肯定得有个人帮他
He has to have somebody else helping him.
不会是他弟弟的鬼魂
And it's not his brother's ghost.
就是 他受伤了
Right, I mean, the guy was wounded.
所以他需要藏身 有人把他藏了起来
So he had to lay low. Somebody's been hiding him.
同时他也无法进入
He also doesn't have any access
自己的银行账户
to his bank accounts, so...
所以一定有人在资助他
somebody has to be supporting him.
拉森说是温斯洛普的父亲科林
Larson says that it's Winthrop's father, Collin.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
好吧 我打算两条线都跟下去
All right, I'm going to follow up on both of them.
关于犯罪现场的这根绳子你猜得没错
You were right about the rope from the crime scene.
很不寻常 肯定不是用来玩普通的捆绑游戏的
It's unusual. Definitely not your standard bondage gear.
非要说有的话
If anything, it tends more
它应该和园艺爱好者有关
towards a fetish of gardening.
园艺吗
Gardening?
这是一条用植物纤维手编的绳子
You are looking here at a handwoven plant fiber.
准确说是印第安麻(罗布麻属 无译名)
Specifically Apocynum cannabinium.
又叫毒狗♥草♥
Otherwise known as dogbane.
是一种入侵植物
It's an invasive species.
野草一般分布非常广
Grows like a weed almost anywhere.
也就是说没什么用咯
So, not particularly helpful.
是的 但是
No. But...
你从绳子上提取的东西
the trace that you pulled from the rope--
就完全不一样了
that's a different story.
而且你说的没错 它来自有机体
You were also right-- it's organic.
它是一种名叫阿尔弥特斯的
These are pollen spores
仙人掌品种的花粉
from a cactus called the Artemis bloom.
阿尔弥特斯 狩猎女神
Artemis. Goddess of the hunt.
她是宙斯的女儿 是太阳神阿波罗的
Artemis was also the daughter of Zeus, twin sister
同胞姐妹 所以我以为
to Apollo. So I'm thinking
这也是一条信息
that perhaps it's another message.
很有可能
Probably.
关于这种植物还有什么要告诉我吗
Is there anything more you can tell me about the plant?
阿尔弥特斯仙人掌非常少见
Uh, the Artemis bloom is very rare,
难以养护而且非常昂贵
very delicate and also very expensive.
是最顶级的温室植物
It's the ultimate hothouse flower.
只有关系很硬的狂热爱好者才能买♥♥到
Prized only by serious enthusiasts with deep pockets.
所以你说的是
Now you're talking.
和你想的一样
And you're thinking
如果温斯洛普不是园艺爱好者
that if Winthrop isn't our flower enthusiast,
也许他和哪位狂热的园丁待在一起过
perhaps he's spending time with someone who is.
没准就是他的同伙
Maybe his partner.
科林·温斯洛普
Collin Winthrop.
沉迷于植物的隐士富豪
Wealthy recluse, plant hobbyist.
不幸播了坏种
Who spawned a bad seed.
貌似我们的业余植物学家出去锻炼了下身体
Looks like our weekend botanist had some practice.
是啊 不只支持儿子的变♥态♥冲动
Yeah, not just cultivating the sick impulses
自己也亲自加入了
of his son, but seems to have some of his own.
2006年司法官曾
2006. Legal secretary
当地一名男性被控性侵
指控他性侵
accused him of sexual assault.
案子根本没送审
Case never went to trial.
还有言论称他性侵多人
Rumors of more women and more allegations.
多名女性指控企业家科林·温斯洛普性侵
拉森对老温斯洛普的说法
Well, Larson's theory about Winthrop Sr.
越来越有戏了
is getting better and better.
但有一个问题
There's just one problem.
据报道他已经逃往墨西哥了
Says here that he reportedly fled to Mexico.
科林·温斯洛普从加州出逃 疑点重重
也就是说他可能远程支持自己的儿子
Which means that he could still help his son from afar,
但没有亲自参与谋杀
but couldn't participate in the murders.
除非老爸根本没离开美国
Unless Dad never left the country.
这是我的文件吗
These are my files, right?
我被捕以后从我酒店房♥间里搜出来的是不是
The ones from my hotel room after I was arrested?
没错 怎么了
Yeah, why? What have you got?
就像我说的 我追踪过资金流
Well, like I said, I was following the money.
我察看了温斯洛普公♥司♥的账目
I was looking into the Winthrop company financials.
我记得有一系列转账
I remember a series of transactions,
是捐赠给自然保护机构的
donations to a nature conservancy.
我以为只是幌子
I thought it was a front, but...
在这里
Here it is.
税收记录说明确实有一家
Tax records show there actually was a charity
致力于保护外来植物物种的慈善机构
devoted to the preservation of exotic plant species.
你愿意赌多少
How much you want to bet that money
这笔钱直接进了温斯洛普老爸的口袋
went straight into Papa Winthrop's pockets?
该机构位于加州石南溪
Place is in Briar Creek, California.
圣地亚哥县
San Diego County's
有点超出你的管辖范围了
a little out of your jurisdiction.
我认识一个人 他认识一个人
You know, I think I know a guy who knows a guy.
嗨 芬恩利 你在哪呢
Hey, Finlay, what's your 20?
肖和我五分钟后就到
Shaw and I are about five minutes out.
好的 我先去探探路
All right, I'm gonna get the lay of the land
一会再联♥系♥你
out here and I'll call you back.
收到
Copy that.
你是埃利斯吗
You Ellis?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
很高兴见到你 斯托克斯调查员
Good to meet you, CSI Stokes.
叫我尼克就行
Call me Nick, please.
好的
I got it.
实验室主管诺兰吩咐我热情招待你
Lab Director Nolan said to extend you every courtesy.
-是吗 -据我所知
- Did he? - And from what I hear,
没准我很快就是你的手下了
I may be working for you full-time soon.
走着瞧吧
Oh, we'll see about that.
现在是什么情况
What's the situation out here?
这里已经被我们包围了
We've got the place surrounded.
搜查证申请到了
Warrants in hand.
主楼没什么动静
There's no activity in the main house.
但已经找到科林·温斯洛普了
But we have eyes on Collin Winthrop.
他在温室里干活
He's working in the greenhouse.
那保罗呢
What about Paul?
没看到他
No sign of him.
但我赌他在客房♥那边
But my money's on the guesthouse.
从地图上看 这个地方很隐蔽
Shades are drawn, place is secluded,
而且离后门很近
and has easy access to the back gate.
好的 不如咱俩去客房♥看看吧
Okay, why don't you and I take the guesthouse.
让你的队伍搜查整座房♥子
We'll have your team search the property.
等我的人来了 他们会去抓温斯洛普老爹
When my guys get here, they'll take Daddy Winthrop.
科林·温斯洛普
Collin Winthrop.
我是拉斯维加斯警局犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
I'm CSI Finlay, LVPD.
我有证件要搜查你的房♥子
I have a warrant to search your property.
没有逮捕我的命令吗
No warrant for my arrest?
得看我们能搜到什么了
Depends on what we find.
你们想找什么呢
What do you expect to find?
你的儿子
Your son.
或者是能把你俩和拉斯维加斯
Maybe some evidence linking the two of you
那五位被杀的女性联♥系♥起来的东西
to the five women who were murdered in Las Vegas.
我儿子和我是无辜的
My son and I are innocent.
我们才是受害者
We are the victims here.
是嘛
Oh, yeah.
你是怎么看出来的呢
How do you figure that?
保罗和我天生就有
Well, Paul and I share a natural appetite for...
对特殊乐趣的癖好
certain pleasures.
也许不被社会所接受
Society may not approve,
法律可能也不允许
and the law may attempt to prohibit,
但当这二者都无法阻止冲动
but when they are both impotent to stop us,
我们的行为就被称为暴行了
we are accused of brutalities.
所以你要逃往墨西哥是吗
Is that why you fled to Mexico?
一个人想远离尘嚣
It's not a crime for a man
去荒漠里寻找
to want to abandon his life for a time
你眼前这些美丽的植物
and wander in the desert in search of beauty.
不算犯罪吧
Like you see here.
温斯洛普先生 你的儿子在哪
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表