在你的成长♥期♥
Your dad wasn't exactly around
你♥爸♥爸基本不在你身边 对吧
during your formative years, was he?
我有可以依靠的家庭
I got a family I can count on.
那就够了
That's all that matters.
你有你的兄弟 你的帮派成员
Yeah, you got your boys, right? Your-your gang?
是我为人人
It's one for all, you know?
我不想打破你的幻想 特雷
Well, I hate to break up the little party here, Trey,
但你们这次把事情弄得很大了
but you guys are in it pretty deep this time.
你昨晚在当铺的橱窗上留下了DNA
You left DNA on the window at the pawnshop last night.
我们坐在这的时候
As we're sitting here,
我们的同事在外面
our guy is outside matching it
将那个样本和你在过道里留的做匹配
to the sample that you gave in the hall.
你不再是个青少年了
You ain't a juvie no more, man,
这比你第一次袭击要严重得多
and this is far from your first offense.
所以 我建议你聪明点
So... I suggest you smarten up.
地方检察官会拿下你所有的成员
The D.A.'s gonna want your whole crew.
所有成员 好吗
All of them, all right?
你告诉我们名字 一份正式的声明
You give us the names and a serious statement,
这次谋杀就不必全记在你的头上
and this murder does not have to be all on you.
等等 什么谋杀
Hold on. What murder?
昨晚在格兰特巷子里
The guy you beat to death
被你打死的人
in the alley of Grant last night.
那起谋杀
That murder.
有关这件事 我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing about that.
你什么都不知道
You don't know nothing about this?
等等
Wait a minute.
这个家伙
This dude?
他是死者
He's the one that's dead?
我经常看到这个怪咖
I've seen this freak around.
他戴着面具之类的东西 对吧
He wears a mask or something, right?
是的 我夜巡时有时会见到他
Yeah, I see him sometimes when I cruise at night.
可悲的怪咖
Sad damn freak.
但我没杀他
But I didn't kill him though.
我没碰他
I didn't touch him.
尼克刚来报告
Just heard from Nick.
特雷·普力奇和他那头紫发
Trey Preach and his purple hair
否认他于凶杀有牵连
deny any involvement with the murder.
我想这也在意料之中
No shocker, I guess.
是啊 要是他真承认了那就出人意料了
No, shocker would've been if he didn't deny it.
拘留他是没问题的
Well... no problem holding him.
当铺的砸橱窗抢劫案
The guy's a lock for the smash and grab
他逃脱不了干系
at the pawnshop.
问题在于
The problem is
我们也只能确认他跟抢劫案有干系
that may be the only thing that he's a lock for.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
当铺的鞋印
So, the shoe prints from the pawnshop
和小巷里的鞋印不匹配
don't match the shoe prints from the alley.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
除非他们在犯了第一桩案之后
Unless these guys went home and changed shoes
回家换了鞋
in between crimes,
这里有两帮不同的人
we're looking at different gangs.
一个居民区里能容得下两个帮派
Two gangs working the same neighborhood?
那漫画又是怎么回事
And what about the comic book drawings?
不对 弄紫色莫霍克发型的人
No, no, no. There-there can't be
不可能有那么多
that many guys out there with purple mohawks.
不是有一个人在小巷里见到了那帮人吗
Don't we know somebody that-that saw the gang in the alley?
流浪汉罗杰
The homeless guy, Roger.
可是他说他没看到他们的长相
But he said he didn't remember seeing any faces.
他的确这样说过 不过我们再把他找回来
That's what he said, but let-let's find him.
给他看看特雷和那紫头发
Show him a picture of Trey and his purple hair.
也许他看到了但不自知
Maybe he saw more than he realized.
也许他觉得这地方犯罪率太高
Maybe he decided it was too high crime an area,
决定搬走了
and picked up and moved out.
我去再去另一边看看
You know what? I'm gonna go back
再确认一次
to the other side, have one more look.
然后我们应该去检查格兰特街北边的小巷
Then we should check the alley north of Grant.
好吧
Okay.
罗杰
Roger?
我们只想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
你是谁
Hey, who's there?!
搞什么名堂
What the hell?
是谁
Who are you?
听着
Hey! Okay!
我是的维加斯警局犯罪实验室的工作人员
I'm with the LVPD Crime Lab.
你们快退后
I need you to step back.
别往前走一步
Just stay back!
除非你跑得比子弹还快
Unless you're faster than a speeding bullet,
最好按照她说的做
you better do what she said.
你们为什么在小巷里
Why were you in the alley?
那是我们的权利
We got every right to be there.
我们又没做错事
We haven't done anything wrong.
好吧 首先
All right, for starters,
你们把面具摘下来吧
how about you take off your masks?
除非你们有所隐瞒
Unless you have something to hide.
我们没有什么可隐瞒的
We're not hiding anything.
我们只是在保护自己
We're just protecting ourselves.
在我们这行中
Anonymity is vital to our work.
匿名性是很重要的
To what we do.
你们这行又是什么
Which is what exactly?
我们打击犯罪
We fight crime.
晚间巡逻街道
We patrol the streets at night.
我们尽全力
We do whatever we got to do
与那些恶棍和毒贩子斗争
to make it tougher on the pimps and the drug dealers
还有和任何其他罪犯斗争
and whatever other criminals we find.
好吧 我们是站在同一战线的
Okay, we're on the same side here.
昨晚在这巷子里被殴打的人
The guy who was beaten in this alley last night?
看他那身着装
Judging from his costume,
我猜他应该是你们的朋友吧
I'm guessing he was a friend of yours?
圣域被打了 谁打的他
Dominion was beaten? By who?
他在哪
Where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
你们不知道吗
You didn't know?
他是怎么死的
How did it happen?
我们正在想办法调查此事
Well, we're working to figure it out.
如果你能帮忙 会对我们有很大益处
And it would help if you could tell us
能告诉我们最后一次见他是什么时候吗
when was the last time you saw him?
昨晚的巡逻圣域没有来
Dominion didn't show up for patrol last night, so
今天他又没出现
when he didn't show up again tonight,
所以我们决定去找他
we decided to go looking for him and
就是那时我们看到了你们俩走进巷子
that's when we saw you two entering the alley.
圣域的真名是什么
What was Dominion's real name?
你们的朋友现在正躺在停尸间里
Your friend is lying in a morgue.
脚上拴着标签 无名人士
An unclaimed John Doe with a toe tag.
告诉我们他的名字 至少让我们通知他的家人
Tell us his name so we can at least notify his family.
布拉德·杰弗里斯
Brad Jeffries.
布拉德只想帮助他人
All Brad ever wanted to do was help people.
我知道这话听起来很陈词滥调 可是
I know it sounds trite, but...
自他十岁起 他父亲死后
ever since he was ten, right after his father died,
他开始沉迷于
he became obsessed with...
公正
fairness.
他坚持所有的事都必须公正
He insisted that everything had be fair.
就在那时他迷失于漫画之中
That's when he got lost in the comic book world
还有这些网络角色扮演
and this online role-playing.
他已经这么做了多久了
How long had he been doing this?
穿着道具服 和朋友一起
Dressing up and going on,
外出巡逻
patrol with his friends?
他的现实生活超级英雄行动吗
The real-life superhero movement?
这是他们取的名字
That's what they call it.
他们的行动进行了差不多十个月了
Uh, they've been doing it for probably ten months now.
他有提到过任何问题吗
Did he ever mention any problems
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表