你自己去拿如何
Why don't you go and fetch it yourself?
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
维加斯警♥察♥
LVPD.
有几个问题想问你
We got some questions for you.
我很忙
Well, I'm busy.
不 你必须配合
Nah. Not anymore.
你昨晚跟吉米·图雷里在铁轨酒吧吗
Were you with Jimmy Turelli last night at the Rails?
没错 酷长官
You got that right, cool breeze.
我在花式九球中完胜他
Kicked his behind in nine-ball.
痛快地赢了一千块
Won myself a crisp G.
那家伙那天教了我不少东西 但是...
Yeah, that guy, he taught me a lot in the day, but...
他发挥失常了
he's lost his touch.
我们认为是你失常了...
Well, we're thinking you're the one who lost...
把他弄成这样
and did this to him.
这胡子刮得不咋地啊
That's a bad shave.
是你刮得吗
Did you give it to him?
不是我的作风
It's not my style.
你确定
You sure?
非常确定
Positive.
算我们信你吧
Okay, say we believe you.
图雷里昨晚有招待其他同伴吗
Was Turelli entertaining any other company last night?
就他一人
He was alone.
但我听到他和麦希那娘们儿通了电♥话♥
But I did hear him on the phone with that Massey broad.
艾丽斯·麦希 负责本次赛事那个女人吗
Was that Elise Massey, the woman who runs the tournament?
正是
The same.
在吉米坐牢期间
She took over the management of the Rails
她接管了铁轨酒吧
when Jimmy had his... incarceration vacation.
他们都说了什么
What were they talking about?
我觉得吉米不喜欢她对那里的经营方式
I don't think Jimmy liked what she'd done to the place.
吉米一直认为只有真正的
Jimmy always thought that only
台球玩家才有资格出入那里
real pool players should be allowed.
麦希把中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 迪拜
Massey let in rich wannabes
那些有钱的伪玩家都放进去了
from China, Russia, Dubai.
拿个啤酒用这么长时间
Took you bloody long enough.
先生们 你们想喝什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen anything?
这些先生们要离开了 泡泡
These gentlemen were just leaving, bubbles.
你胳膊上的淤青是怎么来的 泰特夫人
How'd you get that bruise on your arm, Mrs. Tate?
-不小心摔的 -她摔的
- Oh, um... I fell. - She fell.
你喜欢对女人和老人动手吗 卡尔文
You like slapping women and old men around, Calvin?
我喜欢的东西多了
I like a lot of things.
此刻 我想你要么逮捕我 要么...
Right now, what I would like is for you to arrest me or...
拿瓶啤酒给我
fetch me a beer.
你想选哪个呢
Now, what's it gonna be?
都不必了 酷哥
Neither one, hotshot.
别出城
Don't leave town.
在铁轨酒吧有发现吗
Got something from the Rails?
有 关于卡尔文·泰特说的那通电♥话♥
Yeah, it's about the phone call that Cal Tate heard.
我不认为麦希和图雷里是因台球玩家的事
I don't think that Massey and Turelli were fighting
而意见不合
over pool players at the Rails.
看看这张信♥用♥卡♥收据
Look at these credit card receipts.
看出异常了吗
Notice anything odd?
打一场台球要五千美金吗
Five grand for a game of pool?
一场台球还附带其他服务
Something else came with the game.
看看铁轨酒吧的网站
Check out the Rails' Web site.
摩根和萨拉在那里采集证据时
So, when Morgan and Sara were processing the place,
找到了一个加密的笔记本电脑
they found a notebook with a security code
在电脑上可用密♥码♥登陆一个网站
and a secret password for the Web site.
维加斯铁轨俱乐部
会员登录
输入密♥码♥
会员独享的特权
Membership comes with its privileges.
欢迎你们
Welcome.
我看得出你是个真正的玩家
I can tell you're a real player.
姑娘们已准备好 接下你"竭力射出的一球"
My girls are ready for your best shot.
实现你的欲望
Whatever you desire.
艾丽斯·麦希
Elise Massey.
看来她为全世界的台球选手
Looks like she was doing more
提供了情趣服务的升级版呢
than spicing up the world of pro billiards.
她这是把铁轨酒吧改造成了妓院
Looks like she turned the Rails into a brothel.
我觉得图雷里出狱后 想洗心革面
I'm thinking that Turelli left prison wanting to go straight,
不想与她同流合污
and this was one game he didn't want to play.
姑娘们已准备好 接下你"竭力射出的一球"
My girls are ready for your best shot,
实现你的欲望
whatever you desire.
维加斯卖♥♥淫 "大新闻啊"
Prostitution in Vegas? Shocking.
不管是不是在维加斯 始终违法
Oh, Vegas or not, it's still against the law.
这里又不是奈伊郡
This isn't Nye County.
位于内华达州 以妓院林立闻名
那就逮捕我吧
Arrest me, then.
动用一下我在市长办公室的关系
With my friends at the mayor's office
以及我重金请来的律师
and my overpaid solicitor,
不出五分钟我就能走出这里
I'll be out in five minutes.
我更关心谋杀 而不是卖♥♥淫
I'm more concerned with the homicide than hooking.
我们知道你跟吉米·图雷里争吵过
You see, we know about your argument with Jimmy Turelli.
几个小时后 他死了
Few hours later, he's dead.
我没有杀吉米
I didn't kill Jimmy.
我们有分歧
We had our differences,
但以前我和客户关系更亲密时...
but he always had my back when...
他都很支持我的
when I used to work a little closer with our clients.
你是说他是你的皮条客吗
Are you saying he was your pimp?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我承认他的说教让人很烦
I'll admit his... moralizing was tiring,
但我绝不会伤害他
but I'd never hurt him.
有人伤害了他 在你经营的俱乐部里
Somebody did-- in the club that you ran.
你能说一下你昨晚在哪里吗
Can you account for your whereabouts last night?
我在主持一场女性花式台球比赛
I was hosting an all-female trick-shot competition
就在丹吉尔赌场
at the Tangiers.
真的吗 我会去核实的
Really? Well, I'll check that out.
去吧 我整晚都在那
Do. I was there all night.
那些女孩们用一些球杆和球
Astonishing what those girls can do
能玩出这么多花样真是令人惊叹
with a few sticks and balls.
从来没见过这样的台球桌
Never seen this version of pool.
我自己做的
I invented it myself.
想复♥制♥血液痕迹
Trying to replicate the blood trail?
我还是认为是某个台球手杀了图雷里
Mm-hmm. I still think a pool player killed Turelli.
也许就是卡尔文·泰特
Maybe Cal Tate.
如果我能证明他的母球从血迹中滚过
If I can prove that his cue ball rolled through the blood,
并在上面找到指纹
and find prints on it,
就能把他抓起来
we put him away.
台球大佬进了监狱
Pool shark in the corner prison cell.
又是大功一件
Chalk another one up.
不错
Nice shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们去看看
All right, let's check it out.
路径重叠测算完成 不匹配
看到了吧 不论我试多少次
See, I can't seem to replicate the blood pattern,
我似乎都不能重复出血迹
no matter how many attempts I make.
看上去球...
Looks like there may be, like,
转得很厉害
some kind of crazy spin on the ball.
英式台球吗
English?
我不知道 你才是台球专家
I-I don't know. You're the pool expert.
我不是专家 霍奇斯
I'm no expert, Hodges.
但你过去经常打 不是吗
But you used to play a lot, right?
说说呗 有什么故事
Come on. What's the story?
威尼斯海滩[洛杉矶地名]有个台球厅
There was a-a dive pool hall in Venice.
非常老派的地方
Real old-school place.
放学之后 我宁愿玩九球
Instead of surfing, I would play nine-ball pool,
而不是冲浪
as my after-school sport.
非常真实
It was so real, you know, the...
疯狂的对手 狂野的比赛 那些骗术
the crazy characters, the wild games, the hustles.
台球其实跟下棋很像
Pool is a lot like chess, actually.
一场无声的战争
A silent game of war.
你必须得先会看人才能赢
You really have to know how to read a person to win.
你自己就没耍点小把戏吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表