And I just kept crawling forward, toward the light.
我也不管我到底会爬到天堂还是地狱
I didn't care where it led-- heaven, hell...
我不管 我只是往前爬
I didn't care, I just kept going.
一直往前爬...
I just kept going...
我...
I...
我只记得这些了
I can't remember much more than that.
已经很好了
No, that's good.
你做得很好
You're-you're doing really good.
我还有个问题
I have just one more question.
你在被抓走前 见过一个男人
Before you were taken, you met with a man.
在咖啡屋
At a coffee house.
我记得这人
Yeah, I remember.
他叫...
His name was, um...
特纳
Turner.
马克·特纳
Mark Turner.
他是个律师
He was a lawyer.
这是他的照片 你能认出他吗
This is a picture of him. Do you recognize him?
不
No.
我是说我见的不是他
I mean, no, that's not the man I met.
那这个人呢
What about this man?
没错 是他
Yes. That's him.
你不觉得这个妹子对你来说太嫩了吗
Little young for you, don't you think?
我并不觉得
I don't think so.
话说回来 我还没有女儿呢
But then again, I don't have a daughter.
这两者还是有差别的
I hear that makes a difference.
你来是因为你改变主意 愿意帮我弟弟了吗
You here because you changed your mind about helping my brother?
还是想让我捎你一程
Or you need a lift?
你俩是在网上认识的吗
You two meet online?
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
孩子 那边就有辆出租车
Young lady, there's a taxicab right over there.
我劝你还是回家吧
I suggest you go home.
我和你客户还有点事要谈
Your client and I have a few things to discuss.
多谢共进晚餐 我会再联♥系♥你的
Thank you for dinner tonight. I'll call.
给你个小提醒
Yeah, a little heads-up there.
他可是杀人狂
This guy's a murderer.
要是他打电♥话♥给你 千万别接
So if he calls, hang up.
你这招太损
That was subtle.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
凯莉·托里斯在咖啡屋见的不是你的律师
It wasn't your lawyer that met Keri Torres at the coffee shop.
而是你
It was you.
见面之后她就失踪了
And that was right before she disappeared.
我没有说谎
I didn't lie.
只是你手下从没问过我
Your people just never asked me the question.
你想玩场大的是吧
This is one big game for you, isn't it?
你自认为比我们聪明
You think you're smarter than we are.
所有的犯罪现场
All those crime scenes,
故意在桌底留下你兄弟的指纹
leaving your brother's fingerprint under the table...
看来你没搞清楚当时的状况
You don't see what's going on here, do you?
或者只是你不想搞清
Or maybe you don't want to.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我承认
I confess.
没错 和凯莉·托里斯见面的是我
Yes, I met with Keri Torres.
因为她带着能够证明
Because she reached out to my attorney
我弟弟无辜的证据 联♥系♥我的律师
with evidence that my brother was innocent.
他是被西雅图警局的某人陷害的
Framed by someone in Seattle PD.
这是真的吗
Oh, is that right?
是真的
That's right.
本来下次会面她会提供更多信息
She was going to provide even more information the next meeting.
但她再没出现过
But she never showed up.
所以原谅我没那么主动告知这一点
So forgive me if I chose to be less than forthcoming,
特别是审问我的警官
especially when the person who was asking me the questions
就是冲我弟弟开枪的人
was the cop who shot my brother.
你最好别把芬恩利警官牵扯进来
I think you'd better leave CSI Finlay out of this.
很难做到
Kind of hard to.
我觉得你跟我是同一阵线的
I think you and I are on the same side here.
只是你自己还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
差点忘了告诉你
Oh. See, I almost forgot to tell you.
我们找到了你的坟墓
We found your grave.
南希·哈珀
Nancy Harper, right?
是你的亲生母亲 对吧
That's your birth mother?
真有意思
Interesting.
你知道还有什么事情很有意思吗
You know what else is interesting?
我们手上有凯莉·托里斯
We have Keri Torres.
她还活着
And she's alive.
好消息啊
That's great news.
我很期待见到她
I look forward to seeing her.
欢迎回来
Hey, welcome back.
摩根说你在找凶手的方位 对吗
Morgan said you're working on finding the killer's location?
是的 我们有线索了
Yeah. And we got lucky.
他在同一地点拍了好多照片
He took photos of what I think is the same landmark,
用不同的相机使用不同的曝光率拍的
using different cameras at different exposures.
有什么用呢
How does that help?
每张照片上的亮部和暗部
Well, each photo has detail in the light and dark areas
都有独特的细节
unique to that photo.
通过高动态范围软件
So using high-dynamic-range software,
我可以把它们重叠形成更清晰的合成图
I can overlap them to create a more vivid composite.
整体作用大于局部之和
Whole's greater than the sum of its parts.
之前我还以为这是个字母"H"
You know, before, I thought this here was an "H."
像是指示牌上的那种
Like on a sign.
但现在看来 更像是某种建筑物
But now... it looks like some kind of structure.
我好像见过这个地方
I feel like I've seen this place before.
我分♥析♥了从凯莉·托里斯脚部取出的玻璃片
So, I ran the glass morgan pulled from Keri Torres's foot.
光折射指数里面能找到常见的二氧化硅
Refractive light index found the usual silicon dioxide
钾和氧化锌
mixed with potassium and zinc oxide.
不过还混有其他的元素
But there was an element that did stand out.
是什么
What's that?
氧化锡和滨地靛蓝染料
Tin oxide with hamachi indigo dye.
日本蓝皮公♥司♥生产的肌理玻璃才有这些成分
It's found in Japanese Blue Bark textured glass,
用于制♥造♥瓷砖 雕像和艺术品
which is used in making tiles, statuary and objets d'art.
我会知道是因为我母亲是这方面的收藏家
Which I am familiar with because my mother's a collector.
事实上 有趣的是...
In fact, funny story...
霍奇斯...
Hodges...
霍奇斯 你真是个天才
Hodges, you're a genius.
我是吗
I am?
我明白了 我知道那是什么了
I got it. I figured out what that is.
弥足酒店赌场
是走进弥足酒店时
It's the gate that you walked through
要穿过的那个大门
to enter The Mizu Hotel.
建于1962年
Built in '62.
七十年代宣布破产
Went belly up in the '70s.
开♥发♥商本想整修的 最后放弃了
Developers tried to renovate it but quit.
这个地方以蓝色玻璃屋顶
But the place was known for
和墙面贴砖而闻名
its blue glass ceiling and wall tiles.
本来是模拟海洋的
They were meant to resemble the ocean.
结果我猜整修计划流产了
Which I would assume came pouring down during the aborted renovations.
这地方被遗弃是因为
The reason why this place was abandoned
这里位置太糟糕了
was because of its lousy location.
它在字母区[维加斯犯罪活动很猖獗的地区]
The Alphabets.
纳克尔兹和纳什
好多线
Strings.
现在我们清楚那些线是怎么做的了
Now we know how he makes them.
还有这些
These, too.
我们可能找到了他的工作间
Looks like we found his workshop.
问题是 他现在在哪里
Now, where is he?
闲人勿进
不要
No!
没事了 我们是警♥察♥
It's okay. We're the police.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
那些女孩...
The girls...
那些女孩...
the girls...
什么女孩
What girls?
还有其他的女孩 他把她们抓走了
There's others. He has them.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表