有诶
He was.
负责把格雷迪安插到
And Brenner would have been in charge
梅菲尔德身边的应该就是布伦纳
of putting Grady into the cell next to Mayfield.
我和梅菲尔德谈话时
When I talked to Mayfield, he claims
他声称自己和格雷迪同住时
that he never talked to Grady about anything
从未跟他说过任何话
when they were housed next to each other.
如果是布伦纳教唆线人
So what if Brenner fed his informant
伪造针对梅菲尔德的证词的呢
the information on Mayfield?
公众对于这次定罪
There was a lot of public pressure
关注度很高
at the time for a conviction.
是吧 这是凶案组新人扬名立万的
Right? Perfect opportunity for the new guy in Homicide
大好机会
to make a name for himself.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
尼克·丝多克斯
登陆
查查布伦纳警探的个人资料
Looking up Detective Brenner's personnel file.
你知道的 警官做随机药物检查时
You know, when officers take a random drug test,
他们都会提交在用药物的清单
they have to list all the medications they've been taking.
是的 例行公事
Yeah, yeah. That's routine.
没错 这是他上个月的医疗信息表格
Right. Here's his medical disclosure form from last month.
他填了复合维生素 布洛芬[镇痛药]
He lists a multivitamin, IBuprofen...
医疗信息
已知药物
还有特比萘芬
...and terbinafine.
和我们在格雷迪血液里发现的药物一致
Same medication we found in Grady's blood.
-是布伦纳给格雷迪下的毒 -没错
- So Brenner was poisoning Grady. - Yeah.
你愿意赌多少 掐死受害者的也是他
How much you want to bet he's the one who strangled him, too?
卡尔·布伦纳警探
好了 就目前所知
Okay, here's what we got:
布伦纳警探利用格雷迪
Detective Brenner was using Grady
把案件信息告诉他
by feeding him case information and then putting him
再把他放到自己企图陷害的犯人身边
next to suspects that he wanted to frame.
把自己塑造成破案英雄
Making Brenner look like a hero.
没错
Right.
这解释了过去两年
Explains his meteoric rise
他为何能在局里平步青云
in the department over the last two years.
梅菲尔德就是最近一个案子
Mayfield was the most recent.
也是最大的案子
Also the highest profile.
这些事可能引起了联调局的注意
And that may be what got the attention of the Feds.
布伦纳聪明过人
Brenner's a smart guy.
也许早已预料到了
Probably saw it coming.
于是他开始给格雷迪下毒
Started to poison Grady.
格雷迪被杀时 布伦纳在不在郡监狱
Was Brenner at County at the time Grady was strangled?
正在指挥犯人列队从洗衣房♥前往大厅
Conducting a lineup down the hall from the laundry.
我要亲自审审这个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna interrogate this son of a bitch myself.
我以为我们说好
I thought we agreed to talk
谈妥以后再动手
before pulling the trigger on this.
米奇
Mitch.
把布伦纳警探
Take Detective Brenner
带到B审讯室
to Interrogation Room B.
没问题 长官
Be my pleasure, sir.
走吧
Let's go.
帕克特工
Special Agent Parker,
我记得我们说好的是
what we agreed was to work our cases separately,
各干各的调查 如您所愿
at your request, as I recall.
现在逮捕布伦纳
Arresting Brenner
会影响陪审团的听证会
could affect our grand jury hearing,
影响案子的进行
damage our case going forward.
与我无关 我们自己有案子要解决
Not my problem. We have our own case to solve.
我们可以合作
We could work together.
拉斯维加斯警局没有义务
The LVPD is under no obligation
与您分享调查信息
to share investigative information with you.
你想调查布伦纳 先等我问完吧
You want a shot at Brenner, you can wait till I'm done.
失陪
Excuse me.
治安官您好
Sheriff...
长官
Sir, look...
我不知道您听到了什么消息
I don't know what you've heard, all right?
但我是个好警♥察♥
But-but I am a good cop, okay?
我不敢相信您把我
I can't believe you march me in here
当罪犯一样押到这来
like-like some... criminal.
我是抓罪犯的
I put criminals away.
没错
Yeah, you do.
你的定罪率可高呢
You got a hell of a conviction rate,
在局里数一数二
one of the best in the department.
可现在每起你负责定罪的案子
And now every single one of those convictions
都会被质疑并重新调查
is gonna be called into question.
拜托 我抓的每一个混♥蛋♥
Aw, come on. Every dirtbag I put away
都是有罪的 毋庸置疑
was guilty, no question.
你伪造证据
You falsified evidence
教唆你的线人在法庭上说谎
by coaching your informant to lie in court.
我只是为了能尽早定罪 那又有什么错
So I nudged my cases a little bit-- so what?
你这是陷害他们 你要是再继续这么做
You framed them. Going down that road,
你就比你抓的那些罪犯更加恶劣
you become worse than the criminals you're chasing.
不不不
No. No.
我不可能会变成他们那样
I could never be like them.
你已经是了
You already are.
你杀了布鲁斯·格雷迪
You killed Bruce Grady.
你在胡说什么
The hell I did.
从他体内提取到了毒药成分
He had poisonous medicine in his system.
是你申领的药
Your medicine.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
没错 我是给他下过药
Yeah, I gave him the medicine.
但只是想让他生病 并不是想杀了他
But to make him sick, not-not to... to kill him.
格雷迪对在梅菲尔德的
Look, Grady was getting cold feet
复审上作证来越没底气
about Mayfield's retrial.
我就想如果 他病重无法出庭作证
I figure if he's too sick to testify,
地方检察官就不得不采用他过去的证词
the DA's forced to use his previous testimony.
不 你杀他是因为你知道他背叛了你
No, you killed him because you knew he was two-timing you.
你在说什么呢
What-what are you talking about?
他在协助联调局调查
With the FBI investigation.
你发现格雷迪投靠联调局并把你供了出去
Grady was ratting you out to the Feds, and you found out.
所以你才杀了他
That's why you killed him.
好吧 我...我要见我的工会代表
Okay, I-I, um... I need my-my union rep.
你的工会代表
Your union rep.
你在职时期犯下多起重罪
You've committed multiple felonies while on duty.
你的工会不可能会帮助你
Your union is gonna run in the opposite direction.
那我要律师
Well, then I want a lawyer.
你确实需要
You're gonna need one.
审讯如何
How'd it go?
承认下毒 否认谋杀 要请律师
Admitted to the poisoning, denied the murder, then lawyered up.
但奇怪的是 看着他的神情
Funny thing, though, from the look on his face,
我觉得他不知道联调局在调查他
I don't think he knew about the FBI probe.
拿到他的DNA样本了吗
Did you get a DNA sample?
没有 根本没机会让他提供一份
No, and there's not a chance he's gonna give one now.
稍等一下
Actually, wait a minute.
我觉得他可能已经提供给我一份了
I think he may have given it to me already.
你有需要 就给我打电♥话♥
You need me, you call me.
背面有我的家庭电♥话♥
Home number's right on the back.
亨利 看上去很兴奋啊
Henry, you look excited.
提取到DNA了吗
Were you able to extract any DNA?
提取了很完美的一组 但是用不到
Oh, I got a beautiful profile, but we're not gonna need it.
我们用得到
Well, yeah, we are.
布伦纳只承认对格雷迪下毒
Brenner only admitted to poisoning Grady--
我们还得证明他掐死了他
we need to prove that he also strangled him.
除非不是他掐的
Uh, except he didn't.
好吧 你查到了什么
Okay. What am I missing?
死者脖子上提取到的DNA找到匹配了
I found a match to the neck swab from the victim.
凶手是在押囚犯
The killer's an inmate
名叫彼得·迈克朗
named Peter McCrone.
就是这人在辣椒水混战中被揍了一拳
This is the guy that got punched during that pepper spray melee.
怎么回事
Hey, what the hell?
他既然是囚犯
He's an inmate,
为什么系统里没有他的DNA
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表