Got to be something cooler to do in...
死枭河
"Dead Owl Creek"?
出去吧
Get out of here.
格雷格
Greg.
过来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
仪表盘上的指纹
The prints from the dashboard come back
是一个叫诺拉·沃特斯的赌场员工的
to a casino worker named Nora Waters.
她姐姐是95年卢卡斯·利姆案的受害者之一
Her sister was one of Lucas Reem's victims back in '95.
所以发生了什么
So what do we think?
诺拉来过这里
Nora came here?
这个庆祝杀她姐姐凶手的地方
To the place where her sister's killer is being celebrated?
也许是为了结束这场闹剧
Maybe to put an end to this whole circus.
你的指纹说明你曾在那辆车里
Your fingerprints say that you were in that car.
诺拉 我们得知道你在那里干嘛
Nora, we need to know what you were doing in there.
好吧
All right, um...
听着 我知道你家跟卢卡斯·利姆的纠葛
Look, I know about your family's history with Lucas Reem.
纠葛
Our history?
你是说卢卡斯·利姆如何屠♥杀♥我姐姐的吗
You mean how Lucas Reem butchered my sister?
抱歉让你回忆那些
Sorry to bring you back there.
七岁的孩子 见证那一切
Seven years old, seeing that.
单独跟姐姐在家 而那个人从窗户
Home alone with your big sister when that man slips in
溜进来 偷偷穿过走廊
through the window, comes creeping down the hall.
瑞秋帮我藏进了衣柜
Rachel helped me hide in the closet.
诺拉 你得待在这里 别动
Nora, I need you to stay in here, okay? Do not move.
别离开我 瑞秋 拜托
Please don't leave me, Rachel, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
住手
Stop!
卢卡斯·利姆完全不知道我在那里
Lucas Reem had no idea I was there.
在他伤害她时离他只有
Inches away while he...
几英寸
hurt her.
任何人都不该经历这些
That's something that no one should have to go through.
我能想象在你知道利姆的车
I can only imagine how angry you must have felt
被拍卖♥♥时有多么愤怒
about Reem's car being auctioned off.
你觉得是我杀了达蒙
You think that I killed Damon?
达蒙
Damon?
等等 你认识死者
Wait, you knew the victim?
认识他
Knew him?
我爱他
I loved him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
达蒙和我约会一年了
Damon and I were dating for the past year.
我在网上听说他的 他的职业
I heard about him online, what he did for a living.
谋杀收集控
"Murderabilia."
我给他发了一封骂他的邮件
I sent him this awful e-mail,
说就算他没被抓 也该为自己感到羞耻
telling him he should be ashamed of himself, if not locked up.
然后他带我去喝咖啡了
And then he took me to coffee.
他给我讲了他对卢卡斯·利姆
And he told me everything that he'd studied
和其他连环杀手的研究
about Lucas Reem and other serials.
历史 还有心理
The history, the psychology.
达蒙是个学生
Damon was a student,
一直在探索人性的最黑暗面
exploring the darkest parts of humanity.
卖♥♥一些工艺品能支撑他的研究
Selling off some artifacts helped him support his studies.
你具体是什么时间在展会的那辆车里的
When exactly were you in the car at the convention site?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
达蒙去准备那辆车
Damon was getting the car ready.
我跟他坐在车里 感受它奇妙的能量
I sat in it with him, feeling its strange energy.
而我觉得很安全
And I felt safe.
因为达蒙跟我在一起
Because Damon was with me.
我必须得问
I have to ask.
你昨天午夜在什么地方
Where were you last night at midnight?
在床上
In bed.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
就跟过去二十年一样
The same as it's been for the last 20 years.
拜托 我只想有人告诉我这是怎么回事
Please, I just want someone to tell me what this is all about.
她叫诺拉·沃特斯
Her name is Nora Waters.
她被叫到这里来了
And she was told to come down here.
我想知道出了什么事
I want to know what's happening.
抱歉 有什么可以帮你的吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
我女儿 诺拉 被叫到这里...
Yes, my daughter, Nora, was told to come...
我知道 我知道
I understand. Understand.
你的女儿正在跟我的同事谈话
Um, your daughter's in, talking to a colleague of mine.
我是D.B.罗素
I'm D.B. Russell.
布鲁斯·沃特斯
Bruce Waters.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Can you tell me what this is all about?
你女儿的指纹出现在
Your daughter's fingerprints were found
一起谋杀案的现场
at the scene of a homicide.
什么
What?
受害人名叫达蒙·哈洛
The victim's name was a Damon Harlow.
你认识哈洛先生吗
Did you know Mr. Harlow?
是的 我知道他是谁
Yes, yes, I know who he is.
我也知道我女儿跟他是朋友
And I know my daughter is friends with him.
等等 你不会认为是她干的吧
Wait, you're not thinking she did something?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能向你透露
There's not much more I can tell you
正在进行调查的案件信息
about an ongoing investigation.
二十年前你在这里吗
Were you here back then, 20 years ago?
卢卡斯·利姆
Lucas Reem?
你是当时办案的人吗
Were you one of the ones we dealt with?
不 先生 我不是
No, sir, I was not.
但我知道那个案子
But I'm aware of the case
以及你的家庭经历的一切
and what your family went through.
那你就知道为什么
Well, then you know why...
诺拉很脆弱
Nora is... fragile.
在生活中总是不能做出正确的选择
Doesn't always make the right choices in her life.
跟达蒙·哈洛那样的人约会
Dating a man like Damon Harlow,
把自己的利益建立在别人的痛苦上
who profits from others' suffering.
但我妻子和我...
But my wife and I...
我们只有诺拉了
see, Nora is all we've got.
为了保护她
I-I will do
我什么都愿意做
whatever I've got to do to protect her.
我也会为我女儿这么做的
I'd do the same for my daughter.
尼克 验尸还没结束呢
Nick, Nick, we're still a work in progress here.
没关系
That's okay.
目前为止查出什么了
What do you got so far?
我在胸部和腹部找到了十一处锐器伤
I've counted 11 sharp-force injuries to the chest and abdomen;
有一处刺穿了心脏
one appears to have penetrated the heart.
所以死因是失血过多
So C.O.D. is exsanguination.
这些伤口很宽
Those are some wide stab wounds.
是什么刺的 餐刀吗
What is that, a chef's knife?
或者是类似的工具
Or a similar instrument.
刀片宽度至少有两英寸
Blade width is at least two inches.
卢卡斯·利姆以前用的就是一把餐刀
Lucas Reem himself used a chef's knife back in the '90s.
我处理过他的受害人
I saw his work firsthand.
真奇怪
This is curious.
这是什么
What is it?
一块骨头碎片
It's a bone fragment.
是从肋骨掉下来的吗
From that busted rib?
这颜色不像是新鲜的碎片
It's too discolored to be from a fresh break.
我觉得它是从一处旧伤口上
I suppose it could've been floating around
掉下来的
from an old injury.
什么意思
What do you mean?
X光显示这家伙
Well, X-rays revealed this guy
有暴♥力♥史
has known his share of violence.
有几处骨折伤痕
A number of long-healed fractures
可以追溯到青春期
dating back to his adolescence.
那样的童年生活里
Well, a childhood like that,
谋杀和蓄意伤害大概十分普遍
maybe trading in murder and mayhem only makes sense.
坦白讲 我觉得我们都有点病态的好奇心
To be honest, I think we all have a bit of morbid curiosity.
我曾带我太太和孩子们去看雌雄大盗的车
I once took the wife and kids to see Bonnie and Clyde's car.
去了一整天
We made a day out of it.
拍了照片
Snapped photos,
还拿来开玩笑
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表