She worked occasionally as an escort.
这个可能是客户 但无论他是谁
Maybe this is the client, but whoever he is,
这段录像都没提供给我们什么信息
this video isn't giving us anything.
等一下 你看那
Wait a second. Look at that.
他紧张地不断用手
Look how he's nervously running his hands
抚摸桌边 紧抓桌子的底面
along the edge of the table, gripping the underside.
我们看不见他的脸
Doesn't show his face,
但可能会发现他留下的其他东西
but maybe he left something of himself behind.
服务生通常只擦桌面 但...
Waiters like to wipe down the top of a table, but...
不会擦底面
not the underside.
查到的机率不太大
It's a long shot.
但谁让这里是赌城呢
But this is Vegas.
结果出来了吗
Hey. How's it going?
我是不会再去奈尔街咖啡屋了
Well, I won't be visiting Nell's Street Coffee House anytime soon.
那么脏吗
That bad, huh?
看来你从上面提取到一些指纹了
But it looks like you were able to pull some prints off of this.
是的 而且还有一个与系统库吻合
Yeah, and a hit on AFIS, too.
杰拉德·布里斯克
Jared Briscoe?
他就是吉格港杀手
That's the Gig Harbor Killer.
这不可能
That's impossible.
布里斯克过去五年都待在监狱里
Briscoe's been in prison for the last five years.
我听说过模仿杀手 但没听说过模仿指纹
And I've heard of copycat killers, but never carbon copycat.
你看那个吻合的手指
Check out which digit is a match.
他在向我们挑衅
He's giving us the finger.
玛雅
Maya.
我是罗素
This is Russell.
我需要增援和法医鉴定小组
I need backup and a forensics support team.
西普吉特路 三十七号♥船坞
West Puget Drive. Slip 37.
我刚刚...
I just...
我刚刚发现了吉格港杀手
I just found the Gig Harbor Killer.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我不知道谁更期待这一刻
I'm not sure who's been dreaming of this moment more.
是我...还是你
Me or... you.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
这真令人惊奇
This is a surprise.
新闻报道上说
In the newspaper, the reporter said
你用枪换了台显微镜
you traded your gun for a microscope.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
好吧
Okay.
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
至于吗
Really?
费这么大劲儿和我道别
All this trouble just to say good-bye?
犯罪现场
Crime scene.
需要我帮忙了
Need a little help on a case?
我可是很擅长法医鉴定的
You know, I'm pretty good at forensics.
是啊 很明显还有人也很擅长
Yeah, apparently so is someone else.
看来他受到了你的杰作启发
Someone who seems inspired by your work.
你知道这事吗 杰拉德
You know anything about that, Jared?
不能说知道
Can't say that I do.
被害人叫艾米丽·巴特森
Victim's name is Emily Bartson.
大学生
College student.
真性感
Sexy.
她也兼♥职♥卖♥♥淫吗
She sell herself on the side?
她的尸体不见了 杰拉德
Her body's missing, Jared.
寻找她的私♥家♥侦♥探♥也是这种情况
Just like the private investigator who went looking for her.
而我们在她最后出现的
And she was last seen
咖啡屋内发现了你的指纹
outside a coffeehouse where we found your fingerprint.
是你的中指指纹
From your middle finger.
太粗鲁了
That's rude.
不过...
But...
我这也是
so's this.
去年没的 监狱斗殴
Lost it last year. Prison fight.
被人咬掉的
Guy bit it off.
我想他可能吞下去了 因为据我所知...
I think he swallowed it, 'cause all I know is...
我没拿回来 但之后...
I didn't get it back. But then...
我现在真的不太需要了 不是吗
I'm not really gonna need it, am I?
你上诉了四次
You've had four appeals.
每次都失败 对吧
Lost every one of them, right?
你觉得我们会跟你达成协议吗
You think we're gonna offer you a deal?
你帮我们抓住模仿杀手 我们就放你走
You help us catch the copycat, we're gonna let you go?
我和这事没有任何关系
I have nothing to do with this.
我要做的最后一件事 就是分享我的伟绩
The last thing I would do is share my legacy.
我是吉格港杀手
I'm the Gig Harbor Killer.
有很多追随者
You know, I have a lot of fans.
关于我的书和纪录片
Books about me, documentaries.
我的意思是...
My point is...
可能那人没吞下我的指头
maybe that guy didn't swallow my finger.
他可能把它卖♥♥给了一个疯子
Maybe he sold it to a very sick person.
只工作不玩耍 尼克可能也变傻
All work and no play makes Nick a dull boy.
这是鱼叉不是斧子 库布里克
It's a gaff, not an axe, Kubrick.
说得对
Good point.
那部电影不错
Good movie.
看来埃克利买♥♥的3D构图系统派上用场了
Looks like Ecklie's purchase of a 3D mapping system is paying off.
是的 很有帮助 事实上它显示出了
Yes, it is. So much, in fact, that it's pointed out
一些我没法理明白的事
something that's just not adding up for me.
是什么
What's that?
我根据现场的血迹
Well, I reconstructed
重现了凶手的行动
the killer's movements based on the blood at the scene.
全部都吻合 除了...
Everything's consistent, except for...
天花板和地板上往南边溅的
castoff patterns on the ceiling and on the floor
多余的血迹图案
to the south there.
完全不符合凶案情形
They just don't match up with the murder at all.
你认为那些血迹是故意留下的吗
You think that blood was planted?
是的
Yes, I do.
而凶手特意拉了条血液轨迹线
And the fact that he strung it
我觉得一定有特殊含义
tells me it must mean something.
怎么说
How so?
罗素提到过吉格港杀手
Well, Russell mentioned that the Gig Harbor Killer
很享受嘲弄被害人的过程
used to get off on-on taunting them.
是的 我听说
Yeah, I heard
在最后的一个犯罪现场 他在墙上和天花板上
at the last scene, he scrawled Russell's daughter's name
涂满了罗素女儿的名字
on the walls and ceiling.
这事我不知道
I didn't know that.
罗素离开"已处理过"的犯罪现场之后
After Russell left the, uh, "Processed" crime scene,
给西雅图警局打了电♥话♥ 要求对玛雅和家人
he called Seattle P.D. and requested a protective detail
做严密的保护
for Maya and her family.
如果这个是凶手是模仿犯
Well, if we're looking at a copycat killer here,
那么他可能会留下某些他独有的信息
then he may be leaving some messages of his own.
有凯莉的消息吗
Any word on Keri?
没有 目前还没
No. No, not yet.
我看你的访客证又多续了一天
See you got your visitor's badge validated for another day.
是你塞钱给那调度员的额外福利吗
Does that go with the hundred dollars you gave Dispatch?
还有喝咖啡的权利
Along with coffee privileges.
那你随便喝
Oh, help yourself.
我觉得...
You know, I didn't think
我们彼此还没摆脱成见
that we got off on the wrong foot.
上过床不代表你有免死金牌
Sex does not buy you a free pass.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me.
只是"没说"而已[不作为犯罪]
Sin of omission.
何况 你也没对我说坦白
Besides, you lied to me, too.
华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录
Prison visitor logs, Washington State.
你没告诉我凯莉在咖啡屋见的那个人
You didn't tell me that the guy Keri met
可能是名杀人犯
at that coffee house might be a killer.
还是那个吉格港杀手的模仿犯
More than that-- Gig Harbor copycat.
我也只是没说而已
Sin of omission.
我们都在调查吉格港杀手一案
Look, we all worked the Gig Harbor case.
你 罗素 我
You, Russell, me.
还有凯莉
Even Keri.
如果你让我加入 我能帮得上忙
If you let me in, I can help.
凯莉是我的搭档 我必须帮忙
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表