Maybe. Maybe not.
你还觉得那对双胞胎是幕后黑手吗
You still think the twins are behind this?
-对 我就是那么想的 -那这是...
- Yes, I do. - So, what--
DNA是刻意留下的 又是游戏的一部分吗
the DNA was planted, another part of the game?
-"有本事来抓我" -没错
- Catch me if you can? - Yeah, that's right.
如果不是呢
And if they're not?
如果DNA是对的 而你把错误的人...
If the DNA is right, and you put the wrong man--
把一个无辜的人关进死牢呢
an innocent man-- on death row?
那我会找到真凶的 康拉德
Then I will find the right man, Conrad,
剩下的我也只能承受
and I will just have to live with the rest of it.
并不是只有你去承受 D.B.
You're not the only one who'll have to live with it, D.B.
整个实验室都得
This lab will.
你想要我辞职吗
You want me to resign?
不 我不想要你辞职
No. I don't want you to resign.
我想要你解决这一切
I want you to fix this.
如果布里斯克和他的兄弟
If Briscoe and his brother
真的是幕后真凶...
really are the ones behind these murders...
抓住他们
...catch 'em.
你知道这是谁的凶案现场吗
Do you know whose crime scene this is?
是你的
It's yours.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表