莱克希也想试试
Lexi wanted to try it, and...
我就让她试了
I let her.
我不想被警♥察♥发现
I didn't want the cops to find out.
我不想让他们把她从我身边带走
I didn't want them to take her away from me.
你没有举报丹尼斯·海斯
You didn't report Dennis Hayes,
而现在他可能把你两个女儿都绑♥架♥了
and now, he may have abducted both of your daughters.
你能想到他有可能把她们带到哪儿去吗
Do you have any idea where he could have taken them?
我也希望我能
I wish I did.
你这算哪门子母亲
What the hell kind of mother are you?
诺兰先生
Mr. Nolan...
是你把那个禽兽带到了我们女儿的生活中
You brought that monster into our daughter's life.
现在他把她和凯拉都带走了
And now he's taken her and Cara!
我也不知道
I didn't know.
我就不该让你监护莱克希
I should never have let you have custody of Lexi.
她不想跟你一起生活
She didn't want to live with you.
你们的女儿失踪了
Hey, your daughters are missing,
吵架可不能帮我们找到她们
and this is not gonna help us find them.
我们还是想想怎么找到莱克希和凯拉带她们回家吧
Let's just focus on bringing Lexi and Cara home.
拜托了
Please.
好吗
All right.
我们仍然没有找到海斯
We still haven't found Hayes.
拜托了 告诉我你有点新发现
Please, tell me you got something.
事实上还真有
As a matter of fact, I do.
我一直在分♥析♥莱克希拍的视频
I've been analyzing the video that Lexi took,
通过仪表盘 我能分辨出
and from the dashboard, I can tell that the vehicle
她们被绑♥架♥的那辆车是1986年的雪佛兰巨无霸
they were abducted in was a 1986 Chevrolet Suburban.
丹尼斯·海斯开的是这种车吗
Does Dennis Hayes drive one of those?
不是 但他可是二手车销♥售♥员
No, but I mean, he's a used car salesman.
他什么车都能搞到
He has access to all kinds of vehicles.
好吧 我打给经销商
All right, I'll call the dealership,
看他们库存有没有86年的巨无霸
and, uh, I'll see if they have a '86 Suburban in inventory.
怎么了
What is it?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
垃圾箱里
In the Dumpster.
一名建筑工人意外扔掉了
One of the construction guys accidentally
一些灯具
threw out some lighting fixtures,
于是工头回来捡 就发现了尸体
so foreman came back to retrieve 'em, found the body.
是那俩女孩之一吗
She one of the girls?
是的 是莱克希
Yeah, that's Lexi,
姐姐
the older sister.
可不想这样找到她
Not the way we were hoping to find her.
是啊
No, it's not.
全是瘀斑
Ecchymosis.
说明她头部遭受了钝器重击
Means she suffered blunt force trauma to the head.
脚底有新的割伤
Fresh cuts on the bottoms of her feet.
她似乎试图逃跑
Looks like she tried to run away.
有凯拉的踪迹吗
Any sign of Cara?
她不在这儿
She's not in here.
那她就有可能还活着
Then there's a chance she might still alive.
我还以为尼克在处理这里
Hey, I thought Nick was working this one.
他在停尸房♥
He's at the morgue.
他想亲自处理莱克希的尸体
He wanted to be the one to process Lexi's body.
我找到了一条项链
I found a necklace.
垃圾箱里没有多少血
There's not much blood in the dumpster.
她是在别处遇害 然后被抛尸于此的
She was killed somewhere else and dumped here.
他们搜查了那栋装♥修♥中的房♥子
They said they searched the house under renovation.
没有凯拉的踪影
No sign of Cara.
没有迹象表明她们被关在那里
No evidence the girls were ever held there.
相邻的那些房♥子呢
What about the other houses in the neighborhood?
小组仍在挨户询问
Unis are still canvassing.
有位邻居在十点半左右
One neighbor did report hearing
的确有听到金属的锐音
a metallic squeaking sound around 10:30.
也许是垃圾箱门上的铰链
Hinges on the doors of the dumpster, maybe?
她看向窗外的时候
By the time she looked out the window,
只看到尾灯飞速驶离
all she could see were taillights speeding away.
某种越野车
Some type of SUV.
但要是是凶手打开了车门
But if the killer opened these doors,
他必定接触了门闩
he would've had to have touched the latch.
我来提取指纹
I'll dust for prints.
我觉得你不应该进来
I don't think you should be in here.
我一定要看看她
I had to see her.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
她的手指甲都断了
Her fingernails are broken.
她全力抵抗了
She put up a fight.
莱克希就是这样
That's Lexi.
性格强硬
Strong.
无所畏惧
Fearless.
没错 和她爸爸一样
Yeah, just like her old man.
这也许就是我们为什么总是话不投机的原因
That's probably why we butted heads so much.
你知道吗 她十二岁那年
You know, when she was 12,
有一次想和朋友出去露营
she wanted to camp out all night
整夜排队为了买♥♥音乐会门票 但我不肯
for concert tickets and I wouldn't let her.
她从家里溜出去
She snuck out of the house
凌晨两点我在演出场地外面找到她
and I found her at 2:00 in the morning at the venue
和朋友在一起
with her friends.
我把她拖回家
I dragged her home.
这孩子整整一周没跟我说话
She didn't talk to me for a week.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
不 不是这样的
No. No, it isn't.
离婚以后我应该更努力争取把她留在身边
I should've fought harder to keep her after the divorce.
但那会她很不开心
But she was so unhappy.
行为反常 一直逃学
She was acting out, skipping school.
我不...
I didn't...
我不知道还能怎么做
I didn't know what else to do.
你别这么想 老兄
Don't put yourself through this, man.
莱克希的遭遇不是你的错
What happened to Lexi is not your fault.
真的不怪你
It's not your fault.
你说的没错
You're right.
我不该在这儿
I shouldn't be here.
尼克 我刚做完尸检
Hey, Nick. Just finishing up here.
太遗憾了
Damn shame.
尼克 有些时候
Nick, sometimes,
不管我们多么努力
despite our best efforts,
结果并不会如你所愿
we don't get the result we want.
是的
Yeah.
有她妹妹的消息吗
You have any news on her sister?
没有
No.
我们还在找丹尼斯·海斯
We're still trying to track down Dennis Hayes.
死因是什么
What's her cause of death?
死者头部后侧
She had a significant
有一道很长的纵向裂痕
longitudinal fracture on the back of the head.
颅骨粉碎性破裂导致了严重的脑出血
Crushing blows causing massive cerebral hemorrhaging.
伤口形状能看出
And does the injury indicate
凶器是什么样子的吗
what type of weapon was used?
她的头部被砸在非常坚硬平坦的表面上
Her head was smashed into a very hard, flat surface.
没错 我在伤口上发现了小石块
Okay. I found traces of stone in the wound.
还有捆绑留下的瘀伤
And the fingernail scratches
旁边的抓痕表明
around the ligature marks indicates
她试图逃跑
that she tried to get away.
有性侵犯的迹象吗
Any evidence of sexual assault?
没有强迫的痕迹
No physical findings.
但当天早些时候她与他人发生过关系
She had consensual sex earlier in the day.
DNA检测结果显示对象只有一个人
DNA can sort out any multiple donors.
她肩膀上的咬伤是怎么回事
And what is that bite on her shoulder?
被什么虫子叮了吗
Is that a sting, some type of insect?
从伤口周围红肿发炎的情况来看
Based on the redness and the inflammation,
我想你说的没错
I think you're right.
你觉得会不会是蝎子叮的呢
Hey, do you think it could be a scorpion sting?
不知道 为什么这么问
I don't know. Why?
我在洗手间的那具尸体旁边
I found a piece of exoskeleton
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表