transferred down here for an interview?
我不是故意饶过你的 康拉德
I didn't mean to go around you, Conrad.
你不是绕过 你是直接越过了我
No, you didn't. You just ran right over me.
你生气了 对不起
You're pissed. I'm sorry.
不光是生气 我很担心
No, it's more than that-- I'm worried.
你应该是这里最冷静的人
You're supposed to be the cool head around here.
这就是我雇你的目的
That's why I hired you.
康拉德 我得跟布里斯克面对面谈谈
Conrad, I need to talk to Briscoe face-to-face
才能弄明白在维加斯到底发生了什么
so I can understand what's going on here in Vegas.
你是指一个模仿者
You mean a copycat.
是的
Yeah, I do.
好吧 D.B.
All right, D.B.,
听着 我知道在西雅图发生了什么
look, I know what happened in Seattle.
我知道布里斯克渴望成为新闻的焦点
I know Briscoe started to follow his exploits in the news,
开始关注作为调查员领导的你
started to focus on you, the lead investigator,
甚至到了跟踪玛雅的程度
even to the point where he stalked Maya.
对 那绝对是个错误
Yeah, and that was a mistake.
不要因为是过去的事
Well, don't make one of your own
而一个人自己扛
by opening up old wounds.
我已经因为过去的破事失去了一个朋友
I already lost one friend to ghosts of the past;
我不想再失去另一个
I don't need to lose another.
吉姆怎么样了
How is Jim?
埃莉·布拉斯正面临一场恶战
Ellie Brass is facing a fight.
我觉得两边都赢不了 但是...
I don't think either of them can win, but...
他说他不会离开她的
he says he's not gonna leave her.
即使这意味着要离开我们
Even if that means leaving us.
我必须这么做
I need to do this.
一切都井井有条啊
Certainly lives up to billing.
我在外面看到芬恩了 她说你需要帮忙
I saw Finn outside; she said you could use a hand here.
我还没来得及查看那些血迹呢
I haven't had a chance to work any of the blood pools yet.
我可以来弄
Oh, well, I'm on it.
这家伙确实帮我们做了我们的工作
You know, this guy really did our jobs for us.
他把所有证据都标出来了
He marked all the evidence.
包括凶器 一把渔夫用的鱼叉
Including the murder weapon, a fisherman's gaff.
这东西你见得不多
You don't see that much.
对 尤其是在沙漠里
Yeah, especially not in the desert.
甚至还撒了指纹粉
Even dusted it for fingerprints.
凶手留下指纹了吗
Killer leave us one?
-没有 -你看
- No, ma'am. - You know,
芬恩是对的 根据流出的血量
Finn's right-- based on the volume of blood
和动脉喷血的痕迹
and this arterial spray,
失踪的受害人确实死在这里
our missing victim definitely died here.
-萨拉 -怎么了
- Sara. - Yeah?
电子录音笔
Digital recorder?
对 就像我们用的一样
Yeah, just like the ones we use.
也撒了指纹粉
Dusted it for prints, as well.
按一下播放键
Hit "Play."
我面朝南站着
I'm standing facing south.
喷溅的血迹跟钝器创伤
Spatter indicates castoff consistent
是一致的
with blunt force trauma.
凶器是七十公分长的鱼叉
Murder weapon: a 28-inch fisherman's gaff.
转身走向屋子中♥央♥
Turning back toward the center of the room,
我随着滴落的血迹走到最大的血泊前
I follow the gravitational drops to the primary blood pool.
乍一看 我会说凶手跟他的猎物
First blush, I'd say our killer played cat and mouse
玩了猫捉老鼠的游戏 最后给了她一叉
with his prey, until he finally gave her the hook,
结果了她
finishing her.
一眼就能看出来
First blush, of course.
不管凶手是谁 他们都知道他们在做什么
Whoever this is, they knew what they were doing.
我是说 按我所了解的一切
I mean, if I didn't know any better,
我会说凶手是我们中的一个
I would say it was one of us.
或者是警♥察♥ 或者是犯罪现场调查员
Or a cop. Or a CSI.
但我们也会犯错误的 对吧
But even we make mistakes, right?
我打算把这些东西运回实验室了
I can start getting this stuff back to the lab.
还有一件事要做
One thing left to do first.
我的听力可能因为耳部感染而受影响了
My hearing may be compromised by twin ear infections,
但我知道你们在那里
but I know you're there.
你有答案了吗
So, do you have an answer?
抱歉 但是...
Forgive me, but...
有些结果让人非常困扰
some results are sufficiently disturbing
需要仔细研究
to merit a second look.
包括检查带有多肽的指纹
Including running peptide mass fingerprinting.
-也就是说你发现了蛋白质 -检测到的浓度
-Meaning you found proteins? - In concentrations
足以让你证实你的怀疑
that corroborate your rather unsettling suspicions.
所以那些绳子和标记
So the strings and markers
都是用人体组织做成的
were definitely made from human tissue.
对 是的
Ick. And yes.
亨利查过DNA了吗
Has Henry run the DNA?
还没有 你们的样本在排队
Not yet. Your samples are on deck.
萨拉让他
Sara is having him
赶紧分♥析♥现场的血迹
expedite the analysis of the blood from the scene.
他查出我们被害人的身份了吗
Did he get an I.D. on our victim?
DNA在索引系统中匹配到了
DNA got a hit in CODIS
一个西雅图的大学生 艾米丽·巴特森 十九岁
to a Seattle college student, Emily Bartson, 19.
五周前上报失踪
Reported missing five weeks ago.
你是在等这东西吗
Is this what you're waiting for?
这是什么
What's this?
那是艾米丽·巴特森的谋杀案报告
That is Emily Bartson's homicide report.
失踪的大学生
Missing college student.
西雅图警方说她父母雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Seattle P.D. says that her parents hired a P.I.
帮忙寻找她
to help find her.
想起来了吗
Ring a bell?
我不知道艾米丽·巴特森死了
I didn't know Emily Bartson was dead.
实际上我都没想到她在维加斯
Truth is, I didn't even think she was in Vegas.
那你来这里干嘛
Then why are you here?
为了我的搭档
My partner.
凯莉·托里斯
Keri Torres.
我知道凯莉
Oh, I know Keri.
她在谋杀组工作
She worked Homicide.
对 我们一起离开西雅图警局 开了家侦探社
Yeah, we left Seattle P.D. together, started up an agency.
艾米丽的父母雇了我们
Emily's parents hired us.
凯莉到这里来查一条线索
Keri came down here to check out a lead.
我一直联♥系♥不上她
I've been having a hard time getting ahold of her.
她一直不接电♥话♥ 我很担心
She's not answering her phone, so I got worried.
所以你来这里是为了找凯莉
So you're here looking for Keri?
我坐这儿可不是为了等
Look, I'm not sitting here waiting for
一些我都不知道已经死了的
homicide reports for girls
女孩的命案报告
I didn't even know were dead.
那你在这等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
街边的监控录像
CCTV footage off-Strip.
那是凯莉最后出现过的地方
Last place I know where Keri was.
我已经塞钱给你们的一名调度员帮忙了
I already slipped a C-note to one of your dispatchers.
我想你可能也会帮忙的
I was thinking maybe you could help.
你骗完我还想让我帮你
You want me to help you? After you lied to me?
你的车震功夫也没那么好
You weren't even that great in the car.
监控录像里有我们俩都需要的信息
There's something in it for both of us.
我们显然是在办同一件案子 对吧
We're obviously working on the same case now, right?
你确定那就是凯莉吗
Are you sure that's even Keri?
肯定是她
It's got to be.
我追踪了她的消费卡记录
I trapped her credit card;
她最后一次消费就是在这家咖啡店
her last charge was at this coffee shop.
画面能放大点吗
Can you get us a better look?
脸部看不清
Can't make out the faces.
而且她见的这个家伙背对着我们 所以...
And the guy she's meeting with has his back to us, so...
你不知道他是谁吗
You have no idea who he might be?
凯莉之前问过艾米丽·巴特森的室友
Keri interviewed Emily Bartson's roommate.
她室友说艾米丽有个周末
She said she had a weekend
是去拉斯维加斯见一个客户
lined up with a client in Vegas.
凯莉当时在追查那个人的线索
Keri was trying to track the guy down.
一个客户
A client?
艾米丽参与性♥交♥易
Emily dabbled in the sex trade.
她偶尔做应♥召♥女郎
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表