Female and mummified, so we're definitely not looking
或凯莉·托里斯肯定不在其中
at Emily Bartson or Keri Torres here.
是的
No.
她们已经被埋了很久了
They've been buried too long for that.
而且不是埋在这里
And not even in this ground.
仔细观察可以看到
I mean, you can eyeball it and see
她们身上的土不属于沙漠钙质土
that soil trace is nothing like desert caliche.
是的 尸体发掘和现场其他所有东西一样
Yeah, the whole excavation has been staged,
-都是凶手布置的 -确实
- just like everything else. - Yes, sir.
雷尼尔山谷学院
"Rainier Valley College."
班级纪念戒指
Class ring.
妮可·戴维斯就来自那个学院
Nicole Davis went there.
好吧
Okay, well,
我们说话这会 超级大卫和医生正在赶过来
Super Dave and the doc are en route as we speak.
等采集了DNA
We'll collect some DNA...
我不用DNA来告诉我她们是谁
I don't need DNA to tell me who they are.
我认识这些女孩子
I know these girls.
情况怎么样 医生
Find anything, Doc?
初步检查发现
Well, based on preliminary observation,
三名死者头部均有钝器击伤的痕迹
all the victims exhibit blunt force trauma to the head
躯干部位多处利器穿刺伤
and multiple sharp force injuries to the torso.
被暴打刺伤而死 与该案其他死者一样
Beaten and stabbed, just like all the others.
凶器类型
Well, the type of weapon
都是大型渔叉
is consistent with a fisherman's gaff.
尸体上还有Y型切口
He also performed his own Y-incision.
似乎是用于取出死者的脏器
Seems to have removed the organs.
那是为了制♥作♥
That's what he used
血液轨迹线和证据标记
to make the trajectory strings and the markers.
五年时间 我们什么都没找到
Five years, we found nothing.
她们的家庭等不到一个说法
Families had to go without answers.
现在他又把死者这样送了回来
So now he just gives them back just like that.
你觉得他是什么意思
So what do you think it means?
也许他想告诉我们 西雅图的事告一段落
Maybe he's telling us he's closing the book on Seattle
拉斯维加斯新篇章才刚刚开始
and opening it on Vegas.
我采集了DNA以确定身份
So, I collected DNA to confirm I.D.,
但我可能发现了其他的东西
but I think I may have found something else.
被害者之一的指甲情况说明
One of the victim's nails suggests
她和凶手搏斗过
that she may have fought her attacker.
她抓伤凶手了吗
Did she get a piece of him?
是的 找到一大块组织
Oh, yeah. Big piece.
她还咬了凶手
She bit him, too.
我在她牙缝中发现了皮肤和头发
I found skin and hair between her teeth.
五年了
Five years,
也许他觉得证据不可能留存下来
so he probably assumed the evidence wouldn't survive.
但愿他是错的
Well, let's hope he's wrong.
大卫 你就把它交给尼克吧
David, why don't you get that over to Nick.
他可以用快速比对系统分♥析♥样本
He can run the sample through RapidHit.
好
Yeah.
听说他们发现了尸体
I heard they found bodies.
是啊 不是凯莉 也不是艾米丽·巴特森
Yeah, not Keri, not Emily Bartson.
尸体是最后死于吉格港杀手之手的
Bodies were the last three victims
三名受害者
of the Gig Harbor Killer.
-你逗我呢 -可不
- You got to be kidding me. - I know.
谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟
Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin.
是啊 那个可能更疯
Yeah. Who may be even more of a psychopath.
耍点小把戏就能证明了
Trick will be proving it.
我觉得我们要把温斯洛普带过来 威胁威胁他
I think we bring in Winthrop and we lean on him.
-是啊 我正准备去 -没我陪你不行
- Yeah, that's where I'm going right now. - Not without me.
抱歉 这回你不能跟我去
Sorry. Can't come with me on this one.
-你越权了 -芬恩 拜托
- You're out of your jurisdiction. - Finn, come on.
你什么时候见过
When have you ever known me
我照顾不好自己了
not to be able to take care of myself?
已确认死者的身份
Confirmed I.D. on the victims.
大卫的样本呢
Yeah, what about David's samples?
正在比对中
Yeah, running it right now.
布里斯克的兄弟可愿意提供DNA了
You know, Briscoe's brother was so willing to give up his DNA.
我倒是好奇出结果后他还会有多热切
I wonder how eager he's gonna be after this result.
别管什么合理怀疑了
Forget reasonable doubt.
是啊 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Yeah, I say we get two for one.
什么
What?
结果是什么
What do you got?
该死 好吧好吧
Ah, damn it. All right, all right.
把样本都带回实验室
Take those samples back to the lab.
让亨利重新比对一次 好吗
Have Henry rerun them, will you?
是我 罗素
Yeah. Russell.
什么时候
When?
还有多久
How long?
十五分钟 我的人正在努力
15 minutes. My guys are on it.
我是罗素
Russell.
你好 罗素先生
Hello, Mr. Russell.
我想你应该明白 事态发展至此
I hope you understand, you only have yourself to blame
责任都在你
for what's happening right now.
等下 你是谁
Hold on a second. Who is this?
我想在过去的三天里
I would think in the last three days,
我已将身份表明得很清楚了
I've made myself clear.
实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题
In fact, if you answer this simple question,
你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命
you can save CSI Finlay's life.
我是谁
Who am I?
不 我不跟你玩这一套
No, I'm not playing this game.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
时间变了 只剩下一分钟了
Clock's changed! It's down to one minute!
控制中心 有麻烦了
Control, we got a problem.
你们得马上撤离 快点
You need to extract. Now.
撤离 长官...
Extract? Sir...
这是命令
That's an order!
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
-你们不能丢下她不管 -时间不够了
- You can't just leave her out there. - There's no time.
那就做点别的 伙计 她会死的
Do something else, man, she's gonna die.
她已经死定了
She's already dead.
是我 你在听吗
It's me. Yes?
你准备好跟我玩了吗
Are you ready to be reasonable?
最后一次机会
One last chance.
现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上
CSI Finlay's life is in your hands.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
我是谁
Who am I?
好吧 好吧 我满足你的心愿
All right, all right, I'll give you what you want.
是的 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
你是吉格港杀手
You're the Gig Harbor Killer.
也不是那么难 是吗
That wasn't so hard, now, was it?
安全了 救她出来
We're clear, go get her.
快点 上...
Now, now, go...
你知道这对你的职业生涯的影响吗
You do know what this is going to do to your career?
是啊 我还有得选吗 康拉德
Yeah, what choice did I have, Conrad?
难道我就那么让芬恩利去死吗
You want me to let Finlay just die?
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
杰拉德·布里斯克的辩护律师
Jared Briscoe's defense
已经申请了一份人身保护令
has already filed a writ of habeas corpus.
他们要告你...
They're going to haul you into court...
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know.
他们要翻供在西雅图发生的一切
They're gonna rehash everything that happened in Seattle.
他们会说是我追捕布里斯克
They're gonna say that I went after Briscoe
是因为他曾跟踪我的女儿
'cause he went after my daughter.
整个案子我都是建立在间接证据的基础上的
That I built the entire case on circumstantial evidence.
-我都知道 -没错
- I know all that. - That's right.
他们会质疑你当时在西雅图的动机
They're gonna question your motives there.
也会质疑你在这里的动机
They'll question your motives here.
是啊 就像你刚刚做的
Yeah, just like you did.
更别提这份新DNA证据
Not to mention this new DNA evidence.
是啊 最后结果不是布里斯克或是他的双胞胎兄弟
Yeah, which didn't come back to Briscoe or his twin,
而是一名可能是真正杀手的未知男性
but to an unknown male, who probably is the real killer.
也许是 也许不是
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表