-哪里 -在房♥间里
- Where? - The room...
在他折磨她们的房♥间 折磨我们...
the room where he does things to them, to us...
在哪里
Where?
我...我...
I... I...
那个房♥间在哪里
Where is the room?
那边
Uh... there.
我去找她们
I'm gonna go find them.
好 我在这里陪她
All right, I'm gonna stay here with her.
调度中心 我是C05桑德斯
Uh, Dispatch, this is Charlie-0-5-Sanders.
马上派个医生过来
I need immediate medical to my location.
你真的是警♥察♥吗
Are you really the police?
是的
Yes.
别担心 我会一直守着你的
And don't worry, I'm not going to leave you. Okay?
我好冷
Oh... I'm so cold.
求你了
Please.
好 我去找找看
Okay, just let me find something.
好了 给你 穿上这个
All right, uh, here. Just take this...
别动
Don't!
别这样 你没搞清楚状况
No, please. You don't understand.
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
不 你不是
No, you're not!
不 他是
Yes, he is.
我们都是
We both are.
那为什么你会拿枪指着我
Then why are you pointing a gun at me?
不如我们都放下枪
Why don't we both put our guns down?
好好谈谈如何把你救出去
And we can talk about how we're gonna get you out of here.
C05桑德斯 请回复
Charlie-0-5-Sanders, respond.
那只是我的警用对讲机
It's just my police radio.
当它跌落的时候就会自动报♥警♥
When it fell on its side, it sent out an alert.
你骗人 你想拿话来唬我
You're lying. You're trying to trick me.
不 他没有 我们是来救你的
No, he's not. We're here to help you.
C05桑德斯 请回复
Charlie-0-5-Sanders, respond.
你得让我回复它
You have to let me answer that.
因为如果我不回复 他们会冲进来
Because if you don't and they come in here
然后看见你用枪指着我
and see you pointing a gun...
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me!
我不会让那种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
-但你得让我回复 -C05桑德斯
- But you need to let me answer that now. - Charlie-0-5-Sanders,
请作答
talk to me!
C05桑德斯 你还在吗
Charlie-0-5-Sanders! Are you there?
不 不要 别动
No! No! Stop!
现场调查员芬恩利 你要上交你的配枪
CSI Finlay, I need you to surrender your firearm.
我知道该怎么做
I know the drill.
对 没错
Yes, you do.
我收到了现场调查员芬恩利的P232型手♥枪♥
I've received CSI Finlay's SIG Sauer P-232.
弹匣里还剩四发子弹
Four live rounds in the magazine.
枪膛里有一发子弹
One live round in the chamber.
不如...
So...
你将整件事从头说一遍
why don't you just start from the beginning?
那间屋子我可是进去过
I've been in that room before.
我们都进去过
We both have.
查到那个女人的身份了吗
Any I.D. On that woman yet?
没有
No.
只知道她看起来和凯莉一样 一直被关在那儿
All we know is that it looks like she was being held like Keri.
据我所知
From what I heard,
芬恩利只是尽职而已
Finlay did what she had to do.
是的
Yeah.
她向来如此
She always does.
你没事吧
You okay?
我想救她来着
I was trying to help her.
我一直在想
And I keep thinking to myself
也许当时我能说些别的改变这一切
maybe I could've said something different.
或者我能做点什么
Or maybe I could've done a better job
让她更有安全感一些
of making her feel safe.
格雷格 这不是你的错
Greg, it wasn't your fault.
她也许被下药了
I mean, she was probably drugged.
天知道她经历了哪些折磨
God knows what else was done to her.
警♥察♥发现凯莉·托里斯的时候 她有幻觉
When the police found Keri Torres, she was delusional,
也很有攻击性
she was aggressive.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但我们当时在那里
But we were there.
我本可以救她的
And I could've saved her.
结果她现在死了
And now she's dead.
我要怎么承受这一切
How am I supposed to live with that?
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
你要知道你尽力了
You need to know that.
假以时日 你会知道你尽力了
In time, you will know that.
至于如何承受这一后果...
As far as how you live with what happened...
我也想知道答案
I wish I knew the answer to that.
我没法想象格雷格和芬恩经历了什么
I could not imagine what Greg and Finn are going through.
内务部的人急着要这份证据报告
I.A.'s put a rush on this evidence.
希望他们不要太急着下结论才好
Let's just hope they don't rush to judgment.
你把DNA发给亨利了吗
You sent her DNA to Henry yet?
发了 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我发现她的骨盆周围有疤痕
There's scar tissue in her pelvic area.
受害者经历了一场手术
Our victim's undergone surgery.
一点也不意外
It's not surprising.
凶手在每一个受害者身上都进行了手术
The killer performed surgery on all of his victims.
切下他们的组织用来做血迹线
Harvesting their tissue for his strings.
不是那种情况
That's not what this is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己来看
Take a look for yourself.
阴♥道♥成形术
Colovaginoplasty.
受害者曾经是个男人
Our she was once a he.
听着 我知道你想见我
Look, I know you wanted to see me.
那么让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
带薪停职两个星期
Two-week suspension with pay,
直到内务部的调查结果出来
pending the outcome of the I.A. Investigation.
不 你不会被停职的 朱尔斯
No, you're not gonna be suspended, Jules.
实际上 还得给你颁块奖牌呢
Matter of fact, you're probably gonna get a medal.
什么
What?
很显然 你成功拿下了吉格港杀人狂
Well, apparently you just took down the Gig Harbor Killer.
在沙漠里的那具尸体上
The unknown male DNA
你发现了未知男性的DNA
that we recovered from the bodies in the desert--
还记得吗
you remember that?
DNA和你开枪杀死的女人相吻合
Well, that DNA's a match to the woman you just shot.
我不明白
I do not understand.
我们还是没有查到她的身份
We still don't know who she is,
但很显然 法医说
but apparently Doc said
她做了变性手术
that she had a gender reassignment surgery.
大概十年前做的
Possibly as long as a decade ago.
DNA依然为男性
DNA's still XY.
不对
No.
她肯定是温斯洛普的游戏设定之一
She's got to be another part of Winthrop's game.
未知男性的DNA是被故意弄到那些尸体上的
The unknown male DNA was planted on those bodies.
我杀死的那个女人只是另一个受害者
That woman that I shot is just another victim.
她被绑♥架♥了 被温斯洛普利用了
She was kidnapped, she was used by Winthrop,
被下药了 使她变得过分多疑
she was drugged and reduced to a paranoid state.
就跟凯莉·托里斯一样
Just like Keri Torres.
跟凯莉一样
Yeah, and like Keri,
他早知道我们冲进屋子里她会有什么反应
he knew how she'd react the minute we barged into that room.
让我杀了一个无辜的女人
And he is probably getting off right now
说不定让他解脱了
on the idea that I killed an innocent woman.
不能再单纯地相信表面证据了 D.B.
We cannot trust the evidence anymore, D.B.
你知道这听起来多疯狂吗
You know how crazy that sounds?
你不同意我的说法吗
Do you disagree?
我同不同意不重要
It doesn't matter whether I agree or not.
如果我们不能相信证据
If we can't trust the evidence,
那我们怎么阻止这个家伙
then how are we gonna stop this guy?
我们手里还有凯莉
Well, we still have Keri.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表