too much alike.
所以我才知道是他偷的
That's how I know he stole it.
监守自盗 他从我爸那儿学的
He's stealing from the house-- he learned that from my dad.
想拥有一段黑帮历史吗
"想开上"虎钳"遇害时开的那辆车吗"
"Do you want to drive the car where 'The Vise' was murdered?"
不太想
Yeah, not so much.
有人可想开那辆车
Well, someone wanted to drive that car.
机会来了
你这是在哪找到的
Where'd you find this?
联♥系♥卖♥♥家 Carlo Derosa
卡罗·迪罗萨一周前发布在
Carlo Derosa posted it a week ago
法林格汽车拍卖♥♥网上
on Farringer's Car Auction website.
根据卡罗的银行记录
According to Carlo's bank records,
一名匿名买♥♥家在这辆车上豪掷了十万首♥付♥
an anonymous buyer put down $100,000 on the car.
但我们知道弟弟亚伦阻止了交易
But we know that brother Aron stopped the sale.
没错 但没有迹象表明卡罗退还了收款
Yes, but there's no indication that Carlo returned the deposit.
也就是说他还想着把车卖♥♥了
Suggesting that he hadn't given up on the idea of selling it.
现在的情况呢 哥哥呢
So, where are we? We got one brother
想要把车偷走卖♥♥了
who's willing to steal the car to sell it,
弟弟呢 想要偷走把车保护起来
the other one willing to steal it to protect it.
所以是谁干的
So which brother did it?
我觉得都不是
I don't think it was either one of them.
记得现场发现的鞋印吗
You remember the shoe impression we found at the scene?
记得
Yeah.
我们拿去跟兄弟俩所有的鞋做了比对
We compared it to all the shoes the brothers owned,
无一匹配
and we did not get a match.
作案后可以把鞋子扔了
Doesn't mean that the shoes weren't thrown away.
没错
That's true.
但我们也可以把目标转向他人
But it's also true that we could be looking for somebody else.
或许是一位受到怠慢的买♥♥家
A scorned buyer, perhaps.
所以买♥♥家对黑帮车情有独钟
Okay, so a buyer's interested in the Mob car,
或许就要用黑帮手法来弄到手
maybe uses Mob tactics to get it.
钱的去向有查到吗
Any luck on following the money trail?
没有 全都转到了离岸账户
No, it all leads to offshore accounts.
都是匿名的
And no names.
但我会继续查的
But I will keep working on it.
你怎么对老爷车这么了解
How come you know so much about classic cars?
手工艺课的帅哥教的
Cute guy in shop class.
不 我说真的
No, seriously.
事实上 我哥有辆57年的雪佛兰老婆车
Actually, uh, my brother owned a '57 Chevy rust bucket.
他去上大学后就留在车♥库♥里了
Left it in the garage when he went to college.
完全给忘了
Totally forgot about it.
接着我长大了一些
And then, when I got a little older,
需要上学的交通工具 于是...
I needed a way to get to school, so...
你把它修好了
You fixed it up.
把引擎拆得四分五裂
Took the engine completely apart
然后再一块块重新组装
and reassembled it piece by piece.
看那一片片是如何联接在一起 真的很有意思
I found it really interesting to see how it all connected.
犯罪现场一般的化油器
Carburetor as crime scene.
没错 全都在细节当中
Yeah, it's all in the details.
简直不敢相信这后座是这样的
I can't believe this backseat.
都可以拿来野餐了
You could have a picnic in there.
我想阿方索和他的情妇可不止是要野餐
I think Alfonz and his mistress were up to more than that.
这可是最后一程啊
Talk about a last ride.
我想我在凶手的最后一程
I think I may have found something
留下了一点东西
from our killer's last ride.
某种纤维
Some sort of fiber.
我还找到了一块铬片
I think I found a chrome flake, too.
有可能是我们的银色女人的
Could be from our Silver Woman.
这辆车是用来抛尸的
We know this car was used for the body dump.
也许她被扔在后备箱里
Maybe she was transported in the trunk.
那里面看了吗
You look in there yet?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表