有没有和谁闹矛盾
or run-ins they might've had?
有和任何人成为敌人吗
Any enemies they could've made?
要是有他也不会
He would've knew better
跟我们谈这些事
than to talk to us about it.
这只会更让我担心
It would only worry me that much more.
而且赛斯对此也很恼怒
And it only aggravated Seth.
你不支持他吗
You weren't a fan of what he was doing?
我就怕出这种事
I was afraid of exactly this.
我告诫过他 不知跟他说了多少次
I mean, I warn-I warned him I don't know how many times
他们这个游戏太危险了
that they were playing a dangerous game.
外面的世界不像漫画
It's not comic book land out there.
这是现实生活 人们可以持枪持刀
It's the real world. People have guns and knives.
他说那是他的使命
He said it was his calling.
让他活得更有意义
That it gave meaning to his life.
他说出这话我还能说什么
How can you argue with that?
我明白
No, I understand. Um...
他的两个搭档 狄娜和斯考特
his two partners -- Tina and Scott?
你们跟他们熟吗
How-how well do you know them?
挺熟的
Well.
他们经常来我们家
They're here all the time.
他们喜欢在地下室玩
They hang out in the basement.
他们是他最好的朋友
They were his best friends.
他的死是绝对不可能和他们有关的
They would never have anything to do
你这么想就错了
with his death if that's what you're thinking.
布拉德的妈妈不反对你们
So, Brad's mom doesn't have a problem
在她的地下室干这些
with you guys setting up in her basement?
我们三人会在一起都是因为布拉德
I mean, Brad was the one who brought the three of us together.
是他启发了我们
You know? Like, inspired us.
他让我真正相信我能影响世界
He got me believing I could actually make a difference.
改变世界
And change the world, you know?
为什么选择用这种方式
But why like this?
这些面具 服装
The masks, costumes?
我们都有自己的理由
Well, we have our reasons.
我嘛
For me?
我曾经是受害者
I was a victim once.
十七岁的姑娘
Just a 17-year-old girl,
晚上乘坐巴士
riding the bus late at night.
我不是受害者
Yeah, I was never a victim.
可是我有一段黑史
But I was into some pretty dark stuff in the past.
曾经伤害过他人
Hurt people.
现在做这些 是为了偿还我的罪过
What I do now, it's my way to pay it back.
这是我赎罪的机会
It's my redemption.
可是你们不是警♥察♥
But you're not police officers.
你们没有受过训练
You don't have police training.
你们也没有逮捕任何人的权利
You don't have the power to even arrest anybody.
你们的行为几乎是在打法律的擦边球
What you're doing is borderline unlawful.
你们知道吧
You know that, right?
那我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
就让警♥察♥来办案吗 是吗
We-we leave it up to the cops? Is that it?
这是个好主意啊
Well, there's an idea, yeah.
警♥察♥只保护有钱人
Cops go where the money is.
赌场 旅客
The casinos, the tourists.
我们这样的人不属于优先考虑人群
We aren't exactly a priority.
所以我们才决定这么做
So, that's why we do what we do.
来看看这个
Come here and take a look at this.
介绍下超级英雄在抗争的这群人
Tell me about the gang this superhero's fighting.
我们把他们称作门徒
Yeah, we call them The Disciples.
他们已经在这块区域肆意扫荡了一个月了
They've been running wild around this area for about a month now.
算是我们的死敌
They're sort of our nemesis.
这些是布拉德画的
The drawing was Brad's version
如果他遇到他们会怎么做
of what would happen if he found them.
那些也都是布拉德画的吗
These are the rest of Brad's drawings over here?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么意思
What's this one about?
就只是某晚我们碰到的人 怎么了
Just some guy we ran into one night. Why?
目击者称昨晚大概在布拉德被杀时
Witnesses saw a red pickup truck last night
看到了一辆红色卡车
around the time Brad was murdered.
能告诉些什么线索吗
What can you tell me about it?
那人在和一名妓♥女♥争吵
Guy was arguing with a hooker.
把她推倒
Shoved her down.
所以我们介入了
So we intervened.
他想逃跑的时候
When he tried to bail,
布拉德砸了他卡车的挡泥板
Brad smashed the fender of his truck.
对司机有什么线索
Know anything about the driver?
之前或者之后有没有见过他
Have you seen him before or since then?
没有 只有那天晚上
No. Just that night.
好吧 就这样吗
Okay. That's it?
就这样
Yeah, that's it.
我还从来不知道真的有这种事
You know, I had no idea this was actually a thing--
现实生活中的超级英雄活动
this whole, real-life superhero movement.
所以不止我们那三位超级英雄吗
More than just our trio, you mean?
远远不止 我找到全国有上百位
Way more. I have found hundreds of people across the country,
喜欢穿着超级英雄服装
who like to dress in superhero costumes
在居住区附近到处走
and go out in their neighborhoods,
大多数都是满怀正义之心
mostly it seems with altruistic motives.
我挺支持改变世界
I'm all for making a difference,
但是要穿成这幅打扮就...
but the whole dress up part just seems so...
我得用什么形容词呢
What's the word I'm looking for?
两位女士好
Hello, ladies.
核桃壳里找到了线索
I bring news on our walnut shells.
还记得我说过它们很独特吗
Now, you remember that I said they were unique?
你说是被烤焦了
You said they were charred, right?
而且还用次氯酸钙泡过
And also that they'd been exposed to calcium hypochlorite.
满足这些条件的可能是...
And all that just might equal...
日光泳池设备
Sundip Pool Supply.
怎么解释
Might equal, how?
调查发现 核桃壳
Turns out, ground walnut shell
也会被加入喷砂器 清洗泳池瓷砖
is also used by sandblasters to clean pool tile.
它们用核桃壳而不用沙子
They spray it instead of sand
是因为胡桃壳不会刮坏瓷砖
because the shells don't scratch the tile.
那是怎么查到日光泳池设备这地方的呢
And how does that get us to this Sundip place?
烤焦和化学使用痕迹
The charring and the chemical trace.
日光泳池设备三周前遭遇大火
Sundip Pool Supply had a huge fire about three weeks ago.
我只能推理出这一个源头
It's the only logical source I can think of
能够匹配上现场采集的样品
that matches our specific samples.
谢谢霍奇斯 我们去调查的
Thanks, Hodges, I'll check it out.
你好 医生
Hey, Doc.
漫长的一天吧
Long day for you.
漫长而繁忙 但找到了几个有趣线索
Long and busy with some very interesting findings,
尤其是你们案中的被害人
particularly in the case of your victim.
真的吗 查到了什么
Really? What have you got?
你也能看到他的伤口
Well, as you can see in his injuries here,
有许多的淤青和肿胀
there's a lot of bruising and swelling
还有些地方出血
as well as areas of bleeding.
但这些都并非致命伤
All of this is consistent with a non-lethal beating.
非致命
Non-lethal?
但他死了
And yet he's dead.
因为揍在头骨底下的这一拳
Thanks to a single blow that landed just here at the base of the skull.
被害人曾被很大力气殴打过
The victim was struck once with significant force,
导致破坏了延髓部分的脑干
effectively transecting the brain stem in the area of the medulla oblongata.
好吧 也许在殴打途中
Okay, so maybe during the beating,
有位嫌疑人失去控制
one of the suspects gets carried away,
击打了被害人的头骨底部
hits the victim in the base of the skull,
杀死了他
and kills him.
但难题就在这
But herein lies the conundrum.
这些淤青和肿胀都需要时间
All this bruising and swelling you see took time.
至少要受伤一小时后身体才会
At least 60 minutes for the body to respond
出现这种状况
to injuries of this degree.
而脑干受伤则是瞬间致命
The brain stem injury, however, was instantly fatal.
瞬间
Instantly?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表