过了这么久
After all these weeks,
我们终于找到了
we found 'em.
我们找到的不止这些
That's not all we found.
芬恩 来看这个
Finn, you're gonna want to see this.
我们在丽贝卡·洛厄尔家
We recovered partial prints
找到部分指纹
from Rebecca Lowell's house.
厨房♥ 客厅
In the kitchen,in the living room,
卧室 到处都是
in the bedroom. Everywhere.
指纹是丹尼尔·肖的
The prints came back to Daniel Shaw.
他去过那里
He's been there.
过夜
Staying there.
肖是温斯洛普的搭档
Shaw is Winthrop's partner.
你在西雅图和我爸共事过吗
So, you worked with my dad in Seattle?
是的
That's right.
那你肯定认识朱莉·芬恩利
Then you must know Julie Finlay, too.
是的
Yeah, I do.
你来拉斯维加斯多久了
How long you been in Vegas?
不太久
Not long.
我爸像拽芬恩一样把你拽过来的吧
My dad drag you down here, like Finn?
你可以这么说
Yeah. Yeah, I guess you might say that.
真有意思 我爸一直提起芬恩
It's funny. My dad talks about Finn all the time.
可他从来没提到过你
He's never mentioned you.
我们可能没那么熟
I guess we're just not as close.
你好像错过路口了
I think, uh, you missed the turn.
去机场是刚刚那条路
Airport's back that way.
我走的是另一条路
I'm going another way.
你不是要送我去机场 对吧
You're not taking me to the airport, are you?
对
No.
我不知道 康拉德 情况有变
I don't know, Conrad. The situation's fluid right now.
对 我家现在是犯罪现场
Yeah. My house is a crime scene.
他们正在调查
They're processing it right now.
至于玛雅 我把所有人都派出来了
And as for Maya, I have every available unit on.
我知道 谢谢
I know. I know. Thank you.
我也希望
I hope so, too.
D.B. 我听说玛雅的事了 什么情况
D.B., I heard about Maya. What happened?
监控组被虚假枪击事件调走了
Surveillance team was pulled off by a false 444 call.
有人在克罗福德之前进去了
Somebody slipped in before Crawford could get there.
我们在房♥子里发现了肖的指纹和一些尸块
We found Shaw's fingerprints at the house with the bodies.
我一点也不惊讶
Yeah, well, I'm not surprised.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你跟我过来
Keep walking with me for a minute.
这里是1D30 刚经过巴特利特街
This is One-David-30. Crossing Bartlet.
朝北前进
Proceeding northbound.
1D1 正经过坦普尔街
One-David-One. Crossing Temple.
能看到嫌疑车辆吗
We still got a visual on the suspect vehicle?
收到 1D10
Copy that, One-David-Ten.
所有单位注意 嫌疑车辆在埃弗利街
All units, be advised, suspect vehicle is continuing north
继续北行
on Everly Boulevard.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我们最好不要说话
It's probably best if we don't talk.
我们得说话
We have to talk.
不行
No, we don't.
我不敢相信你居然让这种事发生了
I can't believe you let this happen.
我说过了 我们实行了全天候的监视
Like I said, we had surveillance 24-7.
为了更大的利益吗
For the greater good?
玛雅同意戴上这些设备
Maya agreed to wear the wire.
她也想抓到那些人
She wants to put these guys away.
为了那些女人
For all of those women.
也为了她自己
And for herself, too.
她想结束这场噩梦
She wants to end the nightmares.
你在玩一场极其危险的游戏
Well, you're playing a very dangerous game.
这根本不是什么游戏
It's not a game at all.
我们知道温斯洛普的手法
We know Winthrop's M.O.
肖不会伤害玛雅
Shaw is not going to hurt Maya.
至少在把她带给温斯洛普之前不会
Not at least until he delivers her to Winthrop.
我们会全程监控
And we'll have eyes on the whole time.
温斯洛普一出现 就让他们撤出来
Winthrop shows up, we take 'em out.
还有谁知道这些事
Who else knows about this?
屋子里这些人 埃克利
Present company, Ecklie,
还有尼克和格雷格就在后面的车里
and Nick and Greg are in the follow car.
还有八个支援小队
Along with eight support units.
这种行动
Operation like this,
知道的人越少越好
the fewer people that know about it, the better.
C04S 我们跟在目标后面四处晃悠
Charlie-04-Stokes. We've got eyes on and are hanging back.
你们有什么发现吗 尼克
What are you guys seeing out there, Nick?
没看到什么
Not much.
看起来他只是星期天出来逛逛
Looks like this guy's just out for a Sunday drive.
我觉得他没有发现我们
I don't think we've been made.
没有想甩掉我们的意思
He hasn't tried to shake us.
我跟你谈谈
Let me talk to you for a sec.
听着 你不赞成我的做法
Look, you don't agree with what I'm doing.
这还用说吗
That goes without saying.
我真的很困扰
Something is really bothering me.
告诉我 我想知道为什么
Tell me. I want to know.
我知道证据是什么
I know what the evidence says,
我知道这看上去像什么
and I know what this looks like,
但是事情有些不对劲
but something is not adding up.
我要亲自看看
I need to see the evidence
丽贝卡·洛厄尔屋子里的证据
in Rebecca Lowell's house for myself.
你好 大卫
Hey, David.
你查到我在床上发现的那个女人的身份了吗
You get an I.D. on the woman I found in the bed?
还没查到名字
No name. Not yet.
但DNA结果出来了
But DNA came back.
死去的女人是丽贝卡·洛厄尔的姐姐
The dead woman was Rebecca Lowell's sister.
她的死因是什么
What was her C.O.D.?
舌骨断裂
A broken hyoid bone.
也就是说可能因为脖子被掐导致窒息
Suggests asphyxiation due to manual strangulation.
这跟凶手的手法不符
That's inconsistent with our killer's M.O.
迄今为止 吉格港和拉斯维加斯
So far, in Gig Harbor and Vegas,
遇害的女人都遭到殴打并被捅死
the women were beaten and stabbed.
你在这搞了个虫虫农场啊
Looks like you got a whole larvae farm there.
是啊 奇怪的是
I know. And it's weird.
我找到了两个不同品种的初龄幼虫
I found two distinct sets of first instar larvae.
白色的是苍蝇 棕色的是甲虫
The white are blowflies, and the brown are beetles.
甲虫和苍蝇是天敌啊
The beetle and the blowfly are natural enemies.
而这就是说明
And natural enemies suggests to me
这些卵不是同时产下的
that the eggs weren't laid at the same time.
再加上这两种幼虫
Put that together with the fact
都没有进一步地生长发育
that neither insect developed past first instar,
我觉得我们要先查清楚先后顺序
and I think we're looking at a sequence of events here.
所以你是觉得这些尸体被人动过
So you're thinking that these bodies were moved.
动过好几次
Multiple times.
冷冻后又解冻
Frozen and refrozen.
苍蝇产下卵
Blowflies laid their eggs,
生出的幼虫冷冻后死亡
the larvae froze to death,
然后过了一会在不同的地方
and then in a different place and time,
甲虫便有机可趁
the beetles had their chance.
如果我们辨别出它们的品种
If I can identify these species,
划分出它们的栖息地
isolate them to a specific habitat,
可能会帮我们确定凶手的移♥动♥范围
it might give us a map to the killer's movements.
我们刚转入科维尔街
We just turned onto Corvell.
他到底要去哪
Where the hell is he going?
我不知道 我看不出来
I don't know. I don't get it.
等等 他转到一个小巷里了
All right, hold on. He's turning down an alley.
车停下来了
The car's stopped.
停着不动了
It's just sitting there.
我们为什么停在这里
Why are we stopping here?
别跑了
Don't run.
他在打电♥话♥
He's making a call.
我什么都听不到
I can't hear anything.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表