这派对真不错
Quite the party.
我只想...
All I want to do...
放松一下
is relax.
等着享受泳池边的水疗护理
Just wait for our poolside spa treatments.
今晚我们要好好享受一番
All right, we have very big plans tonight.
你有什么想法
What you got?
首先 我们去马茜餐厅吃晚餐
Well, first of all, we are going to dinner at Marcienne's.
牛排餐厅 很不错
Steakhouse. Awesome.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I called ahead.
主厨会为你准备
The chef is going to prepare you
一份特别的素菜
your own special vegetarian dish.
然后我们去陶家跳舞
Then we're going dancing at Tao,
我在那儿定了一张贵宾桌
where I got us a VIP table.
非常棒
Ooh... fun.
美国时尚名媛金·卡戴珊 饶舌歌♥手坎耶·维斯特
说不定我们能碰见金和坎耶
Maybe we'll run into Kim and Kanye.
可不是
Yes.
服务生 麻烦一下
Oh, waiter. Excuse me.
能给我们来一瓶口感纯正的香槟吗
Could we have a very nice bottle of champagne?
芬恩 现在还不到早上九点
Finn, it's, like, barely 9:00 in the morning.
那再往酒里加点橙汁吧
Uh, with orange juice.
橙汁和香槟调制而成的一种饮品
迷莫萨应该不错
Mimosas sound so good.
我们只有几个小时的时间
You guys, we have a few hours
然后会议就要开始了
before this conference starts.
我们得充分利用
We have to make the most of it.
理当如此
Excellent.
我想知道实验室里的男士们现在在忙些什么
I wonder what the guys are up to at the lab.
大早上的就闻到一股腐烂的味道
Ah, the smell of decomp in the morning.
听说我们有一桶粘稠的物证
Heard we got a goopy one.
是的
Yep.
看来这周末我们抽得是下下签啊 大卫
Think we, uh, drew the short straw this weekend, huh, Dave?
拜托
Oh, come on, you guys.
没那么多经费让大家都去参加会议
Can't afford to send everybody to the conference.
反正那些会都很无聊
Anyway, they're all boring.
在哪儿发现的尸体
Where'd you find the body?
在废弃的建筑工地
Abandoned construction site.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人查看了这个圆桶后
Real estate agent took one look inside this drum
就报了警
and called the cops.
凶手一定用了什么东西来溶解尸体
Killer must have used something to dissolve the body.
我会把这个拿给霍奇斯
I'll get this to Hodges.
他们想掩盖死者的身份
Somebody didn't want this victim to be identified.
剪刀帮声名在外
Well, the La Tijera gang has been known
就是因为他们杀人后还会溶尸
to dissolve the bodies of their victims.
好吧 倒出来 看看有什么发现
Okay. Let's dump it and see what we've got.
错过了这个 女士们一定会觉得非常遗憾
Girls are gonna be real sorry they missed this one.
就是这个力道
Man, I needed this.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十五季第五集
第三十届西部鉴证会
出席的人可真多
Wow, it's a really good turnout.
博伊西 美国爱达荷州首府
是的 比去年在博伊西举办的时候人多不少
Yeah, way better than Boise last year.
我想应该只有三个人听了我的演讲
I think, like, only three people showed up to my presentation.
简·斯奈德也在这里
Oh, Jane Snyder's here.
你们想吃点什么吗 我去买♥♥
Hey, hey. You guys want to get something to eat? I'm buying.
我的天 萨拉
Oh, my gosh. Sara?
萨拉
Yoo-hoo, Sara?
萨拉 很高兴见到你 你怎么样
Sarah, it is so good to see you. How are you doing?
很好 你呢
Great. How are you?
好极了 我才签约了
Oh, fantastic. I just signed
WNE台的一档新节目的主持
a deal to host a new show on WNE,
黄金时段的《犯罪时间》
Crime Time in Primetime.
非常明智的决定
That's very clever.
这两位是我的同事
Uh, these are my colleagues.
朱莉·芬恩利和摩根·布洛迪
This is Julie Finlay and Morgan Brody.
我是简·斯奈德博士
Dr. Jane Snyder, but most people
不过大部分人喊我简博士
just call me Dr. Jane.
你们可能知道这个称呼
You probably know that.
我读过你的书
I've read your book.
你真走运 如果你带着书
Oh, lucky you. So if you have a copy,
我很乐意给你签个名
I'm happy to autograph it.
没有带 抱歉 我忘了
Oh, no. Sorry, I forgot.
我希望你们都能出席
Well, I hope you're all coming
我今天下午的演讲
to my presentation this afternoon,
"为你的证据辩护
"Defending Your Evidence:
如何避免在听证席上被戳中要害"
How to Avoid Getting Skewered on the Stand."
这个演讲题目很不错
That is a great title.
我知道
I know it is.
在法庭上作证是一种艺术
You know, testifying is an art form.
并非所有的刑事专家都精于此道
Not all criminalists are good at it.
不过你自然是不用我多说了 萨拉
But I don't have to tell you that, do I, Sara?
简博士
Dr. Jane!
崔维斯
Hey, Travis!
我们过会见
Well, I'll see you guys later.
带上书 我会给你们签名的
Bring the book. I'll sign it for all of you.
你们俩有什么过节
All right, what is the story with you two?
以前在旧金山时我们同为刑事专家
We were criminalists together back in San Francisco,
后来她换位而立
and then she switched sides.
成为辩护方的专家证人
She became an expert witness for the defense.
你在听证席上时 被她"戳中"要害了吗
Did she, uh, "Skewer" you on the stand?
没有 不是我
No, no, no. Not me,
是我的一名实习生 那是他第一次
but a trainee of mine. It was his first time
上听证席 而且他非常紧张
on the stand, and he was nervous,
她把他逼到让人觉得他根本不称职
and she made him seem completely incompetent.
她质疑他的誓词 他的道德标准
She questioned his protocol, his ethics.
所以那些辩护律师
Guess that's why those defense attorneys
才愿意付她高薪
pay her the big bucks.
对 为了一笔丰厚的酬劳
Yeah, well, in exchange for a fat paycheck,
她曾帮一名强♥奸♥犯摆脱牢狱之灾 所以...
she helped put a rapist back on the street, so...
你那台显示器看着真不错
That is quite a display you have there.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是最新款的数字下载软件
It's the latest in digital downloading software.
怎么用的
How does it work?
比方说你目击了一起罪案
Uh, let's say you witnessed a crime,
用手♥机♥录下了一段犯罪视频
captured part of it on your phone.
这个软件可让执法部门
This software allows law enforcement to download
当场下载你手♥机♥上
your most recent photos and videos
最新的照片和视频
right on the spot.
不会涉及到电子邮件和短♥信♥
No access to e-mails and texts.
就不用上交你的手♥机♥了
No need to give up your phone.
真不错
Fascinating.
我很乐意亲自示范一下
I wouldn't mind a demonstration.
我觉得我和摩根
I think Morgan and I
应该去看看那个新的...提印工具
are gonna go check out the new tape lifts.
对 我...那个...拜拜
Yeah. I... that's... Bye.
看起来不错啊 芬恩
Looking good, Finn.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我正期待你会出现呢
I was hoping you'd be here.
再过几个小时就要走了
Getting off in a couple of hours.
能请你喝一杯吗
Buy you a drink?
当然
Absolutely.
根据骨盆上狭窄的坐骨切迹
Based on the narrow sciatic notch of the pelvic bone,
我可以告诉你受害人是男性
I can tell you our victim is male.
那人种和年龄呢
What about race? Or age?
头骨的额缝已经闭合了
The, uh, frontal suture in the skull is closed,
说明他已年满十八
telling me that he's older than 18,
剩下的就看不出来了
but beyond that, I can't say.
至于人种
As for race,
如果你仔细看看他的上颌骨
if you'll take a look at the maxillary bones,
你可以看到它们呈抛物线形
you can see they have a parabolic shape,
说明他有欧洲血统
indicating European descent.
成年男性白人 被中等口径的手♥枪♥射杀
So, adult white male, shot with a medium-caliber pistol.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表