Okay, what about the ex-wife?
还有其他亲属们呢
Or family members?
没人收到她们的消息
No one's heard from them.
把她们的手♥机♥号♥给我
Give me their phone numbers.
我们会定位她们的手♥机♥ 追踪她们的位置
We'll ping their cells, we'll track them down.
当然
Of course.
我还需要一张莱克希的近照
And I need a current picture of Lexi.
这是昨晚在彩排晚宴上拍的
It's a picture that was taken at the rehearsal dinner yesterday.
我会找到你的女儿们的
I'm gonna find your girls.
如果有人能找到 那肯定是你
If anyone can, it's you.
-老板 -怎么了
- Hey, boss. - Yeah?
你有什么结果了 大卫
What do you got for me, David?
亚利桑那沙漠金蝎
Hadrurus Arizonensis.
也被称为巨型沙漠毛蝎
Otherwise known as the giant desert hairy scorpion.
尼克在洗手间里皮特·科达的尸体上
Nick found a piece of the molted exoskeleton
发现了一片蝎子蜕下来的外壳
next to Pete Corday's body in the restroom.
你能追踪它吗
You were able to trace it?
很可惜不能
Unfortunately no.
巨型沙漠毛蝎在内华达州很常见
The giant desert hairy scorpion is quite common in Nevada.
去年春天 有次我表姐凯伦
You know, last spring my cousin Karen
穿上她的跑鞋想去晨跑
went to go put on her running shoes for her daily jog.
没想到鞋里有只蝎子 蛰了她的大脚趾
Didn't know one was hiding in there; it stung her big toe.
她没事吧
Was she okay?
没事 这蝎子的毒液还没蜜蜂的刺厉害
Oh, yeah. But the venom is no more harmful than a bee sting.
医生
Hey, Doc.
我刚刚结束对皮特·科达的尸检
I just finished Pete Corday's autopsy.
他因大规模利器伤而失血过多身亡
He died from exsanguination due to massive sharp-force trauma.
你能从伤口推测一下凶手吗
Can you tell us anything about our killer from the wound?
深度和角度说明凶手是右撇子
Depth and angle indicate a right-handed individual
力气很大 应该是男性
with considerable strength, in all likelihood male.
这就排除了诺兰姐妹
That rules out the Nolan sisters.
好吧 我们现在都知道什么
Okay. So what do we know?
凯拉·诺兰在皮特·科达死前跟他在一块儿
Cara Nolan was with Pete Corday right before he was killed.
现在她和她姐姐都失踪了
And now both she and her sister are missing.
你觉得杀科达的凶手绑♥架♥了她们
You think Corday's killer has the girls?
如果她们目睹了他的模样 那绑♥架♥就是为了灭口
If they saw his face, maybe he took them to keep them quiet.
如果是这样的话 我们必须尽快找到她们
And if that's the case, we need to find them, fast.
你调出洗手间外面的监控录像了吗
Were you able to pull up the footage from outside the bathroom?
那个摄像头只是个摆设没录像
That camera was not working.
-明白了 -是 所以我追溯了女孩们的足迹
- Figures. - Yeah. So I retraced the girls' steps.
我们知道她们在12点53分在"登普西"买♥♥了化妆品
We know that they bought makeup at Dempsey's at 12:53.
那里的摄像头是正常的
'Cause that camera was working.
看看我发现了什么
And look what I found.
那是被害人皮特·科达
Oh, that's our victim, Pete Corday.
另一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
显然 是莱克希的一个亲密朋友
Obviously, a close personal friend of Lexi's.
我现在要对他进行人像识别
I'm putting him through facial recognition right now.
前科不少啊
He has a rap sheet.
阿克塞尔·瓦格斯 二十五岁
Axel Vargas, age 25.
非法持有毒品 抢劫 拉皮条
Drug possession, burglary... pandering?
他是个皮条客
He's a pimp?
不 更糟 看这个
No, worse. Look at that.
联邦调查进行中
联邦指控 试图拐卖♥♥未成年少女至墨西哥
Federal charge-- tried to take an underage girl into Mexico.
这听起来像是淫媒
That sounds like sex trafficking.
也许他就是这么打莱克希和凯拉的主意的
Maybe that's what he's got planned for Lexi and Cara.
他脖子上的纹身是什么
What's that tattoo on his neck?
让我放大看看
Let me zoom in.
一只蝎子
A scorpion.
脖子上的纹身不错
Nice tattoo on your neck.
你喜欢蝎子吗
You like scorpions?
它们很酷
They're cool.
你养蝎子当宠物吗
Keep any as pets?
不 怎么了
No. Why?
我们在一具受害者的尸体上
We found a piece of a scorpion exoskeleton
发现了一片蝎子的外壳
on the body of a murder victim.
是你朋友的尸体
Your buddy, actually.
皮特·科达
Pete Corday.
我们知道你今天下午
We know you were with him,
跟他和莱克希还有凯拉一起在商场里
Lexi and Cara Nolan at the mall this afternoon.
现在他死了而她们失踪了
Now he's dead and they're missing.
这跟我没关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
你有强迫少女卖♥♥淫的犯罪史
You have a history of forcing young girls into prostitution.
你要是卖♥♥了莱克希和凯拉能得一大笔钱 发生了什么事
You'd get top dollar for Lexi and Cara, so what happened?
是皮特想把这些姑娘据为己有吗
Did Pete decide he wanted to keep the girls for himself?
或者是他想分一杯羹
Or maybe he decided he wanted a cut.
我没有杀皮特
I didn't kill Pete.
那两个女孩在哪儿
Where are the girls?
我跟你说了 我不知道
I'm telling you, I don't know.
我一周前在酒吧认识的莱克希
I met Lexi a week ago at a bar.
她让我今天去商场见她 我就去了
She wanted me to meet her at the mall today, so I went.
我们在试衣间里亲热了下 然后我就走了
We hooked up in a dressing room, and I split.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
工作 我是麦卡锡酒吧的酒保
Work. I'm a bartender at McCarthy's.
警♥察♥是在我当班的时候把我带走的
Cops picked me up in the middle of a shift, too,
我损失了一整天的工钱
and I missed a whole day's pay.
我要跟你的老板确认一下你上班的时间
I'm gonna need to talk to your boss and verify when you showed up.
尼克说诺兰在强装镇定
Nick said Nolan's putting on a brave face,
但他显然很紧张
but, obviously, he's upset.
我们都有过这种经历 这是父亲最可怕的噩梦
Well, we've both been there. Father's worst nightmare.
我们的女儿都挺过来了 希望他的也可以
Our girls made it. Hopefully, his will, too.
听着 我希望警局竭尽全力
Listen, I want the department to do everything in its power--
物力 人力 我不在乎
resources, personnel, i don't care--
无论如何都要把她们带回来 结了这桩案子
whatever it takes to bring those girls back and close this case.
当然
Absolutely.
还有 帮我个忙
Oh, and do me a favor.
约翰这人不错
John's a good guy.
出于礼节和尊重 给他案件的知情权吧
As a professional courtesy, let's give him access,
一有消息就通知他
keep him up to date.
好 我会嘱咐大家的
Yeah, I'll make sure everybody knows.
谢谢
Thanks.
莱克希和凯拉的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥追踪到了吗
Any luck tracking down Lexi and Cara's cell phones?
幸运的是还有信♥号♥♥
Thankfully, they're still transmitting.
她们应该在北维加斯某个地方
I've triangulated their location to somewhere in North Las Vegas.
能查到更具体的地点吗
All right. Can you get any closer?
我尽力
I'm trying.
就在这 215号♥公路边的撒哈拉街附近
There they are -- off the 215 near Sahara.
信♥号♥♥没有移♥动♥
Signals aren't moving.
也许她们就被挟持在这
Could be where the girls are being held.
又或许这只是抛尸的地方
Or where their bodies were dumped.
我打电♥话♥叫更多后援
I'll call for backup.
这搜寻范围真大
Big search area.
是啊 不过还有她们手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, but their phones are still transmitting.
应该就在这边
They should be right around here.
找到一个
I got one.
屏幕坏了
Screen's broken.
这边
Here.
她们的手♥机♥是被扔掉的
Their phones were tossed.
不过没有任何尸体的踪迹
Yeah, but I don't see any bodies.
说明姐妹俩可能还活着
It means the girls could still be alive.
一打开就是个视频
It opened up to a video.
看起来像是在车里拍的
Looks like it was taken inside a vehicle.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
求求你 放了我们吧
Please, just let us go.
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
我妹妹才十三岁
My sister's only 13.
还只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
你只需要我们其中一个就够了
You don't need both of us.
-求求你 放了她吧 -你这个臭婊♥子♥
- Just please, let her go! - You stupid bitch!
把手♥机♥给我 不然我就割了她喉咙
Give me the phone, or I will slit her throat.
莱克希
Lexi!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表