我以为我们是要回你家
Thought we were going back to your place.
宝贝 放轻松 没事的
Babe, just relax, it's cool.
我就是去拿点东西
I just got to pick up a little package.
就好了
That's it.
又是她的短♥信♥
It's her again.
简直神烦
I'm so screwed.
跟她说你和我在一起
Okay, just tell her you're with me.
真是好主意
Yeah, right.
艾比 她又不是你亲生母亲
Abby, she's not even your real mother.
电♥话♥给我
You know what, just give me the phone.
我来和她聊几句
I have a few things that I want to say to her.
交出现金和手♥机♥
Cash and phones.
给我
Hand them over.
滚一边去 哥们
Okay, screw you, buddy.
我说了 交出来
I said, hand them over.
天
Oh, my God.
好 你冷静点 别激动
Okay, man, look, just chill, just relax.
立刻给我
Now!
Slade
Slade!
住手
Stop!
斯雷德
Slade!
斯雷德
Slade!
艾比 快走
Abby, come on!
小姐
Miss?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
小姐
Miss?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
能告诉我事情经过吗
Can you tell me what happened?
萨拉·赛德尔
Sara Sidle.
我要见萨拉·赛德尔
I need to talk to Sara Sidle.
什么情况
What happened?
我不知道 她不肯说
I don't know, she's not talking.
需要我给她父母打电♥话♥吗
You want me to call her folks?
她是个寄养儿童
She's in foster care.
你怎么会认识她
How do you know her?
因为以前的一件案子
Old case.
艾比五岁的时候 她爸爸枪杀了全家
When Abby was five, her father shot the whole family,
然后自杀了
then turned the gun on himself.
她是唯一的幸存者
She was the only survivor.
天哪 太惨了
God, that's horrible.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-没事 -真没事吧
- Yeah. - You're okay?
这边是怎么回事
So, what's going on here?
你在字母区[以治安混乱著称]乱晃
You're hanging around the Alphabets,
还守着一具陌生人的尸体
standing over the body of a dead guy.
他拿枪指着我们
He pulled a gun on us.
"我们" 斯雷德吗
"Us"? Slade?!
你和斯雷德一起过来的
You were down here with Slade?!
艾比 我和你说过他不是个好东西
Abby, I told you that kid is bad news.
-萨拉 拜托 我... -是他开的枪吗
- Sara, please, I... - Did he shoot this guy?
听我说
Listen to me.
我终于想起了一些东西
I finally remember something.
关于十年前的事
From ten years ago.
凶手不是我爸爸
My father didn't do it.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十五季第十二集
乔安娜已经在过来的路上了
Joanna's on her way.
你一做完笔录
As soon as you give your statement,
就可以回家
you can go home.
可是我们得谈谈我爸爸的事
But we need to talk about my father.
我和你说过了 他是无辜的
I told you-- I think he's innocent.
艾比 你一直跟我说 那晚发生的事
Abby, you always told me that you didn't remember anything
你什么都不记得了
about what happened that night.
我是不记得
I didn't.
但斯雷德开枪后 我闻到了某种味道
But after Slade shot that guy, I smelled something.
某种化学物的味道 有点像煤油但不是煤油
Uh, a chemical, kind of like kerosene but not.
和我全家被杀那晚我闻到的味道一模一样
I smelled the exact same thing the night my family was killed.
你是说你在帐篷里闻到的吗
You mean, inside the tent?
我一闻到那个味道
When I smelled it,
就像是回到了那天晚上
it's like I was right back there.
我刚中枪
I'd just been shot.
头上流着血
My head was bleeding.
他把我抱起来
He picked me up.
我就是那个时候闻到那个味道的
That's when I smelled it.
他把我抱回睡袋的时候
When he was putting me into my sleeping bag.
-是你♥爸♥爸吗 -不
- Your father? - No.
那个人留了胡子
This man had a beard.
不是我爸爸
It wasn't my father.
我和你说
I am telling you--
那天晚上还有别人在场
someone else was there that night.
他杀了我全家
He killed my family.
也想杀了我
Tried to kill me.
不是我爸爸
My father didn't do it.
好吧 听着 我...
Okay, all right, listen, I...
我明白你想要相信
I know you want to believe
你♥爸♥爸是无辜的
that your father is innocent,
但证据显示...
but the evidence...
我很清楚我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
艾比 你那时才五岁
Abby, you were five years old.
你中了枪
You'd been shot,
看到妈妈和姐姐被杀
you saw your mother and your sister killed.
这种创伤...
That kind of trauma ...
可能会影响你的记忆
can play tricks on your mind.
我没有撒谎
I'm not making this up.
艾比 我...
Abby, I...
我以为在所有人中 你会相信我的话
I thought you of all people would believe me.
乔安娜
Joanna.
加了奶和方糖
Cream and sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾比正在做笔录
Abby's just, uh, giving her statement.
我真的很高兴 她找了你
Uh, I'm really glad she reached out to you.
她才十五岁
She's 15.
而你是她妈妈
You're her mom.
这时候的关系很微妙
It's a complicated relationship.
我觉得她并没有真的把我当做母亲
I don't think she really thinks of me as her mother.
自从我们开始办理收养手续
Ever since we started the adoption process,
她就一直很暴躁
she's been acting out.
不守宵禁 逃学
Breaking curfew, skipping school...
她爱你和布莱恩
She loves you and Brian.
她经历了太多 不是吗
She's been through so much, huh?
有时我很惊讶她能做到现在这样
Sometimes I'm amazed that she's done as well as she has.
我觉得那是因为你
Well, I-I think that's because of you.
你们俩之间有一种特殊的纽带
You two have a very special bond.
我很高兴你出现在她生命中
I'm so glad you're part of her life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也是
I am, too.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
斯雷德
Hey, Slade!
你有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you,
要带艾比去那种地方
taking Abby to that part of town?
喂 你看见了吗
Yo, you see that?
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
她已经不是你女朋友了
She is not your girlfriend anymore.
你再敢靠近她 就别想再看见
You come near her again, and my face is gonna be
明天的太阳了
the last thing you will ever see.
走吧
Let's go.
是巷子里那家伙吗
That the guy from the alley?
格雷格
Greg?
怎么了
Yeah.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你能闻到什么
Tell me what you smell.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表