我听着呢
I'm listening.
我知道你的上司
Look, I know your boss,
警长觉得我是温斯洛普的同伙
the sheriff, he thinks that I'm Winthrop's partner.
那不是真的
That's just not true.
我知道
I know that.
但根据之前发生的一切
But given everything that happened,
这很难让人信服
it's pretty hard to make that case.
如果我们能找到真正的同谋就行了
Not if you and I can find the real coconspirator.
在温斯洛普绑♥架♥我女儿之前
Before Winthrop abducted my daughter,
我在查一条线索 我查出他的同伙
I was working on a lead. I figured his-his partner
在帮他找那些女孩 那些受害者
was helping him get the girls, the victims.
通过护送服务
Through the escort service.
没错
Exactly.
我以为是丽贝卡·洛厄尔在管水瓶女神
I thought Rebecca Lowell ran Lady Aquarius.
是她 但她在拉斯维加斯有联♥系♥人
She did. But she had a connection here in Las Vegas.
重要的是这个人
The important thing is this same guy
从温斯洛普公♥司♥得到了很多钱
was getting a lot of money from Winthrop's company.
是谁
Who is it?
他不会跟你谈的
He's not gonna talk to you.
但他会跟我谈
But he will speak to me.
你是要问我我脑子的那件事吗
Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?
你让我出去四十八小时 我们就可以找到他
You get me a 48-hour pass, you and I can nail this guy.
警长已经不信任你了
Sheriff already doesn't trust you.
但你信 只是有点信
You do. Just a little bit.
我需要一个名字
I'm gonna need a name.
那是个跟你有过一面之缘的人
Well, it's someone you've had a run-in with before.
一个传教的皮条客
A certain preacher-pimp.
他的名字是拉森兄弟
Goes by the name of Brother Larson.
我不能回去
I can't go back up there.
我连看都不想看他
I can't even look at that man.
冷静一下
Calm down.
拉森兄弟在这里 拉森兄弟在倾听
Brother Larson is here, and Brother Larson is listening.
现在 你告诉我
Now, you tell me,
他伤害你了吗
did he hurt you?
没有 他没碰我
No. He didn't touch me.
这就够了 我不想让他碰我
And that's just it, I don't want him to touch me.
好吧 那我们谈谈这个
All right, then let's talk about that.
你不想让他怎么碰你
You don't want him to touch you how?
我来找你 我到你的教堂去
I came to you. I came to your church
是因为不想再这么干了
because I wanted to get out of the game.
我不想再这样做了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我听见你的话了 宝贝 我能感受到
I hear you, baby. I feel you.
但事情时这样的 话是这样说的
But here's the thing. Here's the Word.
我们的造物主
Our Creator
给予我们天赋 你...
has bestowed upon us gifts. You...
有天赋
have a gift.
生命中唯一的耻辱
The only shame there is in life
就是浪费我们的天赋 你听懂了吗
is squandering our gifts. You feel me?
听懂了
I guess.
我们接下来这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
你回家去 睡一觉
You're gonna go home, get some sleep.
你会忘了今晚的事
You're gonna forget about tonight.
我明早再去看你
I will see you in the morning.
我会给你带早饭
I'll bring you some breakfast.
还有一件事
One more thing.
那个男人有没有给你一个信封
Did that man give you an envelope?
上帝保佑你 洋娃娃
Bless you, baby doll.
走吧
Get out of here.
你可真行 拉森
Damn, you're good, Larson.
你对我的车太随便了
And you're taking liberties with my car.
好久不见 丹尼尔
Been a while, Daniel.
我一直在看报纸
I been reading the papers.
你被关起来了
You been in the lions' den.
见到你很惊讶
Surprised to see you.
警♥察♥认为我是温斯洛普的同伙
Police think I'm Winthrop's partner.
他们觉得我是杀人犯
They think I'm a killer.
但你了解我 你知道那不是真的
But you know me. You know that's not true.
我怎么会知道这些
And how would I know that?
因为我知道钱的事
Because I know about the money.
我曾经帮过你和你的生意
I used to help you and your business in the past.
现在轮到你帮我了
Now it's your turn to help me.
除非你想让我把这些信息告诉警方
Unless you want me to give this information to the police.
我一直喜欢你 丹尼尔
I always liked you, Daniel.
一直信任你
Always trusted you.
直到现在
Until now.
跟我说说 他们把窃听器装在你身上的时候
Tell me something. Do they shave you down there
给你下面刮毛了吗
before they tape that little wire onto you?
我没戴窃听器
I'm not wearing a wire.
那我猜...
Then I'm guessing...
这里还有别人
we're not alone.
你猜对了
You guessed right.
现场调查员芬恩利 我想起来了
CSI Finlay, as I recall.
这真的有必要吗
Was all this really necessary?
我一直都是警方的朋友
I've always been a friend of the police.
我以前帮过你 你只需要问我就行了
I've helped you before. All you had to do is ask.
好 那我就问了
All right, then I'll ask.
你是温斯洛普在这些谋杀案中的同伙吗
Are you Winthrop's partner in all of these murders?
真直接 我喜欢 答案是否
Direct. I like that. The answer's no.
警♥察♥在查钱的线索
The cops are onto the money trail.
他们知道是你提供的女孩
They know you provided the girls.
帮我们找到温斯洛普
Help us find Winthrop,
也许你就不用判死刑了
and maybe you won't get the death penalty.
我背上的十字架就是被人误解
Being misjudged has been my constant cross to bear.
没错 我负责送妓♥女♥ 这是我的工作
Yes, I provided escorts. It's what I do.
然后我收介绍费
And I received a finder's fee.
这也是我的工作
Also what I do.
但我不伤害女人 或者任何人
What I don't do is harm women. Or anyone.
好吗
All right?
好吧 我想我只能逮捕你了
All right. I guess I'll just have to arrest you.
等等 我说了我会帮你们 我就会帮的
H-Hold on a minute. I said I was gonna help, I'll help.
我拿到的钱
The money I got,
不是儿子给的 而是父亲给的
it didn't come from the son. It came from the father.
科林·温斯洛普
Collin Winthrop.
其实 最初有女孩失踪时
In fact, when the first girls went missing,
我怀疑过他 但是
I suspected him, but, uh,
现在看来 我知道这怎么会成为家族生意了
given events, I see now how this could be a family business.
你是说父亲就是同伙
You're saying the father's the partner?
这是我的猜测
That'd be my suspicion.
有时候儿子就是随父亲
Sometimes the apple doesn't fall from the tree at all.
假如我们相信你 我们去哪找保罗·温斯洛普的父亲
So say we believe you. Where can we find Paul Winthrop's father?
我很久以前就不跟科林做生意了
I stopped dealing with Collin a long time ago.
我收他的钱是因为我
I do still receive contributions
要保护他的声誉
to preserve his good name.
这是勒索
It's called extortion.
这个词可不好听
That is such an ugly word.
听着 如果你们要逮捕我 就来吧
Look, if you guys want to arrest me, go ahead,
但要知道我的律师分分钟
but know that my lawyer will have me out and about
就会保我出来
in a Las Vegas minute.
你满意了吗 你满意了吗
You good? You good?
我也是
Me, too.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
拜托告诉我你有答案了
Please tell me you have answers.
我们先从罐子里的手指开始
Well, let's start with the finger in the jar.
原来
Now, it turns out
手指不是像我想的那样泡在盐水和血里的
the finger was not suspended in saline and blood--
是盐水和另外一样东西
as I expected-- but saline and something else.
我送到霍奇斯那里去分♥析♥了
I sent it off to Hodges for analysis.
你确定
And you're sure
那是保罗·温斯洛普的手指吧
that it's Paul Winthrop's finger.
是的
It is.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表