昨晚午夜你在哪里
Where were you last night around midnight?
我就在这 陪着布拉德的妈妈
I was here, with Brad's mom.
我们谈了一整夜
We stayed up all night talking.
布拉德是她的一切
I mean, Brad meant everything to her.
她简直悲痛欲绝
All right, she's devastated.
我不能就这么扔下她
I couldn't just leave her.
那斯科特呢
What about Scott?
他和你在一起吗
Was he with you?
没有 我...
No. Uh... I have...
我不知道斯科特去哪了
I have no idea where Scott was.
你必须告诉我斯科特在哪 狄娜
You need to tell me where to find Scott, Tina.
这次不是游戏
No games this time.
这些人是谁
What am I looking at here?
托尼·阿格里奥的垃圾搬运队
Tony Agrerro's trash-hauling crew.
脚印验证了我们先前的结论
And shoe impressions confirm what we already figured:
他们就是小巷里的黑帮
they're also his gang from the alley.
警方已把他们全部抓捕归案
LVPD rounded them up.
摩根和我首先审了他们
Morgan and I offered a deal to the first one to talk.
一共四个人
We got four takers.
口供对得上吗
Their stories line up?
所有人的供述基本一致
All of them told the same tale.
是他们在巷子里打了布拉德·杰弗里斯
Agreed to beating up Brad Jeffries in the alley.
有人说为什么了吗
Anybody say why?
因为他们老板叫他们干的
Because their boss told them to.
那就对了 阿格里奥因为妓♥女♥
Right. Agrerro had that score to settle
还有砸车这些事儿
with the superheroes
和超级英雄们结了梁子
over the hooker and the damage to his truck.
他们知道杰弗里斯下班会走路回家
Somehow they knew Jeffries would be walking home from work.
也知道他肯定忍♥不住要逞英雄
They also knew that he couldn't resist playing hero.
所以找流浪汉的茬
So the tussle with the homeless guy
只是为了把杰弗里斯骗进巷子
was just a lure to get Jeffries into the alley.
杰弗里斯真的上钩了
And Jeffries took the bait.
但他们都明确指出
But... they left him alive after the beating.
殴打完杰弗里斯时 他一定还活着
They were all big on pressing that point.
是的 这我们知道
Right. Well, we knew that.
至少一个小时之后
I mean, he was alive for at least an hour later,
才有人返回巷子杀掉杰弗里斯前
until one or maybe more of them came back and killed him.
问题是凶手是谁 动机又是什么
Question is, who and why?
我有个想法
Well, here's a thought.
据他们所说 打斗中阿格里奥的面具
According to all of them, Agrerro's mask came off
被扯了下来
during the fight...
给我狠狠打
Come on!
当英雄的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a hero?
杰弗里斯认出了他
...and Jeffries recognized him.
照你这么说他就有动机了
Well, there's a motive for you.
打斗过后 所有人都走了
After the beating, everybody leaves,
托尼回想起来
Tony starts thinking,
-开始担心 -没错
- Tony starts worrying. - Exactly.
他知道如果死者指认他
He knows that if the victim I.D.'s him,
就会因为故意伤害而面临牢狱之灾
he could face serious prison time on the assault.
所以一小时以后 等人都走了
So an hour later, everybody's gone.
阿格里奥回到巷子里杀了杰弗里斯
Agrerro goes back to the alley and kills Jeffries.
而后超级英雄们为了报仇
And then Agrerro is killed by the...
又杀了阿格里奥
the superhero out of revenge.
唯一的问题在于
Only problem is...
托尼·阿格里奥根本没有回去
Tony Agrerro never went back to the alley.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
揍完杰弗里斯以后 他们都去了当地一家酒吧
After beating up Jeffries, they all went to nurse their wounds
处理伤口
at a local dive bar.
我问过酒保了
I talked to the bartender.
他发誓他们五个打烊前一直在那
Swears all five of them stayed there until close.
阿格里奥根本没走 最后才结的账
Agrerro ran a tab and he never left.
好吧 如果情况属实
Well, if that's true,
他们就不可能杀害布拉德·杰弗里斯
then none of them could have killed Brad Jeffries.
斯科特
Scott...
我查了你的资料
I've been checking on you.
恭喜你啊 前科累累
You have quite a rap sheet. Congratulations.
几乎所有指控
Almost every charge in here
都是殴打他人
involves you beating the crap out of somebody.
那都是我没有找对方向之前
That's before I had a cause.
你明白吗
You know?
我找到了自己的信仰
Something to believe in.
超级英雄之类的吗
This superhero thing?
对
Yeah.
知道我怎么想吗
You want to know what I think about that?
我认为面具和斗篷
I think the mask and the cape are just an excuse
只是你用来出去揍人的借口
for you to go out and pound heads.
你一直都是个恶霸 只是你现在用斗篷做掩护了
You've always been a thug, only now you do it in a cape.
你跟自己说
And you tell yourself it's okay
因为揍的都是坏人 所以没事
because your victims are bad guys.
不是这样的
No, man.
你错怪我了 真的
You got me all wrong, I'm telling you.
托尼·阿格里奥是罪有应得
Tony Agrerro deserved to die,
我说得对吗
am I right?
他杀了你最好的朋友
He killed your best friend,
所以你尽了一个超级英雄之责
so you did what any noble superhero would do--
为好友之死复仇
You avenged your best friend's death.
只不过这一次 斯科特...
Only this time, Scott...
这不是英雄所为
that's not being a hero right there, man,
而是成为一个所谓的义警了
that's being a vigilante.
不明白你在说什么
I... I don't know what you're talking about, man.
此事与我无关
I didn't have anything to do with that.
你昨晚不在那里吗
You weren't there last night?
不在那个工场吗
You weren't at the yard?
不在 附近都没去过
No. Nowhere near it.
那你解释一下为何卡车上的刮痕
Then explain how scratches ended up on a truck
会跟你牛逼的超级英雄臂环相符
that perfectly match those bad-ass superhero bracelets of yours.
然后 也许你能再解释一下
And then maybe you can explain to me
为什么你靴子上会有托尼·阿格里奥的血迹
how Tony Agrerro's blood ended up on your boot.
好吧 我当时在那儿
All right, I... I was there.
但我找到他时 他已经死了
But he was dead when I found him.
我发誓 此事与我无关
I didn't have anything to do with this, I swear.
你之前都是在说谎 现在说真话了吗
So you were lying before, but you're telling me the truth now?
我过去找他
I went looking for him.
那地方很黑
All right? The place was dark.
我听到卡车的引擎声
I heard a truck engine running.
就过去看了看
I went to go check it out.
我到那时 他已经仰在那里 死了
When I got there, he was laying there, dead.
我上去检查他的脉搏
I reached in to check his pulse.
所以我的护臂可能划到了卡车
That's probably how my arm band scratched the truck.
斯科特 你要是想骗我
Scott, if you're gonna lie to me,
至少编得贴近事实些
at least get your facts straight.
行吗 钥匙在卡车上
Okay? The keys were in the truck,
引擎没有启动
the engine wasn't running.
想再编一个故事吗
You want to try again?
不
No.
我要请律师
What I want is a lawyer.
现在就要
Now.
审讯进行得顺利吗
Hey. How's it going in there?
不顺利 他请律师了
It's not. He lawyered up.
这么快
Wow, that was fast.
尼克审出 案发当晚
Nick got him to admit to being at the scene
他在现场
at the time of the murder.
眼看着他就要招供了
It seemed like he was on the brink of confessing
结果突然就变聪明了
and then he just got smart.
最愚蠢的是
You know, the stupid thing is,
如果他是为了好友复仇
if this was about avenging the death of his friend,
那他杀错人了
he killed the wrong guy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
小巷的那件凶案
Tony Agrerro and his crew
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表