你可能会弄破你的防护服
You risk puncturing your suit with that blade
然后感染
and infecting yourself.
这是莱恩实验室的兰尼医生
This is Dr. Lanning from RyneLab.
是来协助办案的
Helping with the case.
感谢你的担心
I appreciate your concern,
但相信我 这是我此生最小心的一次
but believe me, I've never cut more carefully in my life.
查出什么了 医生
So what do we have, Doc?
从枪击伤口说起
Well, starting with the gunshot wound,
是贯穿伤
it's a through-and-through.
没有灰尘和污点
There's no sooting or stippling.
射入伤口很不规则
The entry wound is irregular.
这表明在射入之前有跳弹现象
It suggests a ricochet before impact.
我在他口袋里没找到身份证明或别的东西
I found no I.D. or possessions in his pockets,
在指纹库里也没有和他匹配的指纹
and there was no print match through Mobile AFIS.
所以我们还是不知道他的名字
So we're still not even sure of his name.
一个彻底的无名病人
A true "Patient Zero."
没法建立档案
No way to build a profile...
不知道他跟什么人什么事有联♥系♥
who or what he may have had contact with.
肺部柔软 有出血 脾脏呈糊状
The lungs are soft, hemorrhagic, and the spleen is mushy.
与丝状病毒感染症状一致
Consistent with a filovirus infection.
就像马尔堡病毒和埃博拉病毒一样
Like Marburg or Ebola.
不 我不同意 朱尔斯
No. No, I disagree, Jules.
我觉得你不应该飞回来
I don't think you should fly back.
我是说 如果真的有传染病爆发
I mean, if this thing turns into a real outbreak,
你在西雅图会更安全
I think you're better off in Seattle.
我们要多久才能有萨拉和格雷格的消息
Well, how long till we have an update on Sara and Greg?
他们还在进行检查
They're still being tested,
所以没法打电♥话♥
so they couldn't take any calls.
我真希望自己能帮上忙
I wish there was something I could do to help.
我知道
I know.
你可以告诉我你对吉格港双胞胎有发现了
You could tell me you've found something on our Gig Harbor twins.
我还在试图把温斯洛普和布里斯克的背景联♥系♥起来
I am still trying to put together Winthrop and Briscoe's backgrounds.
这两个人都
You know, both men have lived
不留什么痕迹地生活过
without leaving much of a trail.
但我正在看医院记录
But I'm going through hospital records right now,
寻找未婚西雅图妈妈生的双胞胎
and searching for identical twins born to unwed Seattle mothers.
年龄跟他们俩相符的
Ages that would obviously be right for them.
我只是需要一个出生日期
You know, I just need a birth date.
那就能在寻找寄养记录上帮上大忙了
It would really help me with foster searches.
好吧 这是个开始 足够继续查下去了
All right. Well, it's a start. Enough to keep fishing,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
有什么情况的话你会打给我吗
Will you call me if you hear anything?
当然
Of course I will.
温斯洛普
我和疾控中心的代表谈过了
So I talked to the CDC rep.
我告诉他我们需要尽快去那座房♥子调查
I told him that we need to be in that house as soon as possible.
我知道所有的DNA证据都被毁了
I know all that DNA evidence is gonna be destroyed.
现在我们只有他们上传的这些照片
All we have right now are the photos that they uploaded.
基本都是飞溅的鲜血
Overalls, uh, shots of blood spatter.
我不知道我们能找到什么
I don't know what we're going to get from these.
跟其他的案子一样
Just like any other case,
我们得先查出受害人是谁
we need to find out who this victim is first.
也许一些小细节会告诉我们他去过那里
Maybe some small detail will tell us where he's been,
他跟谁一起出去过...
who he's been hanging out with...
还有谁可能被感染了
Who else might have been infected.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
所以我一直在浏览这些照片
So I'm just scanning these,
寻找一个身份的标志
looking for an I.D. badge,
一封邮件...
a piece of mail...
等等 那本书怎么样
Yeah. Wait. What about that book?
《启示录前瞬》 科林·扎帕斯
《启示录前瞬》
Seconds to Apocalypse.
书脊上有图书馆的标记
Yeah, it's got a library tag on the spine.
那个也许有用
That might just work.
远景公园图书馆
他应该有图书馆的账户
He might have a-an account at the library.
这样能帮我们确定身份
It could help us with the I.D.
值得一试
Yeah. It's worth a shot.
罗素来了 他在布局室
Yeah, there's Russell. He's in Layout.
注意 生物危害
他有新消息 我们去吧
He's got some news. Let's go. Yeah.
萨拉 格雷格
Sara. Greg.
我来告诉你们莱恩实验室确定了病原体
I'm here to tell you that RyneLab has identified the pathogen.
是埃巴尔病毒
It's called the Ibare virus.
一种经血液传播的丝状病毒
A blood-borne filovirus,
在病毒结构上与埃博拉相似
not unlike Ebola in viral structure.
它呈几何级数增殖 杀死宿主细胞
It replicates at a staggering rate, decimating the host's cells
造成大出血
and causing massive hemorrhage.
有治疗方法吗 病毒抗体
Are there treatments? Antivirals?
尚无有效的
Nothing effective.
所以你们了解病毒的一切
So you know everything about the virus
唯独不知道如何医治
except what to do about it.
病毒是怎么出现在这的
How does this virus end up here?
疾病控制中心也很困惑
CDC is baffled.
以前只在南美一个偏僻的村庄爆发过一次
The only prior outbreaks were in rural South American villages.
维加斯是一个国际都市
Vegas is a global city.
人们从世界各地来到这里
People come here from places all over the world.
没错 再回到那些地方
Right. And head back to those places,
如果你想进行最可怕的假设
if you want to play a nightmare scenario.
只需要有一个被感染的携带者
All it takes is one infected carrier.
挤进机场的队伍
Sneezes in line at the airport.
再感染上几个人
Infecting half a dozen more.
在飞机起飞之时
By the time the wheels are up,
病原体就开始了前往四大洲之旅
the pathogen's on planes to four continents.
那只是开始
That's just getting started.
埃巴尔潜伏期很短 四十八小时之内
Ibare has a rapid incubation period: within 48 hours.
如果你有发烧 肌肉酸痛等症状...
If you experience a fever, muscle soreness...
死亡率多少
The fatality rate.
百分之八十
80 percent.
-百分之八十 -是的
- 80 percent? - Yes.
谢谢你 医生 非常感谢
Thank you, Doctor. Appreciate that.
眼下关于格雷格和萨拉我们什么也帮不上
There's nothing we can do about Greg or Sara right now except just...
我们只能等
just wait.
所以我们还是专注案子吧
So let's-let's focus on the case.
还有别人走出过那间染血的屋子
Somebody else walked out of that bloody room.
对 凶手
Yeah, the killer.
他可能正在城市里任何一个地方传播病毒
Who could be anywhere in the city now just spreading the infection.
我们越快找出他的身份和所在
Quicker we determine who that is and where they are...
就越有可能阻止病毒扩散
Better chance we have at stopping this outbreak.
好
All right.
别想那么多
Don't let your mind go there.
没有发生过那种事 我们很小心的
That did not happen. We were careful.
-我们一直都在跟血液打交道 -我知道
- We always are, working with blood. - I know.
我们以前就害怕过这种事
We had a scare like this before.
对 运动员和凶手霉在了墙里
Yeah, the dead jock with the killer mold in his wall.
我们出来后一起冲洗了下
A quick shared shower in the middle of the street,
然后就没事了 对吧
and we were fine, right?
可能没有那么容易
This might not be that easy.
我们会没事的
We're going to be fine.
你好 尼克
Hello, Nick?
我最喜欢的两个人在干什么呢
Hey! How are my two favorite people doing?
很开心被你打扰
Happy for the distraction.
我听说他们通过电脑联♥系♥你们
Yeah, I heard they hooked you guys up with some computers.
没错吧
Is that right?
案情进展如何
Yeah. How's the case going?
我们刚在受害者身份上有了突破
Well, we just caught a break on the victim's I.D.
从你们拍的照片里的
Got it off of a library book
一本图书馆的书上找到线索
from the photos you guys uploaded.
书是被一个叫杰克·韦弗的人借走的
Registered to a guy named Jack Weaver.
猎杀病毒
听着 这不是他第一次接触
And listen. This is not this guy's first encounter
微生物杀手 你懂我的意思吗
with a microscopic killer, if you know what I mean.
"猎杀病毒 杰克·韦弗医生环球追击
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表