到你下了
It's your move.
如果它开始了怎么办 一场瘟疫
What if it is starting? An epidemic.
如果昨天是最后正常的一天怎么办
What if yesterday was the last normal day?
那个曾经充满感染力的乐天派去哪了
What happened to the optimist who used to share this fishbowl?
我只是想想
I'm just thinking.
你知道事情可以变得有多快
You know how quickly everything could change.
你有头痛或发烧
You have a headache or a fever.
你以为只是上了一天班的原因
You think it's just a day off of work.
-相反 -你预定了去哥斯达黎加的旅行
- Instead... - You're booking a trip to Costa Rica.
因为当我们安然无恙从这出去后
'Cause when we're cleared from here,
会有好事发生的
something good's gonna happen.
比如去休个假的动力
Motivation for a vacation.
需要付出这样的代价吗
Is that really what it takes?
像这样的代价
Something like this?
才能提醒你 抓紧做你没有做的事
To do the things you've been putting off.
我把我们下的位置做下记号♥
I'll take reminders where we can get them.
预定你自己的热带旅行吗
Hmm. Booking your own tropical vacation?
不是
Not exactly.
-格雷格 -你好 奶奶
- Greg? - Hi, Grandma.
-你最近怎么样 -很好
- How have you been? - Good.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来问候我 你怎么样
So nice of you to check in on me. How are you?
我
I, uh...
今天很有意思
It's been an interesting day.
那边看上去是晴天
Looks sunny there.
整个上午都很舒服 花♥园♥看上去棒极了
It's been nice all morning. The garden looks great.
是吗 这就是我打给你的原因
Yeah? Well, that's actually why I was calling.
正考虑去你那看看你
Thinking about coming up there to see you and check it out.
格雷格 那我真是太开心了
Oh, Greg, I would love that.
我也是
Me, too.
听说你找到跟杀死韦弗相匹配的子弹了
Heard you found a match on the bullet that killed Weaver.
是的 与六个月前
Yep. A recovered round
加油站抢劫案中发现的一发子弹一致
from a gas station holdup six months ago.
那起案子没破
Case wasn't solved,
但却有一个极大的嫌疑犯
but we did have a very strong suspect.
北边的讨厌鬼肖恩· 斯图宾斯
Northtown nuisance Shawn Steubens.
有非法持用武器及抢劫的前科
Priors for weapons violations, robbery.
-看上去可不像生物学家 -同意
- Doesn't look like a bioterrorist. - Agreed.
我们去找到他 来证明我们是错的
Let's get him to prove us wrong.
肖恩·斯图宾斯 维加斯警♥察♥ 开门
Shawn Steubens. LVPD. Open up.
肖恩 我们必须跟你谈谈
Shawn! It's very important that we talk to you!
这家伙也被感染了
This guy's infected.
告诉我这是治疗药物
Tell me that's the cure.
只是减轻你疼痛的
It's for your pain.
然后呢
And then what?
你想告诉我发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what happened?
肖恩 发生在你身上的事
Shawn, what's happening to you
也可能发生在其他人身上
may be happening to other people.
可能发生在
It may be happening to...
我非常关心的
...two friends of mine
两个朋友身上
that I care about very much.
肖恩
Shawn...
我求求你 兄弟
I'm begging you, man.
帮帮我们
Help us out here.
那天晚上我开车闲逛 很晚了
Driving around the other night, late...
看到有人走进那所房♥子里
...saw someone go into that house,
穿着防护衣
wearing a big rubber suit
就像带我进来的那些人穿的一样
like the guys who brought me here.
核生化防护衣吗
A Hazmat suit?
去杰克·韦弗的房♥子吗
Going in Jack Weaver's house?
是的
Yeah.
穿着那样的衣服 在城里的那个区域
That suit, that part of town, I...
我以为他们在里面制毒
figured they had a meth cook going on inside.
然后你做了什么 肖恩
Then what'd you do, Shawn?
拿着我九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
Grabbed my nine-mil.
进去抢劫
Went in to rip the place off.
看到了里面真正发生的事
Saw what was really inside.
公文箱看上去很重要
Briefcase looked important.
所以我拿走了
So I grabbed it.
我猜里面可能装了现金
I figured maybe it was stuffed with cash.
然后穿着那身衣服的人朝我走来
Then that suit was coming at me.
我慌张了
I panicked.
打死那个人是意外 我发誓
Shooting that guy was an accident. I swear.
你看没看清楚
You didn't get a good look...
穿着核生化防护衣的人 对吗
at who was in that Hazmat suit, did you?
没看到脸和眼睛
No face, no eyes.
那公文箱呢 你怎么处理了
And the briefcase, what happened to that?
在我家里
It's at my house.
打开它花了一点时间
Spent a little while trying to bust it open.
当我的眼睛开始流血时
Kind of lost interest in the briefcase when, you know,
就对公文箱失去了兴趣
my eyes started bleeding.
我...让你自己待一会
Well, I'm... I'm gonna leave you to it.
网上视频的现场画面显示疾病防治中心的
Amateur video from the scene shows CDC vehicles
车辆及人员在拉斯维加斯北部的居民区
and personnel at the North Las Vegas residence.
官方还没公布
Officials have not released details
引起该紧急响应的原因
of what drew this emergency response,
但有消息称...
but sources report that...
消息还没公布
The story's still under wraps.
至少还没有任何形式的恐慌发生
At least nobody's panicking.
此外 据报道
Additionally, it's reported
两位资深现场调查员...
that two veteran Crime Scene Investigators were...
她说我们俩"资深"吗
Did she just call us "Veteran"?
现在我有点儿慌了
'Cause now I might panic.
要是你觉得烦 我可以把它关了
I can turn this off if it's bugging you.
没事 没关系
No. No, no, it's fine.
在目前这种状况下
On their condition at this time.
棕榈树医院和其他医院不愿发表任何评论
Desert Palm and other local hospitals declined to comment
当被问及他们最近是否...
when asked if they had recently...
萨拉 你怎...
Sara? Are you...?
萨拉 萨拉
Sara! Sara!
快来个医生
We need a doctor!
萨拉
Sara!
快来人啊
Somebody!
快来人 救救她
Somebody, please help!
萨拉 萨拉
Sara! Sara!
萨拉
Sara!
罗素 你来了
Hey, Russell.
你好
Hi.
他们说你发烧了...
They said that you have a...
三十八度高烧
100.4... fever.
但是她病毒抗体的检验结果呈阴性
But her viral antibody tests are still negative,
所以可能只是寻常小病或是压力太大或者...
so it could just be a common bug or the stress of all this or...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他们之前不让我来看你们
They wouldn't let me come any sooner.
我们明白
We know.
罗素 我要你帮我做点事
Russell, I need you to do something for me.
没问题 什么事都行
Yeah, of course. Anything.
如果我们俩要死了
If we're gonna die,
那我们得奋战到最后一刻
we need to go out fighting, okay?
所以让我们回到工作岗位吧
So, put us to work.
没有我的允许 你们俩谁也不准死
Neither one of you have my permission to die.
听懂了吗
You got that?
好了 说正事
All right. Uh...
摩根找回了被盗的那个手提箱
Morgan recovered the stolen briefcase.
里面只有杰克·韦弗的电脑
The only thing in it was Jack Weaver's computer.
她会把硬盘内容拷贝出来
She'll upload his hard drive.
上传给你们
She'll get it to you guys.
好 我们会分♥析♥的
Yeah, we'll start digging.
找到什么有用的信息了吗
So, you found anything interesting yet?
杰克·韦弗早在他被感染之前
Well, Jack Weaver was obsessed with the Ibare virus
就痴迷于埃巴尔病毒了
long before he was infected with it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表