We have every right in the world to search the crime scene.
犯罪现场
Crime scene?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
黛西娅不是在泳池里淹死的
Daycia did not drown in any pool.
她是在这里被杀的
She was killed right here.
我给出租车公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
So, I've been calling cab companies.
有一位调度员说
Talked to a dispatcher who's got a driver
昨晚有个司机往这里送过客人
who dropped off a fare last night at this address.
凌晨三点
3:00 A.M.
而且是一对男女
A couple-- man and a woman.
所以黛西娅把凶手带回了家
So Daycia brought her killer home.
所以他们凌晨三点进来这里
Okay, so... they came in here at 3:00 A.M.
我们知道黛西娅已经嗑嗨了
Daycia, as we know, is messed up on pills.
他们进入了浴缸
And then they ended up in the tub.
也许她...
You know, maybe she...
也许她拒绝跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥ 或者...
maybe she refused his sexual advances,or...
他们做♥爱♥做得太狂野 随便哪种情况...
the sex got out of control? Either way...
他最终把她淹死了
he ends up drowning her.
可是你看一下周围
Yeah, but look around.
浴缸 毛巾 全都是干干爽爽的
The tub, the towels-- everything's clean and dry.
像是什么都没有发生
It's like nothing ever happened.
所以黛西娅死后 他清理了现场
So, after Daycia was dead, he cleaned up.
把她的尸体拿出浴缸
Took her body out of the tub,
消除一切他们曾来过这里的痕迹
and then erased any sign that they had ever been here at all.
如果他们是打车来的
If they came here in a cab,
凶手是怎么把黛西娅的尸体
how did the killer get Daycia's body
运到几公里外的泳池的
all the way to the pool, which is over a mile away?
这问题问得好
That's a good question.
目前 出租车公♥司♥正在寻找司机
In the meantime, the cab company is trying to locate the driver,
而我们则要找出这个房♥间里
and we got to figure out
有没有线索能告诉我们什么
where the evidence from this room ended up.
好 我去跟其他住在这里的人聊一下
All right, I'm gonna go talk to the other people living here.
这是个戒疗中心 上瘾的人哪能睡得着
This is rehab-- nobody sleeps--
所以肯定刚有人看到了什么
so I'm sure somebody saw something.
希望如此
Let's hope.
我一整晚都没睡
I was up the whole night,
在不停地洗热水澡驱寒
crawling between hot showers to stop the chills
抱着马桶 吐个半死
and hugging the toilet and puking my guts out.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
我也希望我听到了一些动静
I wish I would have, you know, heard something.
或许我就能救她
Maybe I could have tried to help her.
那时我正用笔记本电脑看电影
I was watching a movie on my laptop,
还戴了耳机
and I had my headphones in.
那么多的瘾君子
So many addicts.
他们都可以是很棒的好人 可是一旦吸毒
They can be really nice people, but when they're using,
就会做出非常错误的决定
they make some very poor choices.
黛西娅年轻 不成熟
Daycia was young and immature and...
放任毒瘾蒙蔽自己的判断力
let her addiction cloud her judgment.
在我看来 黛西娅永远不可能戒毒成功
Look, to me, Daycia was never gonna get clean,
因为她没必要
'cause she didn't have to.
不管怎样 她家里有个有钱的老公等着她
No matter what, she had a rich husband waiting for her at home.
有这样一条温暖的退路
You know, you... you're just never gonna hit rock bottom
你就不会逼自己到绝路
if you got a safety net like that.
我真的搞不懂
This is really messing with my head.
我来这里是为了变得健康
I came here to get healthy.
我需要的不是这个
This is not what I needed.
昨晚不是她第一次
You know, last night wasn't the first night
出去花天酒地聚众狂欢
that she went out drinking and partying.
基本上只要她想
She pretty much went partying and shopping
就会去派对和购物
any time she felt like it.
我反对这么纵容她 但...
I was against giving her so much latitude, but...
亚当才是老板
Adam's the boss.
这次我必须成功戒毒
I have to get sober this time.
别无选择
I don't have a choice.
因为押注太高了
The stakes... the stakes are just too high.
如果戒毒失败...
If I fail...
就得失去我的孩子
I lose my kids.
我最担心的是
My biggest concern was Daycia's effect
黛西娅会影响其他患者
on the other patients.
从那方面来说 她也算一种毒品
She was toxic in that way.
太恶心了
This sucks.
我都不敢相信她会这么做
I can't believe she did this.
实话说 如果我能做主
Frankly, if it'd been up to me,
她绝对不会出现在这里
she never would have been in here.
今早载我们的被害人回家的
So, this is the cab
就是这辆出租车
that brought our victim home this morning.
如果和她一起乘车回去的就是凶手
Now, if it was the killer that rode with her,
希望他给我们留了一些蛛丝马迹
then hopefully he left us some kind of trace.
是啊 希望如此
Yeah, hopefully,
因为我刚和司机谈完了
'cause I just got done talking with the driver.
拿到他的描述了吗
Give you a description?
没有 他只记得
No, not really. The only thing he could remember
是个白人
is that the guy was a white male.
大概他的眼睛
Probably couldn't take his eye
一直黏在美女身上 移不开目光
off the pretty girl the whole time.
大概吧 他有说到她衣衫不整
Yeah, probably. Did say she was in pretty rough shape,
但他不觉得她有危险
but he didn't think she was in any real danger.
我相信她也不觉得自己有危险
I'm sure she didn't think so, either.
直到最后一刻
Till the last second.
如果你查到什么 给我电♥话♥
Give me a call if you find something.
好
Okay.
我见过...
I've seen, uh,
很多人翻垃圾箱
plenty of people dumpster-dive before,
但没见过姿势这么好看的
but they never made it look so good.
让我来帮你怎么样
Why don't you let me get that for you?
你是扎克 对吗
It's Zach, right?
你最好什么都别碰
It'd be better if you didn't touch anything.
对的
Ah, yes.
都是物证
Evidence.
我只是想帮忙
Uh, I just wanted to help.
你想帮忙吗
You want to help?
可以和我聊聊黛西娅
You could tell me about Daycia.
我们认为她昨晚可能带了一个男人回来
We think she may have brought a guy home last night.
听说她是朵交际花
Sounds like she's quite the party girl.
可能不是第一次带男人回家了
May have not been the first time.
你有见到过她和谁在一起吗
You ever see her with anybody?
在这房♥子里 没见过
Ah, here at the house, no.
那别的地方呢
But somewhere else,
有和谁在一起吗
with someone?
你别告诉泰维拉...
Well, don't tell Twyla, but, uh...
有天晚上黛西娅说服了我和她一起出去
I let Daycia talk me into going out one night.
你要知道 我这个人嘛
See, one of the things you got to know
漂亮的女人
about me is, pretty women,
就是我的弱点
they're like my kryptonite, you know?
大概就是我最致命的毒瘾
Maybe my deadliest of addictions.
所以你们去了俱乐部
So you went clubbing
看到她勾搭上了别人
and you saw her hook up with somebody.
在一家俱乐部里
There was this guy at one of the clubs,
有个牛仔一直盯着她看
this cowboy who was watching her.
有点年纪了
Older guy.
我没想太多 因为所有人
I didn't think much of it, because with Daycia,
都盯着黛西娅看
all the guys watched her, you know?
过了一会 我去吧台要了一杯酒
Little while later, I went to the bar to get a drink,
回来的时候 我看到
and when I came back, I saw Daycia
黛西娅和这个牛仔往门口走了
heading out the door with this guy, the cowboy.
所以她挑了个人就走了 是这样吗
So she just picked up and left, just like that?
第二天早上她回来了
She was in group the next morning.
她没提 我也没问
She didn't mention it. I didn't, either.
之后就再没提过了
Never came up again.
好了
Well...
我该去跑步了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表