进行宽大处理...
of my misdemeanors...
我给你们提供客户名单
you get my customer list.
殡仪馆老板的不在场证明查证属实
Well, the mortician's alibis checked out.
他提供的客户名单合法吗
Does the customer list he gave us seem legit?
刚开始看呢
Just started going through it.
一些他卖♥♥掉的物品
The descriptions, the prices,
包括货物描述 价格 运送地址
the shipping addresses for some of the items he sold.
这条很显眼
This one stands out.
"卢卡斯·利姆之骨制成的匕♥首♥ 带有银漆刀柄"
"Knife made from Lucas Reem bone with a silver-painted handle."
跟布鲁斯·沃特斯伤口上找到的残片相符
Like the trace found in Bruce Waters' wound.
可能是凶器
That could be the weapon that killed him.
买♥♥家是谁
Who bought it?
这个人买♥♥下了
Same person who bought
表单上关于卢卡斯·利姆的所有刀具
all the Lucas Reem knives on this list.
没名字 邮箱地址隶属一个偏僻村子
No-name P.O. box in a podunk town.
死枭河
死枭河
"Dead Owl Creek."
也许是个租用邮箱
Could be a-a rental mailbox. I mean, it looks like
也许买♥♥家想不出什么方法
the buyer has gone out of his way
保持匿名了
to remain anonymous.
除了一点 我见过他
Except I already met him.
他就是那个
He's one of the guys
在凶案现场闯进警线的家伙之一
who ducked under the tape at the crime scene.
得在死枭河干点更酷的事
Got to be something cooler to do in "Dead Owl Creek"?
卢卡斯·利姆
恶贯满盈的城市连环杀手
你觉得他会赞许吗
You think he'd approve?
赞许你的所作所为
Of everything you've done?
你是为了他才杀人的 对吧
You were doing it for him, right?
保护他的遗物吗
Protecting his legacy?
我们搜查了你的车 凯尔
We searched your car, Kyle.
找到了那把骨制匕♥首♥ 还有那件夹克
We found the bone knives. The jacket.
你都放在一起了
You kept them all together.
这就是意义所在吧
Wasn't that the point?
集齐所有遗骸
Collecting all those relics,
确保卢卡斯·利姆的残片
making sure that the last traces
不被遗失
of Lucas Reem were never lost,
不被毁坏
never destroyed?
卢卡斯得以永生
Lucas will live forever.
那个卖♥♥货的 还有那个可悲的父亲
You see, that dealer and that pathetic father,
他们自以为比我聪明
they thought they were smarter than me.
以为他们能从我身边夺走他
Thought that they could take him away from me.
为了一堆烂骸骨
So you took two lives
你夺走了两个人的性命
over a batch of decaying bones.
我想知道的是
The thing I want to know is:
你为什么回来
why did you come back here,
为了看达蒙·哈洛死在车里的模样吗
to see Damon Harlow's body in that car?
感觉像是一场梦
Felt like I had dreamt it.
想来确定一下那不是梦
Wanted to make sure that I hadn't.
但这不是我自己幻想的
But it wasn't just in my head.
你懂吗 而是...
You know? It was...
很真切
It was real.
我和卢卡斯之间的羁绊是真切的
What Lucas and I have, that's real.
他会永远与我相伴
He will be with me forever.
你这个"梦想"
Well, you're one needle away
很快就能实现了
from making that dream come true.
拉斯维加斯警局
诺拉
Nora...
我只想告诉你
I just wanted you to know
我们抓到那个杀害你父亲和达蒙的凶手了
that we caught the man who killed your father. And Damon.
他现在已经被收押了
He's being taken into custody right now.
所以他不会再害人了
So he's going away for good.
他从我身边夺走了两个人 但他不能再害别人了
He took both of them from me, but he can't hurt anyone else.
是的
That's right.
跟我小时候 我爸安慰我的话一样
That's the same thing my dad used to tell me when I was a kid,
因为卢卡斯·利姆 我常常在恶梦中惊醒
about Lucas Reem, when I would cry out in the middle of the night
而他会跟我说 "别担心
from a nightmare-- "Don't worry.
那个人已经不在了 不能再害人了"
That man's going away. He can't hurt anyone else."
但是...
But...
我想他从没真的相信过
I guess he never really believed that.
二十年后 卢卡斯·利姆还是能伤害他
20 years later, Lucas Reem was still hurting him,
至死方休
still haunting him.
知道吗...
You know...
我觉得你父亲
I think that your father,
用他自己的方式
by chasing after those relics,
追踪这些遗骸 只是为了结束这场梦魇
in his own way was just trying to end the nightmare.
但是...相反地 他又牺牲了一条生命
But... instead, he just gave it new life.
他自己的生命
His own.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表