妈妈
Mommy.
让妈妈看看 我的天啊
Let me see you. Oh, my God.
小朋友们
Hi, guys.
蒂娜
Dina.
你好
Hi.
孩子们怎么样
How are they doing?
他们都还好 感谢上帝
Uh, they seem okay, thank God.
我要给你看一些照片
Uh, I'm gonna show you a photo lineup.
请你告诉我 有没有见过
I want you to tell me if any of these men
与这次绑♥架♥有关的人
were involved in the kidnapping.
恐怕没办法
I-I... I can't.
我都没见过他们
I mean, I never saw a face.
他们一直给我戴着头套
They always had masks on.
没关系 看一下吧
That's okay, take a look anyway.
没准你在你家附近见过他们
Maybe you've seen one of them in your neighborhood
或者在孩子们的学校附近...
or around the kids' school or...
好吧
Okay.
我...不 这些人我都不认识 抱歉
I... No, I don't... recognize any of these, I'm sorry.
他们在这儿吗 他们都好吗
They're here? They're okay?
是的 刚检查过 都很好
Yeah, yeah, they checked out just fine.
但我现在还不能让你进去
But I can't let you in there just yet.
为什么
Why?
还需要对他们进行检查
Well, they still have to be processed.
什么意思 我必须要见他们
What do you mean? I have to see them.
抱歉 罗伊德
I'm sorry, Lloyd,
萨拉还要收集他们的衣服
but Sara has to collect their clothes,
对他们进行一次快速检查
give them a quick once-over.
即使最微小的细节
You know, even the smallest detail
都能帮我们抓住伤害你们的人
can help us catch the guys who did this to you.
所以 先坐会儿
So just... sit tight.
干什么呢
What's up?
你不是把每一帧图像都分♥析♥过了吗
Haven't you already analyzed every single frame of those?
现在有更多图像需要分♥析♥了
Now I have more to work with.
之前只有那五秒钟影像
All we had before were the five-second loops.
现在我们拿到了拍摄视频的手♥机♥
Now we have the phones that they were filmed on.
虽然时长只增加了一两秒
It's only another second or two,
但每段视频都有了开头和结尾
but there are heads and tails on each.
这段视频结尾处 镜头向上倾斜
At the end of this one, the camera tilts up
刚好拍到一扇窗户
and catches just a piece of window.
上面反射出了影像
And there's a reflection in it.
或许我能把这部分强化一下
Maybe I can enhance it.
好像能看到什么东西
Looks like you're getting something.
我能看到...
I can see...
我的天哪 格雷格
Oh, my God, Greg.
过去的二十四小时对你来说一定很痛苦吧
Last 24 hours must have been pretty trying for you.
完全出乎你的意料吧
Not at all what you expected when yesterday began, huh?
是啊 打死我也想不到
God, no. No, not in a million years could I have thought
这事会发生在我们身上
something like this could happen to us.
是啊 你本以为能很快很轻松 是吧
No, no, you thought it'd be quick and easy, didn't you?
可能想用不了一个小时
Probably over in less than an hour.
你和斯图尔特就能拿到钱了
You and Stuart would have the money.
没想到斯图尔特的姐姐会中枪
Couldn't have guessed that Stuart's sister was gonna be shot.
是吧 你设想她能取完钱
Right? I mean, you just thought she'd pick up the money,
放在你和斯图尔特告诉她的指定地点
drop it off where you and Stuart told her to in the instructions.
这 这也...
That's-that's, uh...
这想法也太疯狂了 我...
This is crazy. I...
罗素先生 你不会真的认为
Mr. Russell, you can't honestly think that
我与这事有关吧
I was involved somehow?
我是受害者
I was a victim.
我的孩子们也是受害者
My children were victims.
看了那段视频当然会这样认为 这我承认
Certainly looked that way in the video, I have to admit.
那...那可真挺吓人
I mean, that was... that was terrifying.
我们要是
What was your plan
没在仓库发现你们 你又有什么计划
if we hadn't found you in the warehouse?
你又打算怎么做
What-What were you gonna do?
你是不是要奇迹般地逃脱
Were you gonna miraculously escape
然后拦下一辆车 报♥警♥求助呢
and then flag down a car, dial 911?
我 我根本不需要听你说这些...
You know, I-I don't need to listen to this...
你给我坐下
Hey, you sit down.
你看 我刚刚经历了一场劫难 对吧
Look, I have been through hell. Okay?
我只是...我想回家
And I just... I want to go home,
我想和我的家人在一起
and I want to be with my family.
布莱恩特夫人 我们知道是你和斯图尔特拍的视频
Mrs. Bryant, we know that you and Stuart filmed the video.
就是你们两个
Just the two of you.
没有绑匪 与雷米·瓦雷罗无关
No kidnappers. No Remi Volero.
你们互相拍摄
You filmed each other.
这是你 对吧
I mean, that is you, isn't it?
你...你要知道
Look, you... you have to know that
我不想做这些
I didn't want to do any of this.
都是斯图尔特
It was Stuart.
不是的
No.
是的 是他 他强迫我
No, no, he-he forced me.
斯图尔特只是个小毛孩
Stuart was just some young kid
你骗他来帮你
that you tricked into helping you.
不 他...斯图尔特有把枪
No, he... Stuart had a gun.
他威胁说要伤害我们
And he threatened to hurt us.
但你朝他头部开枪的时候
Well, he didn't have the gun
他并没有枪 不是吗
when you shot him in the head though, did he?
你没有想到的是
See, what you don't realize is that
我们在你运动衫袖子上发现了斯图尔特的血迹
we found Stuart's blood on the sleeve of your sweater.
布莱恩特夫人 我们掌握了所需的所有证据
Mrs. Bryant, we have all the evidence we need.
没什么好说的了
You're done.
罗素先生
Mr. Russell,
你要是能换个角度看这事儿...
you look the other way on this...
我拿到的钱的一半...
and half of what I have...
就归你了
is yours.
布莱恩特夫人
Mrs. Bryant,
我绝对不想从你那得到任何东西
you have absolutely nothing I want.
她可真是个人物
Man, she's a piece of work.
死活不说钱在哪儿
She's not gonna say where the money is.
她是想等出来的时候再去拿
Well, she thinks it's gonna be waiting for her when she gets out.
只不过她是不会被放出来了
Only, she's never getting out.
我开始怀疑是不是事情发生了变化
I'm starting to wonder if something's changed.
一些如涟漪般不人道的事推波助澜形成了
Some ripple of inhumanity has built into this wave of
这样巨浪般的残忍♥与冷漠
cruelty and indifference.
感觉就像我们正在被这样的黑暗所吞噬
Feel like we're being swallowed by this darkness.
这么糟糕啊
Mm. That bad, huh?
我只能说 我今天心情不太好
I'm a little moody today, I'll give you that.
给我汇报点好消息 朱尔斯
I could use some good news, Jules.
我倒是想给你些信息
I wish I had something for you.
但这边的档案员
But the, uh... records clerk up here
不太配合工作
hasn't exactly been cooperative.
但我会帮你找到布里斯克的寄养资料
But I will get you Briscoe's foster care files.
不用担心
Don't you worry.
我只是需要再机灵点
I'm just gonna have to be a little bit more clever.
好吧 不过要帮我个忙
All right. Do me a favor though.
别惹上麻烦
Don't get into any trouble.
你在那儿的记录可不好
You have history up there.
我也不希望那样
I wouldn't dream of it.
我没和你开玩笑
Hey, hey, hey, I'm serious.
你要小心点儿
You be careful.
好吧 我一有消息就联♥系♥你
All right, I'll call you as soon as I have something.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
知道了
Always.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表