我在车♥库♥里检查了特克的车
I processed Turk's car in the garage.
我在车后座找到了一只用过的避孕套
Found a used condom in the backseat.
上面的阴♥道♥分泌物的DNA
The DNA from the vaginal fluid
与梅斯纳小屋那口炉子里找到的头发吻合
was a match to the hair in the cauldron in Messner's shed.
那...那非常好
Well, that-that's... that's great.
那就是我们这位无名女士了
That's our unknown female.
我也这么认为
I think so.
所以我们的四分卫
So our quarterback was
在跟巫师中的某人乱搞
boffing somebody in the coven.
这位神秘女巫不止留下了她的DNA
Our mystery witch didn't just leave behind her DNA.
她还在特克的车窗上
She, uh, also left her prints
留满了指纹
all over Turk's window.
那我可不得不这么问你了...
Well, that begs the question...
哪个女巫
Which witch?
这真是太棒了
This is just dandy.
你真的认为我杀了特克 太荒谬了
You actually think I hurt Turk? Nonsense.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你跟一个学生上♥床♥ 而他现在死了
You were sleeping with a student who's now dead.
在你的学校被杀了
Murdered in your school.
我没跟特克睡觉 我的天
I was not sleeping with Turk. My gosh.
我们在他车里的窗户上找到了你的指纹
We have your fingerprints on the inside of his car windows
在他后座的避孕套上发现了你的DNA
and your DNA on his condom from the backseat.
还需要我继续说下去吗
Do-do I need to go on?
特克十八岁了 这完全是合法的
Turk was 18. He was perfectly legal.
我们确实睡了
What we had was real.
你丈夫知道了吗
Did your husband find it real?
你的婚姻 你的工作 你会失去很多
Your marriage, your job... you had a lot to lose.
罗素先生...
Mr. Russell...
每一天 我都在假装
every day, I play pretend.
我假装鹈鹕运动会很重要
I pretend that Pelican sports matter.
我假装不在乎
I pretend not to resent the fact
我是个失败的室内装潢师
that I'm a failed interior decorator.
但最要命的是
But mostly,
我要假装不知道我丈夫每周都会跟
I pretend to not know that my husband's having a weekly tryst
一个叫小橘子的脱衣舞♥女♥约会
with a stripper named Tangerine.
我没有杀特克
Now, I did not kill Turk.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this...
我愿不惜一切代价让他回来
I would kill to bring him back.
你知道特克的血液
Did you know that-that Turk's blood
在他死后被取走了吗
was removed from his body after he was murdered?
那意味着一种威卡教仪式或者魔法
And that suggests a Wiccan ritual or a spell,
意味着就是你
and that suggests you.
我的天
Golly.
当你们要挖秘密的时候
When you people secret-shovel,
你们肯定可以挖得很深
you sure dig deep.
巫师集♥会♥说我们会被迫♥害♥
The coven said that we'd be persecuted.
不 等等
No, slow-slow down.
我不在乎谁或者你的信仰
I don't care who or what you worship,
我只关心事实
I just care about the truth.
我没有杀特克
I didn't kill Turk.
你说凶手取走了Turk的血
You said that the killer took Turk's blood.
是的
Yes, that's right.
我们的大祭司认为我跟特克的关系
Our high priest thought that my relationship with Turk
对巫师集♥会♥来说是个威胁
was-was a threat to the coven.
你们的大祭司
Your-your high priest?
艾德
Ed.
艾德 艾德·卢斯科吗 那个清洁工
Ed, Ed Lusk? The janitor?
他在现实生活中没有权力
He doesn't have power in this life.
就想在巫师中掌握权力
He's determined to find power within the coven.
特克对那种权力是种威胁
Turk was a threat to that power.
跟你做♥爱♥
By having sex with you,
他可以造成丑闻
he could create a-a scandal.
艾德说我有点不计后果
Ed said I was a bit... reckless.
他说他愿意做任何事来保护巫师的集♥会♥
He would do anything to protect the coven,
但如果他取了特克的血
but I'm afraid if he took Turk's blood,
我恐怕那远不止如此
that this goes way beyond that.
那会怎么样
How so?
有一种古老的法术之力叫做"克瑞托斯"
There's an ancient power spell called "The Kratos."
会用已经牺牲的年轻人的血
It uses the blood of a sacrificed youth.
起源于德鲁伊特时代
It goes back to the Druids.
要实施这个克瑞托斯魔法
To perform this-this "Kratos" Spell,
艾德需要把特克的血放入祭坛
Ed would have to take Turk's blood to an altar,
如果我说得没错的话
if-if I'm right.
是的 时间很重要
Yes. The timing is very important.
越快放入祭坛 法力就越大
The quicker the offering, the more powerful the spell.
两次针对特克的谋杀都发生在学校
The two attempts on Turk's life came at the school,
所以艾德可能在学校有个祭坛
so maybe Ed had a-an altar at the school?
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
午餐后就没见到艾德·卢斯科
Ed Lusk hasn't been seen since lunch.
他的"交通工具"还在这儿[指扫帚]
Well, his ride's here,
所以他很可能就在这附近
so he's probably around here somewhere.
我们看到的只是清洁之神的神坛
All we have is an altar to the cleaning gods.
连一根威卡教蜡烛都没看到
Not a Wiccan candle in sight.
看上去我们的清洁工漏掉了一些东西
Looks like our janitor missed something.
定向血滴
Directional blood drop.
可能是从取走特克血液的针头上滴下来的
Maybe a drip from the needle he used to draw Turk's blood.
我在这边也找到一滴 这里也有
I got another one here. And here.
你们不属于这里
You don't belong here!
维加斯警♥察♥ 把刀放下
LVPD. Put down the knife.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟 艾德
We need you to come with us, Ed.
把刀放下 大家都没事
Put the knife down and no one gets hurt.
我们只是想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
愿至极的黑暗能将你毁灭
May the blackest of darkness smite you down into the ground.
那你试试吧
Try me.
艾德·卢斯科请了律师
So, Ed Lusk has lawyered up.
大祭司不配合工作吧
High priest is not talking, huh?
在他储藏室内发现的血滴
The blood drops in his closet are.
DNA与特克的吻合
DNA matches Turk.
希望他能请个好律师啊
Hope he's got a good lawyer.
就是啊
Yeah, really.
我的同袍们
Ah, my brethren.
我本想用邪恶的现代短♥信♥设备来召唤你们
I was about to use the foul modern text device to summon you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我恳请你们进入我神圣的领地
I beseech you to enter my sacred domain.
欢迎各位值此秋分之日...
I welcome you on the day of the Mabon Moon...
-大卫 别这样 -那里是我们...
- David...I'm tired. - whence we...
-我正在用魔力证明一个结论 -求你了
- I'm spell-casting to prove a point. - Please. Please.
好吧
Fine.
我知道我们的大祭司保持沉默
I understand that our high priest is mum,
但他的锅不会
but his cauldron isn't.
我分♥析♥了里面的成分
I ran the ingredients found in it,
发现了微量的樱桃红欧泊宝石
discovered trace amounts of cherry opal gemstone.
巫士们相信樱桃红欧泊宝石可以放大血液中
Wiccans believe the cherry opal amplifies vibrational energies
震动的能量
within the bloodstream.
我们一直认为这是一个能量法术
We have been assuming that this is a power spell,
但事实上这锅汤是一个治疗法术
but the truth is this soup's a healing spell.
那你是说
So, what are you saying?
艾德·卢斯科生病了
That Ed Lusk is sick?
不 但是有人病了
No, but someone else is.
有人借了特克的血
Someone who borrowed Turk's blood
并将这血用在了卢斯科的祭坛上
and availed themselves to Lusk's altar.
正如我所料
As I expected,
我在锅中发现了特克的血液
I found Turk's blood in the cauldron.
但是没有想到的是
But unexpectedly,
我还发现了第二个人的血液
I found a second blood contributor.
它不是卢斯科的 而是其他人的
Not Lusk, but someone whose blood
里面含有甲氨蝶呤
contains traces of methotrexate.
是一种治疗血癌的化疗药物
That's a chemo drug used to treat blood cancers.
你说得没错
Thou art correct.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表