黛西娅 黛西娅
Daycia. Daycia.
不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no.
她已经死了
She was dead.
我以为她晕倒了
Look, I figured she had just passed out,
然后滑进水里了
slipped under the water, you know?
我以为只是一场意外
That it was an accident.
那你还是应该报♥警♥
You still should've called 911.
我是应该打的
I should've.
但我惊慌了
But I panicked.
黛西娅不是沙漠静洲第一个死者了
Daycia's wasn't the first death at Desert Peace.
八个月前
We had an overdose
有人服药过多死亡
eight months ago.
当时对诊所的抗♥议♥简直是噩梦
The backlash on the clinic was a nightmare.
因为你害怕被抗♥议♥
Oh, so that's why you moved her body
所以你运走了她的尸体
because you were afraid of the backlash?
我还有另外三个病人要考虑
Look, I had three other patients that I had to think about,
他们在为自己的生命抗争
who are fighting for their lives,
他们指望我 所以...
who count on me. So...
我清理了一切 运走了尸体
I cleaned everything up and moved the body.
让一切看上去就像她从没回来过
Made it look like she was never home.
有一件事他说的是事实
He was telling the truth about one thing.
八个月前 沙漠静洲确实有过死亡事件
Eight months ago, Desert Peace did have a fatality.
一位女病人服用了过量安♥眠♥药♥
A female patient OD'd on sleeping pills.
所以亚当掩盖黛西娅的死
So Adam, covering up Daycia's death,
是为了避免破坏公♥关♥形象
was trying to avoid bad PR
或许更高的保险费 对吧
and maybe a hike in his insurance premiums, right?
问题是 我们要不要相信
The question is, do we believe him
他说他没杀她
when he says he did not kill her?
就我个人来说 我一个字都不信
Well, personally, I would not trust a word.
但我提取了他的DNA样本
But I did swab him, and his DNA
他的DNA与我们在浴巾及被害人指甲里
did not match what we have on the bath towel
找到的不一致
or underneath the fingernails of the victim.
也就是说 他不是我们要找的人 所以...
Which suggests he's not our guy. So...
现在的情况是怎样
what are we looking at?
在坐出租车回到家
At some point between the cab ride home
到亚当去看她之间的某个时候
and when Adam went to check on her,
有人去了黛西娅的卫生间杀了她
someone else went into Daycia's bathroom and killed her.
尼克 是戒指
Hey, Nick, it's a ring.
蜡里的印记
The impression in the wax,
是两个手指和一个戒指
it's two fingers and a ring.
我们找到黛西娅时 她戴着一枚钻戒
Daycia was wearing a diamond ring when we found her.
不 不
No, no.
这不是黛西娅的戒指 是另一枚戒指
It's not Daycia's ring. It's something different.
我认为是凶手的
I think it's the killer's.
你说得对
You're right.
那是一枚男戒
That is a man's ring.
是的 而且上面有刻字
Yeah, and it's got an inscription on it,
至少有一些印迹
or at least a tiny part of one.
21 12
21, 12.
像一枚毕业戒指
Like a class ring.
至少我是这么想的
Or at least that's what I was thinking.
但那好像是一百年以后的事
But then that's, like, a hundred years in the future,
所以不可能会是毕业戒指
so there's no way it could be a class ring.
如果不是年份的话 会是什么
Well, what if it's not the year?
如果是 比赛得分呢
What if it's a... score?
比赛里的得分 21比12
You know? From a game. 21-12.
谁会把比赛得分刻在戒指上
Why would someone put a score on a ring?
如果是冠军戒指的话
If it's a championship ring,
他们经常会把得分刻在上面
a lot of times they'll put the score on there.
扎克
Zach.
扎克·奥尔顿 他也是戒疗所的病人
Zach Alton, he's one of the patients at the rehab center.
他以前是西城大学的运动员
He-he used to be a jock at WLVU.
我记得是橄榄球
Football, I think.
我们看看
Let's see.
2007风滚草联赛
在这
Right here.
2007年 西城大学小野马队
2007. WLVU Mustangs
获得了联赛冠军
won their conference championship.
21比12吗
21-12?
就是21比12
21-12.
恐怕...
I, uh...
我没什么好消息可以告诉你
I'm afraid I don't have any good news for you.
你的DNA和我们在黛西娅的浴缸里
Your DNA was a match to the DNA we found
找到的相吻合
on the towels in Daycia's bathroom.
再看看你胸前的抓痕
It was also a match to the DNA we found under her fingernails,
毫无疑问
which is no surprise,
她指甲里找到的DNA也和你的一致
considering the scratches on your chest.
在你的血液中
As far as your blood goes,
我们发现了安定和氧可酮的成分
we found traces of diazepam and oxycodone,
正是在黛西娅体内以及
the same drugs that were in Daycia's system
她浴室里找到的药品
and the same drugs that we found in her bathroom.
如你所见
So, as you can see,
证据基本上解释了一切
the evidence pretty much tells the story here.
除非你还有什么要补充的
Unless there's something you'd like to add.
我是说...
I mean...
我为什么要杀她
wh-why would I kill her?
我怎么会做这种事
Why would I do anything?
根本讲不通
It doesn't even make sense.
你是想说你什么都不记得了吗
Are you trying to tell me you can't remember anything?
我只记得一些片段
I only remember parts.
我记得我在床上睡觉
I remember I was in bed, asleep.
不知道具体几点了
I don't know what time it was.
然后...
And, uh...
黛西娅走了进来 几乎没穿衣服
Daycia comes in the room wearing next to nothing.
扎克
Zach.
我想洗个澡
I'm gonna take a bath.
可是浴缸实在大得吓人
And it is an awfully big tub.
你要不要跟我一起
You want to join?
这样不太好吧
You know this is a bad idea.
那这个也不太好咯
Then I guess this is a bad idea, too, huh?
漂亮的女人
Pretty women.
是我的...
They're my...
你的弱点 没错 我也听说了
Kryptonite. Yeah, I heard. We get it.
所以你就和她一起进浴缸了
So you ended up in the tub...
酒一杯接一杯
One drink leads to another,
她拿出了药片...
she brings out the pills and...
我也不知道 也许那会我就想着
I don't know, I guess at that point I figured,
管它呢 吃就吃了
might as well go all in.
在那之后的事...
But the rest...
我真的完全记不住了
I cannot for the life of me remember.
我彻底断片了
It's... a blackout.
第二天早上醒来
I woke up the next morning
床上只有我自己
by myself in my bed,
也不见黛西娅的踪影...
and Daycia was nowhere around, so...
所以你就当这事这么过去了吗
So you just went about your day?
我真的不知道我杀了她
I had no idea I killed her.
不好意思 断片了你也还是犯下谋杀了
Unfortunately, that doesn't make it any less of a crime.
收到你的信息了 医生 什么事这么急
Got your text, Doc. Why the 911?
我刚看了那位溺水死者的
Just examining a tissue section
器官组织切片
from your drowning victim's organs.
你看看
Have a gander.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
肺组织 准确地说是肺泡
Lung tissue, specifically alveoli.
肺中的氧气和二氧化碳
They're the little sacs
就在这种囊泡结构中进行交换
where oxygen and CO2 are exchanged.
这些肺泡
They're blown,
都像小气球一样被吹爆了
all popped like tiny balloons.
为什么会这样
Well, why? What would cause that?
一般情况我会认为是气压伤
Well, normally I would say barotrauma.
比如潜水病
You know, the bends.
潜水员上浮速度过快
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表